Firenze
Arquitecto
titosantill
El Gunner
sportsczy
30 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 21 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:49 am

Lol

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 21 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:52 am

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:58 am

His Spanish is pretty good.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:06 pm

Mbappe is coming at a bad time tbh.

Real Madrid just won everything. If they come up short of La Liga or CL next season he will get the blame.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:21 pm

We won’t come short. Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 21 1f600
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:32 pm

Only a Real Madrid fan can say that with such confidence without sounding like an idiot.

Real Madrid CF is probably the greatest team of all time, maybe even across all sports.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:40 pm

He still going with that story of being held in a golden prison. Kay then Laughing

Will be interesting to see his presser. He's always alluding to the fact it was very difficult for him to leave QSG. Hope they ask him about 2022.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:48 pm

Well you may consider my statements idiotic, but I am right many more times than wrong. Plus I could care less what a bunch of kids on the Internet think.

Plus consider this; besides the arrival of Mbappe and Endrick, I’ll be surprised if deals are not made with Lille and Bayern before end of market, allowing for late arrivals of  Yoro and Davies. There will be world class at every position with a stacked bench as well. We have overnight jumped past City in talent. That coupled with Carlo, the camaraderie in team and the never give up that is ingrained in our players means total success.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:00 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Well you may consider my statements idiotic, but I am right many more times than wrong. Plus I could care less what a bunch of kids on the Internet think.

Plus consider this; besides the arrival of Mbappe and Endrick, I’ll be surprised if deals are  not made with Lille and Bayern before end of market, allowing for late arrivals of  Yoro and Davies. There will be world class at every position with a stacked bench as well. We have overnight jumped past City in talent. That coupled with Carlo, the camaraderie in team and the never give up that is ingrained in our players means total success.

Read again, I never said that.

I said only a Real Madrid fan can say that without sounding like an idiot.

I would never insult you Bill ffs.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:52 pm

I did read right! I took the opportunity to express my confidence. I’m an optimist and I don’t worry what people may think. This team is stacked like nobody before, at least to my memory, and I have been following for a lot longer than all of you! A couple of years ago, DoC told me I shouldn’t be predicting positively so much as I may end up embarrassed. He didn’t really know me!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:05 pm

I always said I would never believe it till I see Florentino handing him the jersey. Now its official. A lot of pressure though, coming to a team that just won the league and UCL without you and you're a star who hasn't won a UCL yet. I hope he's ready for it and for the Bernabeu fans, who can be really demanding.

Alaba might not be back till next year, and Kroos is gone, so who takes our free kicks next season? I hope Mbappe doesn't do a Cristiano and try to hog everything even if he keeps missing.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:20 pm

Probably Rodrygo from the left and Arda from the right
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:10 am

I think i've only seen Rodrygo score one free kick, the one against bayern. Arda's not starting, so set piece chances will be limited for him. I need Alaba back into fitness and the line up asap.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:29 am

Alaba should be back by octoberish

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:51 am

titosantill wrote:I think i've only seen Rodrygo score one free kick, the one against bayern. Arda's not starting, so set piece chances will be limited for him. I need Alaba back into fitness and the line up asap.
But he's taking them regularly from the left. When I look at the line up there is no one with good free kick technique anymore. Modric will be on the bench, Arda a supersub, Brahim too. Valverde can take the ones far away. Maybe we can alternate. God knows lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:44 pm

Thank you very much, i totally forgot about valverde. I don't mind him taking them. His might not be pretty but they've got lots of power. He too hasn't scored too often, but at least they're not gonna be slamming the wall. I think we can manage till Alaba comes back. But i hope our overall play offsets any set piece concerns.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:57 am

For corners, I could see the team playing short most of the time as outside of Kroos, Modric and Alaba, the rest of the lads are not actually good at them.

And unless Arda displaces Rodrygo, yeah, I could see short corners.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:55 am

Rodrygo used to take our corners when those guys weren't available but Arda's technique is great. Would love it if he becomes a starter.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:54 am

Looking at that training footage, Mbappe looks DRAINED Laughing

Pintus will fuck this guy up. Probably hasn't trained very hard in France.

Can't wait to see what he can do when properly trained. Not a lot you can do in a week though, is it normal to join the team this late as a new player?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:37 am

I guess its pretty normal given we just had the EUROs

our EURO players came back only a couple days ago too
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:37 pm

Vibe wrote:Looking at that training footage, Mbappe looks DRAINED Laughing

Pintus will fuck this guy up. Probably hasn't trained very hard in France.

Can't wait to see what he can do when properly trained. Not a lot you can do in a week though, is it normal to join the team this late as a new player?
According to Marca Pintus gave Mbappe a training plan and he was impressed that he followed it completely.

Our players always look like that during the summer when Pintus can have his way with them.

There is a funny picture of Jude last summer looking completely dead.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:55 pm

Mbappe's definitely slimmed down based on summer training camp pics.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21