Casciavit
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
17 posters

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 15 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 15

Post by RealGunner Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:11

I was asking for that.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 15 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 15

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:11

i'm only a man with a chamber who's got me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A pooooos, a pooooos
I've turned into a POS
A pooooos, a poooooooos
And it keeps getting stronger

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:12

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG rofl rofl rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:29

It was announced on tonight's WWE Main Event that there will be announcement concerning the status of the WWE World Heavyweight Title on this coming Monday's RAW, which will be taped from London. As noted, current champion Daniel Bryan will be having neck surgery on Thursday.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:30

Proving once again how all over the place rumors -- and specifically rumors about Sheamus -- can be, now it's Sheamus and Cesaro who will be fightin' round Europe for the US Title, with the blowoff at Payback.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:31

Still no Sheamus heel turn?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:32

Probably not because Bryan's injured.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 18:33

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 19:14

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 19:15

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 19:35

WWE World Hvt. champion Daniel Bryan says he believes WWE decided to give him the big WrestleMania spotlight and title victory only after C.M. Punk left WWE in January.

Bryan was asked by Chris Jericho on the latest "Talk is Jericho" podcast when he felt there was a shift in WWE finally getting behind him as a top star.

"It wasn't necessarily that I felt a shift. It was essentially after Punk quit. It was like, 'Well, we've got John and we've got eeeeeeeh,'" Bryan said before discussing his good timing and fortune in WWE.

"When I first won the World Title in December 2011, I had Money in the Bank and Mark Henry was champion. I honestly think the plan was for me to lose MITB, but then Mark got hurt... It was more of a thing where, 'Well, what are our options here?' And, all of a sudden, I'm World champion. It's those kind of lucky breaks where you can show what you can do as a performer that helps turns the tide. A lot of that is just circumstance. And, the only reason, I think, why I was MITB champion is because they didn't want two heels winning it that year. And, Alberto (Del Rio) was the other one. It's a little series of things that add up to a whole lot."

Bryan noted his World Title run is equally astounding because of how low he scored in the categories of "ambition" and "power" in a personality test administered about two months ago.

"WWE did these personality tests for guys they considered successful or who had good runs here in WWE. They ask all these different weird questions. But, apparently it gives you an idea of some sort of personality. The lady who did the testing said I had the lowest ambition score she had ever seen," Bryan said.

Bryan continued: "She asked, 'How did you even get to where you are?' I said, 'I don't know. It's pretty much just because I love doing this."

Bryan noted he is typically very relaxed and goes with the flow in WWE, but the main thing that upsets him are short TV matches.

"The hardest part (about wrestling in WWE) is how do you even do a three-minute match?" Bryan joked. "As guys who enjoy wrestling - and I get worked up about wrestling - most of the time I'm excited to go out there and wrestle. It's like a letdown for myself. The worst to me is when a crowd is really good and you're out there for only three minutes. There's only been a couple times I came back through the curtain hot. It's been because, 'Oh my gosh, that could have been so much more. Why was it only three minutes? It could have been an awesome experience.'"

This led to Jericho and Bryan discussing their first-ever match on the first NXT episode in 2010. Jericho noted at the time that he complained about being a "Pro" on NXT because his schedule was already packed as World champion. But, he got excited when he was scheduled to face Bryan on the first show. Until he saw they were only scripted for six minutes.

"I was so disappointed in that because I knew we could have gone 60 minutes if we were given the opportunity," Jericho said. Bryan added, "I go with things pretty well. But, it's just frustrating when you see something like that. But, it's good that I get upset over that kind of stuff because it means I still love to wrestle. I almost dread the day where I see four minutes and I'm like, 'Thank goodness.' (laughs)"

Bryan and Jericho also discussed the challenges for new WWE signings going through NXT and the Performance Center if they did not wrestle on the independents.

"It's so strange that if you pluck a football player - for example, someone like Titus O'Neil. I think Titus has a lot of upside. He is very charismatic and has a personality. But, one of the things that is going to be hard for him going forward is that he has only learned one system and one way of doing things. So, even if you sign someone to a Developmental contract, I think it would behoove everyone to send them to Europe for six months or to Japan for a couple months to learn different things."

The interview closed with a discussion of how Bryan arrived at his WWE ring name moving away from Bryan Danielson. Bryan noted he came up with a list of names that included "Buddy Peacock," while William Regal came up with the "Daniel Bryan" name that stuck.

[ LINK: Bryan's full interview, which was recorded after the death of his father and before this week's neck injury news, can be heard HERE at PodcastOne.com ]

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 14 May 2014 - 20:03

I haven't seen much of Bo Dallas, but is his gimmick basically like Cena's? Except Bo is basically a parody of himself?

If Cena turns heel, that would be a good gimmick for him imo. He would still be a face to the kids who still think he's genuine.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 0:35

The Shield vs. Evolution at the WWE Payback pay-per-view may end up being an elimination match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 0:36

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 5:47

Main Event and Smackdown spoilers:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 13:24

According to statements made by Shawn Michaels on the most recent Ross Report (which can be heard here) while there are absolutely no plans for him to come back to face Daniel Bryan, it was HBK's idea to have Bryan put him in the "YES!" Lock the after he cost him the title at the Hell in a Cell PPV.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 14:03

The morale backstage right now in light of Daniel Bryan's situation is reportedly very positive, with the overriding feeling being that he'll be back relatively quickly.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu 15 May 2014 - 14:46

Stripping DB off the title would make sense storyline wise..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 14:53

Hopefully not. Sad

Punk was injured around TLC 2012. He wasn't stripped and the title wasn't defended on the show.

Payback is a B+ PPV. They can just have Shield/Evolution main event.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 15:30

A source very close to the CM Punk situation notes that he’s had no contact with WWE in some time. Punk said he was frustrated with booking and with payoffs and that he’s happy now being home, and wasn’t happy on the road with WWE.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 15:35

Apparently some WWE referees are unhappy with their pay and are having a hard time making a living due to expenses from traveling. Like talents, referees are based on how business is doing and get hurt more when live event payoffs are down.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 15:36

We noted before that Brock Lesnar may be working this year’s WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view. Lesnar is now scheduled for a two-show feud at SummerSlam and continuing to Night of Champions.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 17:44

Trailer for Batista's new documentary:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 15 May 2014 - 18:21

It’s been noted to the Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer that Paul Levesque has been put in an impossible position when it comes to talent relations. The reason why is because at the end of the day Vince McMahon is still the guy who has final say on everything and he changes his mind frequently. It’s something that has been frustrating to talent.

Sometimes they are told something by Levesque and then Levesque is put in the position to later explain to them that what he told them is no longer happening. The talent, for the most part, sees him as one of them and he’s frustrated about the changes that come from above.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 15 May 2014 - 18:22

*Santino wins a quick squash against Sandow with the Cobra*

wat. How can Santino squash anyone lmao. wwe pls

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 15 May 2014 - 18:22

Also with Cena getting an upper hand against Bray so much. Bray is definitely winning at payback.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next