*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

+22
Winter is Coming
sportsczy
Arquitecto
Forza
Zealous
Kick
dostoevsky
halamadrid2
jibers
Freeza
SuperMAG
terrance511
farfan
REWB
urbaNRoots
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
chad4401
Doc
Hapless_Hans
Onyx
26 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? - Page 6 Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Cyborg Tue May 27, 2014 8:14 pm

the qualified football analyst says that illaramendi is a great player. so I change my opinion on him, yea?

its an opinion I would hold until I see him perform or be this new Alonso that people refer to him as.

obviously the price paid says something and would play a part in anyone's opinion on him. if you pay more for something, you expect quality. this is evidence in every facet of life.

he has not proven to me, that he is worth starting for real. he may yet prove me wrong and it would be welcomed.

the system doesn't suit him, he is an introvert and has not adapted.. any excuse or reasoning you want to use is fine. the bottom line is, he has not performed when given the chances. we all know that players and managers have to deliver fast in football nowadays, especially at Madrid.

he reminds me of Gago, people didn't want to hate him and wanted to see him do well, myself included, but he just was not madrid quality.

On another note. don't be disrespectful to Posters who don't share the same views as you.

Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer? - Page 6 Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Real Madrid buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 27, 2014 8:42 pm

It's one thing to say that a player had a bad season, which we can all see he has had. But it's another to put blame on him using the transfers tag, and a clear lack of knowledge about the player. I'm only disrespectful to the lack of understanding you have.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue May 27, 2014 9:06 pm

I take your opinion.

Dunning-Kruger effect ^^^
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6