Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 am

Soul wrote:Forgive my ignorance but why is an additional 6 minutes being hyped so much?  hmm 

It's actually 15 more minutes bounce

The episode is being hyped by everyone, the writers, book readers so it's expected to be quite epic.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Deleted the spoiler Urban because people WILL open it. No point having that at all Wink

I feel sorry for you though man. Honestly.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:25 pm

That's ok sorry for that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Urban did you get something spoiled? You poor bastard. I really really really feel for you.

BC you *bleep* Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Yet another season coming to it's end .. It seems like yesterday the new season begun ffs.

Seriously , with all the success Got has seen. 10 episodes? Why not add a few more ? I realise the whole thing is extremely expensive but , GoT it's not just your next big-seasonal-hit show. It deserves everything they can give for it . This way they could certainly add more stuff into the series as well.

I realise even 2-3 episodes more would cost many millions to make , but , wouldn't they bring millions back too ? They would also gain from further exposure , more episodes should mean biggest sale rights ... idk i am definitely no expert but , once you invest into something and goes well , and it has been proved time and time again that Got goes beyond great , they will get back their initial investment and more . No?

I wonder if GoT brings HBO to their , productive limits , even with 10 episodes a season.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:28 pm

McAgger wrote:Urban did you get something spoiled? You poor bastard. I really really really feel for you.

BC you *bleep* Mad
Laughing poor bastard indeed.

What is this last episode titled again? It's something with 'Children' in it right?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:43 pm

The Children
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:02 pm

The Children.
Hmm. I don't know, but something about that just sounds peculiar to me. Like in some sacrifice-some-children-to-the-gods kind of way. hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Eventhough the title is a 'double entendre', the main meaning has been mentioned quite few times over the last 3 seasons. Specially when old Nan and Maester Luwin used to talk with Bran
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:37 pm

How is "The Children' sexually suggestive RG?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:06 pm

wat
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:05 pm

What? I didn't spoil anything, right?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Lol confusion in the last few posts.
Nan and Maester talked about the long winters and walkers and that stuff to Bran right?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:14 pm

I assume 'the children' are the ones the White Walkers have been turning?

Inb4 'dats a spoiler from the books tom'
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:17 pm

nah it's one of the folklores in GoT which they used to talk about early season 1 n 2. Not really a spoiler.

But you should wait for the episode rather than me telling anyways.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:23 pm

There's many interpretations. Sure, it is what RG is talking about at a literal level, but it's also about parent-child relationship, or lack thereof, or the relationship between the siblings themselves.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Yea that's why I said that the title is intended to be a 'double(or multiple) entendre'
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Tywin/Jaime/Tyrion, what Old Nan mentioned in S1, Dany/her dragons?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:23 am

No spoilers at all. This is a post from another forum which clears the air on Stannis. A thorough explaination on why book readers like him so much.

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Someone spoiled what's gonna happen in the finale for me. Actually, I spoiled it for myself, Googled something out of curiosity.. the results were completely unexpected. Refrained myself from going any further after that.

You guys can easily figure out what I Googled about. Laughing
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Like i said in a post of mine a few pages ago , Stannis is all about justice . He has justice above everyone and anything else . It's all about cold blooded justice for Stannis and you can imagine why people like him in a world which is filled with injustice. If there's one that would really restore the King's justice and the King's peace in Westeros , that is Stannis , without a doubt. I am no fan of Stannis , but i can't but give it to him .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:49 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Someone spoiled what's gonna happen in the finale for me. Actually, I spoiled it for myself, Googled something out of curiosity.. the results were completely unexpected. Refrained myself from going any further after that.

You guys can easily figure out what I Googled about. Laughing

oh that's sad  

Never do that , never . Do not google for GoT/Asoiaf stuff. Even by searching for past info on characters , you take a huge risk . The chances of you not getting spoiled are close to zero . Even in the search tab can be spoilers Laughing

I'd say , you could ask book readers from here to provide you with any info about characters you'd like to learn about . I am sure all book readers would assist you in that matter without any problem . Not to mention , this way you can rest assure about spoilers and still feed your curiosity .

Really , avoid searching about got on google , even in spoiler free pages , you might get trolls and keyboard jerks who could spoil you critical stuff about what's coming.

Once i saw a dude make a list of spoilers under a youtube video.. It was hilarious but , seriously , it was so mean. I'd hate to come across that , so friendly advice here , do not google about GoT stuff and certainly don't take any chances with reading comments anywhere .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Yep you can never be too careful with GoT

Like I said a while back, even when I just wanted a picture of a character for an avatar, I didn't look at the screen until I had finished typing and pressed enter.

I mean say the tv show was just starting, if you type 'Nedd Stark' In google, even google would spoil it by suggesting 'Nedd stark dead' or Nedd stark beheaded Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Someone spoiled on another forum I frequent too, but I already knew major plot points. Don't care, still hyped. 2 days, I'm watching live. cheers
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:09 pm

I overheard a conversation in uni 2 days ago that contained major spoilers for the final. Though i don't know if the guy was being legit or just teasing his friend
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Pretty much all of us have been spoiled something about GoT at some point . You'd be best to avoid situations that's well on your hands to avoid though , at least that.

I would say , you simply wait and see for yourselves. Hearing/reading about a spoiler and hearing/reading a spoiler that you're sure it's the case are two things .

I have personally done the favour to spoiled friends , spoiled by other people who just threw it out like it's nothing and i had to lie to them about the spoilers they had heard. In reality they do know , but in their perspective they dont. They will only get they knew it after they have seen it and this way , they effectively don't lose anything in the proccess of it .

I'd say you should definitely not try to confirm what you heard about , in any way , unless you were lucky enough to stumble uppon someone like me who would fix the situation for you . I wouldn't bet on it , quite the opposite will likely happen. Anything you might have heard or read might not be true , simply because you have no way for knowing that , unless you search about it.

And it's not worth finding out , unless it comes directly from the show .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next