Mbappe signs for Real Madrid. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Mbappe signs for Real Madrid.

3 posters

Go down

Mbappe signs for Real Madrid. Empty Mbappe signs for Real Madrid.

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:34 pm

Tomorrow is supposed to be the presentation of Mbappe in Bernabeu. Before that happens I would like to point out the erroneous statements made earlier this season by Sports re Mbappe.

- Madrid can not win CL without Mbappe
- Vinicius will not be any where close to Mbappe as a player
- The formation of 4-4-2 will not work against big teams, Madrid will get crushed against the first big team they play.

so instead of Mbappe coming to save the club, it's he who will now have a chance to win trophies. He becomes another great addition to an already stacked team. Madrid can now boast of at least 3 of the top 10 players in the world with most positions have best or near best at the position.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mbappe signs for Real Madrid. Empty Re: Mbappe signs for Real Madrid.

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:46 pm

Mbappe will likely be presented after the Euros. The move will be made official tomorrow according to reports

Welcome, we'll have a crazy frontline. Just hope our defending is as good as it's been this season.

Maybe he can help us win our first treble
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:27 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Tomorrow is supposed to be the presentation of Mbappe in Bernabeu. Before that happens I would like to point out the erroneous statements made earlier this season by Sports re Mbappe.

- Madrid can not win CL without Mbappe
- Vinicius will not be any where close to Mbappe as a player
- The formation of 4-4-2 will not work against big teams, Madrid will get crushed against the first big team they play.

so instead of Mbappe coming to save the club, it's he who will now have a chance to win trophies. He becomes another great addition to an already stacked team. Madrid can now boast of at least 3 of the top 10 players in the world with most positions have best or near best at the position.
Did sports actually say this seriously or was he just taking the piss when he said that?
Surely this is a jest?

In any case, i expect him to play cf. Yes he can switch it up with vinicius and ridrygo and that would be ideal but that takes time for chemistry to build.

But in any case I'm sure there is no doubt now as to who is the face that runs this place no?
Carlo ancelotti ofc. Butif not him, vinicius.

Mbappe needs to know his role and shut his mouth. He ain't shit until he wins us a title of importance.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:21 pm

Yes Sports said all of those multiple times when he was ranting that Madrid needed to sign Mbappe!

Latest Gossip is it will be Vini that will play more centrally. To me it doesn’t matter. It’s Vini and Mbappe up front with Bellingham behind them then you have Rodrygo, Dias, Endick, Güler and Endick wanting to be along side those two. I’m excited, like I haven’t been since Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Raul were playing. Stacked front line and midfield, best portero in the world backed up with by a more than adequate Lunin and a more than sufficient defense.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:30 pm

Not as good as the BBC imo but time will test everything when it arrives.
Benzema's ideals has been successfully transfered to vinicius and rodrygo so I am not too concerned about the turtle anymore.

Very interesting to see how we line up.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:34 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Not as good as the BBC imo but time will test everything when it arrives.
Benzema's ideals has been successfully transfered to vinicius and rodrygo so I am not too concerned about the turtle anymore.

You mean bBC? That right ride only developed the odd goal.

To me, although they didn’t win much, I think just the one CL, I liked the Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo and Raul team more.

In a couple of years we are going to be talking about Güler and Endick together with Vini, Mbappe and Bellingham. Rodrygo will leave IMO.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:05 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Not as good as the BBC imo but time will test everything when it arrives.

You mean bBC? That right ride only developed the odd goal.

To me, although they didn’t win much, I think just the one CL, I liked the Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo and Raul team more.

In a couple of years we are going to be talking about Güler and Endick together with Vini, Mbappe and Bellingham. Rodrygo will leave IMO.
Bale while he had his issues still was an important player for us and he has gave us as many memories as well as headaches. Specifically for that CDR goal and win as well as his performances against Liverpool in the cl final, I can only have gratitude for the man. on paper Vinicius, Mbappe, Rodrygo has the potential to maybe even surpass the BBC.

But that's on paper. And as you well know. Potential on paper wins you nothing. Results and performances in the real world do.

What the BBC has achieved and their legacy cannot be understated. Vinicius and Rodrygo are still benefitting from that era. Their development aided even more so when Benzema was still here. The success they achieved is inspirational but more importantly also serves as a blueprint. A reference point that vinicius and rodrygo can learn from and lean on.

In terms of power level if there is such a thing. The only club that has come even close to the strength of the BBC was Liverpool when they had Mane. Thankfully, no one, Liverpool included, were on that level or tier that they could threaten us to such an extent this season. Our toughest opponent by far surprisingly was Dortmund. Had they an elite forward, we would have still won but it would have been a hard fought victory only by a 1 goal margin. This team for better or worse seems to respond better after being scored on.

In any case, we will see soon enough what this vrm can achieve. Underestimate Rodrygo at your peril bill. He is here for the long term. I've no doubt he will remain an important player for us.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down