*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

+22
Winter is Coming
sportsczy
Arquitecto
Forza
Zealous
Kick
dostoevsky
halamadrid2
jibers
Freeza
SuperMAG
terrance511
farfan
REWB
urbaNRoots
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
chad4401
Doc
Hapless_Hans
Onyx
26 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? Empty *Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Buy: Hazard (€110m), Suarez (€125m)

Sell: Jese (€7m, to Bayern), Benzema (€85m, to PSG)
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Doc Sun May 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Considering it's Real Madrid and anything goes with them when it comes to transfers, any guess could be an actual legit transfer. But I think they would be looking to add more improvements to the midfield and attempt to acquire Suarez.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 25, 2014 5:48 pm

true we need suarez to win la deci.... oh wait Rolling Eyes, anyway we need proper depth throughout the team 2 mids, rb, cf and a winger 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Sell all your unwanted bench players to Napoli for 200M and then get some fresh faces in

Agent Rafa will sanction this
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Perez proved signing 100 mil players win u a CL...

Suarez? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 am

Sell Khedira OR loan Casemiro. We do need a powerful midfielder, and one of this guys has to stay.
Buy a midfielder : Ramsey, Rakitic, Kroos.
Sell Diego(I like him, but Casillas has to play, as he's better) and give Iker his starting spot.
If Coentrao leaves, buy Alberto Moreno. I have one question to Arq, how is Aurtenexte doing ?

GK: Casillas, Jesus, Mejias
RB: Carvajal, Arbeloa, Nacho
CB: Varane, Ramos, Pepe, Nacho
LB: Marcelo, Coentrao, Nacho
DM: Xabi, Illarra, Casemiro
CM: Modric, Di Maria, Ramsey/Rakitic/Kroos, Isco, Casemiro/Khedira
LW: Ronaldo, Jese, Isco
RW: Bale, Jese
ST: Benzema, Morata
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 26, 2014 10:35 am

Sell: Benzema, Khedira (both to Arsenal), Morata (if he wants to leave)

Sign: Suarez, Rakitic, Iturbe

Casillas
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Alonso
Modric Rakitic
Bale Suarez Ronaldo
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Buy: Hazard (€110m), Suarez (€125m)

lol is that a joke? why the hell would psg want benz? and for 85 mllion?  scratch 
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 26, 2014 10:53 am

REWB wrote:

lol is that a joke? why the hell would psg want benz? and for 85 mllion?  scratch 

he's just implying that PSG are suckas .

they don't need benzema, they even have a world class striker playing out of position .

how about loaning benzema back to lyon , for free?  Embarassed 
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon May 26, 2014 10:58 am

lol, y is urban obsessed with benzema.

i always thought arsenal needed a target man type striker.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon May 26, 2014 11:10 am

Buy: Kovacic, Some right sided promising winger with left foot.
Sell: Khedira *40m*.
Promote: Jose Rodreguez.

And if players like benz and modric, want to leave, then find an equally suitable replacements, like Suraiz.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 26, 2014 11:46 am

As long as Khedira is sold, I'll be legit happy. Will probably buy Suarez or Agüero and a midfielder for 150m€ combined.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 26, 2014 11:47 am

Sell khedira, sell Benzema, buy Suarez, buy another cm. that's it really.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 12:11 pm

jibers wrote:Sell khedira, sell Benzema, buy Suarez, buy another cm. that's it really.
we need better depth forward mate, we cant go on overplaying bbc, see how we reached the final with CR and benzema both injured. Jese is out till at least january, that's why we are trying to get Iturbe (per Di Marzio). Morata is too young to have an impact at CF so we need to find a proper back up CF.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 26, 2014 12:22 pm

terrance511 wrote:lol, y is urban obsessed with benzema.

i always thought arsenal needed a target man type striker.

we have already got one.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:Sell khedira, sell Benzema, buy Suarez, buy another cm. that's it really.
we need better depth forward mate, we cant go on overplaying bbc, see how we reached the final with CR and benzema both injured. Jese is out till at least january, that's why we are trying to get Iturbe (per Di Marzio). Morata is too young to have an impact at CF so we need to find a proper back up CF.

Jese is out till September and players have a knack of coming back earlier than expected. I think he will be back before the spanish super cup. That said we do need a back up rw to cover our arses if someone gets a season ending injury again.

Buy:

A back up RW
Rakitic

Sell:

Khedira
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Jese to cover for both Bale and Ronaldo. Isco and Di Maria can also play on the wings. All we need is a midfielder and as I said, either loan Casemiro or sell Khedira.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 26, 2014 1:33 pm

I have absolutely no idea why people are suggesting that Benzema should be sold. There is a definite argument to be made for selling Khedira in favour of a new central midfielder, however I disagree with the calls for a player such as Rakitic. Having Isco and Rakitic starting big games from the bench is simply unrealistic in my eyes as Di Maria has cemented a place in central midfield for the time being. I would be searching for a midfielder capable of backing up Modric and another attacker to add to the rotation. Ideally one who could play any forward position but if such a player is unavailable then Madrid can afford two players, a winger and a centre forward.

I can't think of any specific names off the top of my head, but I'll have a think and return to the thread.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Morata is a good enough backup. And I would like to see Ronaldo playing ST sometimes. I expect him in 2016 to move to that position.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I have absolutely no idea why people are suggesting that Benzema should be sold. There is a definite argument to be made for selling Khedira in favour of a new central midfielder, however I disagree with the calls for a player such as Rakitic. Having Isco and Rakitic starting big games from the bench is simply unrealistic in my eyes as Di Maria has cemented a place in central midfield for the time being. I would be searching for a midfielder capable of backing up Modric and another attacker to add to the rotation. Ideally one who could play any forward position but if such a player is unavailable then Madrid can afford two players, a winger and a centre forward.

I can't think of any specific names off the top of my head, but I'll have a think and return to the thread.

Sounds like Ramires :coffee:

Only 20m pounds for him, bargain.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

We will be playing a lot of games next season, we'll need as many players as possible. If we do sell it'll be because we don't want to improve a player's contract.

Anyway I would sign: Rakitic (Looks like he's coming to Madrid), veteran RB, Centre forward, not sure who this centre forward should be but I think we need one considering it looks likely that Morata will go on loan or we cash in on Benzema because we don't want to give him a raise.

Sell: no one if possible.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 26, 2014 2:08 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I have absolutely no idea why people are suggesting that Benzema should be sold. There is a definite argument to be made for selling Khedira in favour of a new central midfielder, however I disagree with the calls for a player such as Rakitic. Having Isco and Rakitic starting big games from the bench is simply unrealistic in my eyes as Di Maria has cemented a place in central midfield for the time being. I would be searching for a midfielder capable of backing up Modric and another attacker to add to the rotation. Ideally one who could play any forward position but if such a player is unavailable then Madrid can afford two players, a winger and a centre forward.

His contract is almost up and he will definitely want a huge raise. If his wage demands are not worth it we'll sell him without a second thought.

He should stay but that depends on him and what he wants.

It's not like Flo really needs an excuse to buy a centre forward anyway lol.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm

REWB wrote:

I would be very relieved if not only the red-marked part was understood as the joke it is, else I would have to have serious doubts about the way people seem to perceive me.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

I can understand that his wage demands must be reasonable, however there are very few centre forwards better than Benzema and many of them are also likely to command very high wages. Unless he wants a contract akin to Ronaldo's I'd rather have continuity in the forward line instead of gambling on whether Suarez or Aguero, if they could even be acquired, could prove equal facilitators within the forward trio.

This being said, I'm never one to oppose a Madrid barnsale. eco smile
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next