Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Sun May 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Calma.
Oberyn's time is coming.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Soul Mon May 26, 2014 2:40 am

It is amazing how all of this came from just one guy's imagination  Shocked 
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 26, 2014 4:51 am

Soul wrote:It is amazing how all of this came from just one guy's imagination  Shocked 

It's quite surreal. If you read the books the amount of detail is just unimaginable.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon May 26, 2014 10:23 am

McAgger wrote:
Soul wrote:It is amazing how all of this came from just one guy's imagination  Shocked 

It's quite surreal. If you read the books the amount of detail is just unimaginable.

Exactly. The guy's amazing.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 26, 2014 11:34 am

Next episode is ou... oh wait
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 26, 2014 3:27 pm

I am actor Pedro Pascal. I play Oberyn in Game of Thrones, Ask me anything.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/26gtvt/i_am_actor_pedro_pascal_i_play_oberyn_in_game_of/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 26, 2014 4:23 pm

I think it was McAgger who asked why the last episode was titled Mockingbird.
Well remember in one of the early episodes of season 2 when Cersei asked Littlefinger to find Arya. She saw Littlefinger wearing this mockingbird on his clothes. It's like that thing that Hand of the King wears, I forgot what you call it in english pls excuse me for that.
But anyway Cersei touched it and said something like, "I see you have your own sigil." That means like the Starks have the wolf and the Lannisters the lion, Baelish has his own - the mockingbird.

So basically I think that is why the episode was titled Mockingbird, knowing that Littlefinger was at the centre of it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Didn't know that Ser Barristan was the best knight in Westeros, i only knew that he was Hand of the king previously. Plus, he's quite old so i didn't know where to put him,

As for Jon, i'll change him then hmm

God Tier:
The Mountain
Pre-handcut Jaimie
Ser Barristan

A Tier:
The Hound
Locke
Jorah Mormont
Daario Naharis
Bronn

B Tier:
Jon Snow
Karl Tanner
Brienne
Meryn Trant
Grey Worm

Garlan Tyrell should be God Tier as well, he is better than his brother.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Man wtf happened to Rickon and Osha, I can't even remember where were they heading, Castle Black?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 28, 2014 7:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Man wtf happened to Rickon and Osha, I can't even remember where were they heading, Castle Black?

They headed northwest I believe so definitely not Castle Black.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Just looked it up:

Rickon and Osha were sent by Bran to Last Hearth, which is the seat of House Umber, one of the Starks’ closest allies, and is led by Greatjon Umber. The Greatjon was last seen in the Season 1 finale as one of Robb Stark’s chief advisors, and he was the one who first proclaimed Robb to be the King in the North.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:
Garlan Tyrell should be God Tier as well, he is better than his brother.

Yeah Loras himself said that Garlan was better than him as a swordsman, but he was a better lance.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 pm

We have never seen Garlan Tyrell on screen, atleast not yet, let alone fight. I imagine that is why he and other great fighters are not included in most lists. Garlan is indeed badass though, he proved himself, was pivotal in the Battle of Blackwater and doesn't brag about it or seek glory. Unlike his brother...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu May 29, 2014 12:17 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Just looked it up:

Greatjon was last seen in the Season 1 finale as one of Robb Stark’s chief advisors, and he was the one who first proclaimed Robb to be the King in the North.

Was he at the wedding, or in other words, killed?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 29, 2014 8:07 am

urbaNRoots wrote:We have never seen Garlan Tyrell on screen, atleast not yet, let alone fight. I imagine that is why he and other great fighters are not included in most lists. Garlan is indeed badass though, he proved himself, was pivotal in the Battle of Blackwater and doesn't brag about it or seek glory. Unlike his brother...

There was someone sitting beside Loras and Margaery in Tyrion's trial. Pretty sure that was Garlan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 29, 2014 9:47 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Just looked it up:

Greatjon was last seen in the Season 1 finale as one of Robb Stark’s chief advisors, and he was the one who first proclaimed Robb to be the King in the North.

Was he at the wedding, or in other words, killed?

No he wasn't, he's one of the few loyal Stark bannermen who are still alive Very Happy

M99 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:We have never seen Garlan Tyrell on screen, atleast not yet, let alone fight. I imagine that is why he and other great fighters are not included in most lists. Garlan is indeed badass though, he proved himself, was pivotal in the Battle of Blackwater and doesn't brag about it or seek glory. Unlike his brother...

There was someone sitting beside Loras and Margaery in Tyrion's trial. Pretty sure that was Garlan.

Interesting, didn't notice that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 29, 2014 4:26 pm

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10320558_10152313946076840_7213890532496268604_n.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 29, 2014 4:26 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 854826751

:bow: :bow::bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri May 30, 2014 1:22 am

ProudProud
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri May 30, 2014 4:10 pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/656074791129942/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

#TeamOberyn
#Justice4Tyrion
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 3 Jorah_11
Jorah The Explorer Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 pm

ffs tomorrow! ffs my body is ready
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:05 pm

LeVersacci wrote:ffs tomorrow! ffs my body is ready

13 hours u pos.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Feels like a lifetime has passed ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:37 pm

I've transformed full "Stannis for king" mode after reading aCoK. What a guy! And Davos :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next