RED
jibers
Busby Babe
29 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Louis van Gaal - Page 8 Empty Re: Louis van Gaal

Post by RED Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:05 pm

He/we are so lucky Spurs, Ars, Liverpool, Everton have been poor this season.

We had the same amount of points last season (37) at this exact stage of the season, having scored 1 more goal, yet I believe we were around 5th or 6th in the table.

He's not been good enough tbh.

I'm not 'LVG out' right now, but he needs to improve things drastically. We've spent a lot of money and today we were leapfrogged by a team who didn't spend an iota on players that we did and had many key players leave in the summer.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 pm

If LvG thinks theres only spot in his 11 for all of mata, herrera and fellaini, the same has to be for carrick and blind as well. Playing both of them. Shoehorning rather is simply idiotic. Carrick for experience and Blind for being his countryman its like. Rolling Eyes effing disgusting tactics and team selection.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
RED wrote:And lets not even get started on his decision to not have Falcao on the bench :facepalm:

Wilson disnt even come on.

He brings on Fellaini for ADM Laughing as our last resort to grab a goal. Gotta laugh.

Clueless.

tbf I was happy with that substitution. Di maria was the synonym of shite today, despite him being played out of position. His performance was abysmal. And also we were already playing (for some months now) the Fellaini brand of football, so i thought its better to have him to make use of his broad chest and break them which he did too to some extent. He should have started today to counter their 2 physical CMs and neutralize them instead of mata. mata then did decent as well. So... yaa..

More of the fact that our plan B was aimlessly hoofing the ball to Fellaini. We're not Stoke, it just screamed 'go Fellaini, do something with that big bonce of yours'

Also it's not ADM's fault he was played out of position. At least he had the guts to attempt things, rather than shirk responsibilty like many of his team mates seem to do.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:09 pm

http://www.goallegacy.net/t36649p432-barclay-s-premier-league-14-15-discussion-v3#1319819

#justiceformoysie

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:11 pm

RED wrote:He/we are so lucky Spurs, Ars, Liverpool, Everton have been poor this season.

We had the same amount of points last season (37) at this exact stage of the season, having scored 1 more goal, yet I believe we were around 5th or 6th in the table.

He's not been good enough tbh.

I'm not 'LVG out' right now, but he needs to improve things drastically. We've spent a lot of money and today we were leapfrogged by a team who didn't spend an iota on players that we did and had many key players leave in the summer.

how are they managing that btw. Shocked What a team. :bow: Already my second favorite team in the entire league for years to come. Will root for them from now on as well. And their academy is effing GOAT. GOATampton!!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Fußball wrote:http://www.goallegacy.net/t36649p432-barclay-s-premier-league-14-15-discussion-v3#1319819

#justiceformoysie

Moyes was worse
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:19 pm

RED wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
RED wrote:And lets not even get started on his decision to not have Falcao on the bench :facepalm:

He brings on Fellaini for ADM Laughing as our last resort to grab a goal. Gotta laugh.

Clueless.

tbf I was happy with that substitution. Di maria was the synonym of shite today, despite him being played out of position. His performance was abysmal. And also we were already playing (for some months now) the Fellaini brand of football, so i thought its better to have him to make use of his broad chest and break them which he did too to some extent. He should have started today to counter their 2 physical CMs and neutralize them instead of mata. mata then did decent as well. So... yaa..

More of the fact that our plan B was aimlessly hoofing the ball to Fellaini. We're not Stoke, it just screamed 'go Fellaini, do something with that big bonce of yours'

Also it's not ADM's fault he was played out of position. At least he had the guts to attempt things, rather than shirk responsibilty like many of his team mates seem to do.

well, if van gaal wants us to play like Stoke, its better we have fellainis in our team rather than the di marias right? His so called 'philosophy' has until now been only hoofball. So its like fellaini suits his philosophy more now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Clueless.

Would have had Fellaini in as well, Mata's ability to hide is so good, that LvG forgets to sub him off. Has decent pass completion but that's it, I think he lost the ball for their goal though. RvP is becoming into a Hernandez type striker too, honestly we have an overrated attack.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Clueless.

Would have had Fellaini in as well, Mata's ability to hide is so good, that LvG forgets to sub him off. Has decent pass completion but that's it, I think he lost the ball for their goal though. RvP is becoming into a Hernandez type striker too, honestly we have an overrated attack.

rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
RED wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

well, if van gaal wants us to play like Stoke, its better we have fellainis in our team rather than the di marias right? His so called 'philosophy' has until now been only hoofball. So its like fellaini suits his philosophy more now.

Might as well mate. I'm starting to think this whole philosophy buzz word is a myth. Pass pass pass between defenders, no urgency, and hoofball is what I've seen mainly from it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm

and what the heck was it, RvP arguing with the referees everytime now and trying so hard to be an a-hole with opposition defenders and other players lately. That Alderwelder injury scenario and rvp arguing and fighting over it was disgusting IMO. Classless. They would have anyway given the ball back from a throw in even if he didnt choose to humiliate himself like that. .

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Yeah he needed to calm the fk down. But I get that he was prolly frustrated from his lack of involvment in the match. He barely touched the ball and the Saints defence were like a brick wall to penetrate. Playing for United as a striker must be the most frustrating thing these days, the forwards have to come so deep to get a touch of the ball, no one spots their runs or attempts to play through balls most of the time. Everything is played safe and/or hoofed up top. So easy to defend against.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:41 pm

RvP's always been a c*nt lol, he used to be such a bitch last year, like he was close to tears. Remember this lol.

Louis van Gaal - Page 8 Article-2471449-18E719FE00000578-59_634x391
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:45 pm

He is a cnut tbh. Always has been, now he is our cnut lol. LVG should give him a break. I hear he went off today due to an injury?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:51 pm

He's most definitely our c*nt Proud Yeah, he has an ankle injury.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:49 pm

He has to prove himself, that we have agreed. We have made this deal and everything is clear and it is not the end of the year [the duration of his loan spell] so he has the chance for that.

So he says Falcao has to prove himself.

Well erm...how about you give him a chance. How can he prove himself when he gets overlooked, gets subbed and has been injured for a while. What happened to playing him into form? The same way he did with RVP? nah of course not, he's not mates with Falcao.

This man has a history of falling out and taking the piss with big players, seems he's shunning Falcao. Same as he is doing with Herrera, but to a slightly lesser extent.

Falcao has nothing to prove, he is one of the greatest strikers in the world when used in a system that suits him and gets the best out of him, something that LVG is too stubborn and unwilling to do. So what chance does Falcao have?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:58 pm

I think we won't sign Falcao. I also think this season was always going to be mixed for Falcao, some great moments some bad moments. Next season, he will be great though, he'll tear it up. The scary thing is, he's just comeback from an ACL injury and still looks better than RvP.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Yeah, gotta feeling he will sign for Juve and just tear up the league and CL. While Van Gaal will be running down RVP no matter what form he's in, much to our annoyance. That's if he's still at the club, because I do think if we don't get top 4, he'll get the sack.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:52 pm

thats ridiculous comments from lvg, really. :facepalm: Why the hell is it not applicable to all the players in the squad then. To a certain fellow countryman of his then ? Is RvP proving that he deserves to start every game?? I dont think so.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:45 pm

He takes a dig at QPR being a team that plays a lot of long balls.

Louis van Gaal - Page 8 Bi49ea

Yep, we're 3rd on the list. 3rd Rolling Eyes
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 pm

^that is disgusting, it's worse than 81 crosses

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:thats ridiculous comments from lvg, really. :facepalm: Why the hell is it not applicable to all the players in the squad then. To a certain fellow countryman of his then ? Is RvP proving that he deserves to start every game?? I dont think so.

Tbf, before the Hull game he tore into RvP especially about the game vs Arsenal and said he wasn't doing enough to get involved. He said he subbed RvP because he was poor, not tired. He even said RvP was lucky not to be dropped, because Falcao was unfit at the time. Of course, actions speak louder than words and we shall see if he keeps to his word in the future.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 pm

RED wrote:He takes a dig at QPR being a team that plays a lot of long balls.

Louis van Gaal - Page 8 Bi49ea

Yep, we're 3rd on the list. 3rd Rolling Eyes

theres another interesting part in this table. Look at our short passes per game. Only City, Chaski and Ars have more.

But then we know Our only attacking outlet thus far have been hoofing forward. I cant remember in the recent games one slick move, one incisive breakthrough, effective short pass stuff resulting in something. May be in a handful of games, but majority have been cross and hoof.
And I am sure our possession stats are high as well.

All these point in only direction = Purposeless, sideways passing resulting from the intention of simply keeping the ball for the sake of keeping it. Its like for everything else apart from actually trying to score a goal we use short passing. Laughing Also will like to see the distribution of these short passes on the field. Where they take place. I am sure they must be happening in our own half. Proud Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Step in the right direction today as he actually saw that we were struggling to break them down and changed the formation. He now must stick with 4-4-2.

He needs to also realize that Rooney is not a mf. Play him in his natural role, ADM is not a striker, playe him in his natural role, etc. Pick Herrera, he does a much better job than Rooney- He needs to give the lad a chance. Just stop picking square pegs in round holes.

I'm going to hold back from getting too excited until I see LVG sticking with the 4 at the back. That's a challenge in itself.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Even if he plays 3-5-2 on Friday I will still be LvG in, because he said his end point is 4-3-3, so will eventually change it. We just don't know when hopefully, that was the last 3-5-2 game though. When the problems lay deeper than the formation is only when I will start wanting him out, like losing the dressing room for example.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:11 pm

RED It will be the 352 man. He is not finished with it as of yet. The travail's hardly over. Sad We will have to wait.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:31 pm

It's his stubborness which will be his downfall. His arrogance and him over complicating things to prove he is this managerial 'genius' will be to the detriment of the team.

Lumiere...yep Sad Mad
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next