*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

+22
Winter is Coming
sportsczy
Arquitecto
Forza
Zealous
Kick
dostoevsky
halamadrid2
jibers
Freeza
SuperMAG
terrance511
farfan
REWB
urbaNRoots
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
chad4401
Doc
Hapless_Hans
Onyx
26 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Post by chad4401 Mon May 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Doc wrote:If Benzema and the club don't agree to a new deal, he would be sold Chad. Nothing scientific about it. And while Suarez does have the hype, he also is the very real deal. Personally, I do hope RM and Benzema come to an agreement. The player has improved, not just in actual output but in his attitude as well.

i have no problem with benzema being sold tbh, im just pointing out that suarez will make us a better team argument is BS and a real disservice to benz who is clearly being under utilized as a player but still contributes has much as cr and bale considering his rank in the pecking order, show the guy some respect at least once

Last edited by chad4401 on Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:13 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Doc wrote:If Benzema and the club don't agree to a new deal, he would be sold Chad. Nothing scientific about it. And while Suarez does have the hype, he also is the very real deal. Personally, I do hope RM and Benzema come to an agreement. The player has improved, not just in actual output but in his attitude as well.

i have no problem with benzema being sold tbh, im just pointing out that suarez will make us a better team argument is BS and a real disservice to benz who is clearly being under utilized as a player but still contributes has much as cr and bale considering his rank in the pecking order, show the guy some respect at least for once

Suarez is a better player. Not sure if a better fit for BC, but a better player
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm

No we dont need to sign Suarez to have him compete with benzema, who said that?

i am talking about an experienced back up CF. A Guy like Pizarro at Bayern is what i am talking about. A natural scorer who knows how to work around the box effortlessly.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:No we dont need to sign Suarez to have him compete with benzema, who said that?

i am talking about an experienced back up CF. A Guy like Pizarro at Bayern is what i am talking about. A natural scorer who knows how to work around the box effortlessly.

I would take Klose in a heartbeat tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

i have no problem with benzema being sold tbh, im just pointing out that suarez will make us a better team argument is BS and a real disservice to benz who is clearly being under utilized as a player but still contributes has much as cr and bale considering his rank in the pecking order, show the guy some respect at least for once

that your opinion still didn't score against the big boys in the epl and loaded up on scrubs, while benz scored against atleti, barca and bayern while playing very well, did i mention he is 3rd in the pecking order, so if benzema leaves and becomes the main guy, the reality check will be immense Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:19 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

that your opinion still didn't score against the big boys in the epl and loaded up on scrubs, while benz scored against atleti, barca and bayern while playing very well, did i mention he is 3rd in the pecking order, so if benzema leaves and becomes the main guy, the reality check will be immense Proud

he can't be the main guy in a big team. you need more than just talent for that.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Pizarro is a *bleep* legend.
Glad he'll likely stay another year with Mandzukic leaving. Fantastic backup.

But on point, imo it isn't the right policy for a club as huge as Real Madrid to laboriously develop and bring through homegrown talent.

You need top quality immediately, to keep up the level, what's the point of giving chances and valuable playing time to some kid you don't even know just HOW good he's going to be?

Makes no sense. Better buy the finished article, it has always worked for you.
After all you can hardly call 'galactic' a player who's from around the corner of your house, the back-yard?! There should be at least some kind of waterway in between.

That's why you should get rid of that Jese kid. Especially since we would be willing to pay good money for him.

Let's say 12m € and we have a deal?

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Mon May 26, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pizarro is a *bleep* legend.

But on point, imo it isn't the right policy for a club as huge as Real Madrid to laboriously develop and bring through homegrown talent.

You need top quality immediately, to keep up the level, what's the point of giving chances and valuable playing time to some kid you don't even know just HOW good he's going to be?

After all you can hardly call 'galactic' a player who's from around the corner of your house, the back-yard?!

That's why you should get rid of that Jese kid. Especially since we would be willing to pay good money for him.

120m + Javi Martinez, Lahm, Mandzukic, Muller and Gotze

oh no, he's priceless

Last edited by Valkyrja on Mon May 26, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Valk is right in that Chad, it's not automatic that Benzema will go in a team where he is CF and just light it up you know? He too has gotten used to other people carrying the scoring load for him, while he can play his game away from the box. Are you sure that he will handle the pressure to put up goals weeks after weeks? Not as easy as you would think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Valk is right in that Chad, it's not automatic that Benzema will go in a team where he is CF and just light it up you know? He too has gotten used to other people carrying the scoring load for him, while he can play his game away from the box. Are you sure that he will handle the pressure to put up goals weeks after weeks? Not as easy as you would think.

Ronaldo takes pressure from the other players because all the media is focused on him. Chad, do you think Benzema could take all that ? He isn't strong mentally and is inconsistent.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Jese is not a CF, playing wide, crossing and dribbling, isnt the same as playing center, moving off the ball and finishing in the box. Also, jese is a greater talent than Morata, not even close, Jese pounded Morata in training and got more chances.

If Morata leaves, the only way he returns is if he becomes better than Benzema. good luck with that Laughing

Jese played the furthest up for Castilla all of last season with Denis and Juanfran on the wings. Both are great talents but while Morata needs support Jese has a high self esteem. No wonder the guy is into rapping and all lol. Morata lost his place after that poor game in the Copa after that Jese came and scored and didn't look back. Only Ronaldo in our team has better off the ball movements than Jese but I see him as a winger his dribbling is immense

If Morata has a great year he will come back no matter what and I am sure mentally he will be tougher as well. As I said he is good enough to start but he needs s year of experience in a different environment. Not Serie zz please.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

120m + Javi Martinez, Lahm, Mandzukic, Muller and Gotze

oh no, he's priceless

That's a bit steep.

I could offer a straight swap with Mandzukic.
MAYBE we could throw in Contento, a decent backup left back.
He might come handy, for example should Coentrao be too drunk to play, and you too drunk to read properly, you won't even notice the difference on the team sheet hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pizarro is a *bleep* legend.

After all you can hardly call 'galactic' a player who's from around the corner of your house, the back-yard?! There should be at least some kind of waterway in between.

Perez changed policy because the galactico policy failed miserably and he was pressured to believe in our own by the socios and madrid fans.

Jese has a 60 or so million euros buyout clause. He aint going anywhere you. Besides if we wanted to sell anyone we prefer to do business with Napoli no offence Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Damn. I really would like that Jese kid at our club.

But I guess I can't count on you being wastefully idiotic THAT much anymore, can I.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Damn. I really would like that Jese kid at our club.

But I guess I can't count on you being wastefully idiotic THAT much anymore, can I.

where would he play if you got him? He is not going to displace Robben and Gotze seems locked for that lw role hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Pizzaro is indeed a Bundesliga Legend and one of my favourite personal strikers. All over Deutschland he is reverred while Bayern not only use him at times considering his fantastic intelligence and finishing, yet due to the respect they hold for him in not to misuse him. Quite frankly I find him better than Mandžukic. Bayern won't let him go.

Valk and Nick are correct about Benzema. Some players thrive in having a system and attention built around them while others do not, it delves more than just ability yet into ones chracteristics.

Players such as Cristiano, Zlatan, Totti, Kaka, Pirlo, Gerrard, Llorente, Drogba, Yaya, Lewandowski, recently Higuain under Rafa, Cardozo, Suarez, Ander, Alex Meier etc are all players who prefer to have it de trees around them.

Players such as Benzema, Pizzaro, Modric, Iniésta, Busquets, Mandžukic, Eto'o,  Özil, Torres, Villa etc are not those players.

It is not a reflection of their ability or what they can produce yet how they prefer to operate similar to the star player who is better working without wearing the armband.

Benzema of Lyon would thrive under those yet he is a different player in Madrid and in my opinion would operate better with others carrying some of the water.

Where Benz falls short is his mentality which tends to be delicate given the nurture he received.

Last edited by Arquitescu on Mon May 26, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Damn. I really would like that Jese kid at our club.

where would he play if you got him?  He is not going to displace Robben and Gotze seems locked for that lw role hmm

Seriously (I know we won't get him I'm just fantasizing), but both Ribery and Robben will need to be replaced soon. Götze can play left AND right so he can play for Robben.
Jese would be the perfect Ribery long term replacement.

With Müller who can play the Robben position if not role as well, plus Shaqiri, 3 3/4 top choices for 2 positions hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Can=/= should. Gotze can play rw but would he be effective there??? I don't think so, so in essence you'd fix one wing but make one worse.

Pep will probably get Deulofeu soon when he fails to get a starting berth at Barca Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Mandzukic for Jese ?  rofl 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Valk is right in that Chad, it's not automatic that Benzema will go in a team where he is CF and just light it up you know? He too has gotten used to other people carrying the scoring load for him, while he can play his game away from the box. Are you sure that he will handle the pressure to put up goals weeks after weeks? Not as easy as you would think.

seriously? come on now that bs and you know it, did you know costa would beast after falcao left? did you know rooney would go on a scoring spree when cr left? so why are you guys so sure benz can't do it? again he has to be the worst at everything just because nothing, last time i checked focal point benz rape prime vidic  at old trafford at 21, so why would a 26 yr old more mature benzema can't lead the line now, again popularity contest

@val stop benz is just as talented as any other player or striker calma
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 26, 2014 8:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Can=/= should. Gotze can play rw but would he be effective there??? I don't think so, so in essence you'd fix one wing but make one worse.

Pep will probably get Deulofeu soon when he fails to get a starting berth at Barca Laughing

Nah I don't think Götze is worse on the right side, on the contrary, I like him better there. also Jese and Götze could swap sides during the game. But I need to stop there now it's unhealthy Laughing

Valkyria, you're laughing, but I'm just going to wait till the kid gets frustrated for lack of playing time, some presidential elections or something take place at your club, or some other meltdown of reason.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 8:05 pm

chad4401 wrote:

seriously? come on now that bs and you know it, did you know costa would beast after falcao left? did you know rooney would go on a scoring spree when cr left? so why are you guys so sure benz can't do it? again he has to be the worst at everything just because nothing, last time i checked focal point benz rape prime vidic  at old trafford at 21, so why would a 26 yr old more mature benzema can't lead the line now, again popularity contest

as talented =/= as better. And still, there are 3 CFs more talented than him atm, Messi, Ibra and Suarez. The rest are behind him. But imo his weak mentality holds him back.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 26, 2014 8:13 pm

benzema doesn't have a weak mentality ffs, where did that garbage originated anyway? mou retarded cat comment? rofl, again 21 benz was raping CL and madrid broke that player now laying all the blame on him solely Laughing

suarez scored 31 goals this season with 12 assist total his best season

benz scored 32 goals and 17 assists(i think) his best season rotating with higuain and playing second to cr

but on his own as a focal point he can't do better than suarez best season rofl, this forum Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Comparing statistics to compare Benzema and Suarez does not work considering Suarez is not nearly as direct and does not occupy the box as much as Benzema does, despite the Frenchman's #10 tendencies.

Suarez role in Liverpool has a substantial creative brunt on it to which supplies the more advanced forwards.

If we count shots taken? What can be derived from that is how well players such as Suarez and Cristiano afford themselves in positions to take the shots and how they create space for themselves.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 8:21 pm

chad4401 wrote:

I didnt say he wouldnt be able to, i am saying it might not happen as smoothly as you think. As much as we mock Suarez for his stuff in big games, he has exceptional mental resources to carry himself and his team the way he does. He wills himself to do things, same as Costa. I didnt see Costa coming, but i see what those guys do in terms of will power, but i dont see how it applies to Benzema. He hasnt shown an sign of that kind of aggressiveness or anger since he was at lyon, been a while. Lateral comparisons like that are not good, like for Rooney for example, the lad was in a team where he knew everything, familiarity with his environment helped him. You think Benzema moving to another team will just light it up just like that? not sure. And where has that rooney been since then? just a fatty now.

Benzema might be more mature, 26, but he is nothing like the kid he was when he was 21. I told you that already, he is just different. Athletically a much different person, which makes all the difference in the world. Benzema back then could skin anyone in 1v1, now he cant for example. Mentally, nowhere near as aggressive, dont give me that stuff about being third string and what not. he is also happy not to be carrying the scoring like CR does. Look at Di Maria, still plays with the same hunger he did since he came to madrid, and it hasnt been easy for him. It's a matter of personality and mentality, simple as that.

It's my educated opinion that Benzema wont just light it up as easily as you think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Jese is not a CF, playing wide, crossing and dribbling, isnt the same as playing center, moving off the ball and finishing in the box. Also, jese is a greater talent than Morata, not even close, Jese pounded Morata in training and got more chances.

If Morata leaves, the only way he returns is if he becomes better than Benzema. good luck with that Laughing

Benzema's La Liga goals in his first season with Madrid = 8 goals (27 appearances)

Morata's La Liga goals in his first season with Madrid's first team = 8 goals (23 appearances)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next