Roma: 'We won't sell De Rossi'

2 posters

Go down

Roma: 'We won't sell De Rossi' Empty Roma: 'We won't sell De Rossi'

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Roma insist they will not sell Daniele De Rossi to Chelsea or Manchester City. “I cannot weaken the side,” said Walter Sabatini.

There had been reports the midfielder would be cashed in after difficulties in renewing his current contract, which expires next summer.

“De Rossi’s sale is not on the agenda, just as his contract renewal negotiations are not on the agenda for today,” director of sport Sabatini told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I cannot weaken the side. By selling De Rossi and then bringing in Javier Pastore or anyone else, I would still be weakening Roma.”

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Giallorossi are ready to sign Spanish full-back Jose Angel Valdes from Sporting Gijon.

He is set to touch down in Italy later this evening and could make the move official in a matter of hours.

Jose Angel is set to pen a five-year contract worth €700,000 per season, while his transfer costs €4.5m.

The rest of the Roma squad already started pre-season training today under the guidance of new Coach Luis Enrique.

Back to top Go down

Roma: 'We won't sell De Rossi' Empty Re: Roma: 'We won't sell De Rossi'

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

We might get Parker on loan instead, I can see our interest in De Rossi dropping.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Roma: 'We won't sell De Rossi' Empty Re: Roma: 'We won't sell De Rossi'

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 am

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma