LeBéninois
Lord Awesome
Lupi
McAgger
Onyx
88 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:08 pm

doesnt matter, we still royally whooped bayern rofl

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Pep Guardiola has said he is culpable for Bayern Munich’s Champions League semi-final defeat against Real Madrid.

Madrid won 4-0 at the Allianz Arena to take a 5-0 aggregate victory and book a place in the final, where they will play either Atletico Madrid or Chelsea.

Carlo Ancelotti’s side were victorious despite being starved of the ball for much of the two games, with the suggestion made that Bayern’s desire to dominate possession was the root cause of their defeat.

Madrid counter-attacked with speed after dispossessing Bayern but Guardiola said the defeat was due to a poor performance and not his obsession with having the ball.

He did however hold up his hands and admit to making mistakes, Marca reports.

“I was wrong on some tactical issues. It’s my responsibility. When you don’t play well, these things happen against great rivals. I’m disappointed,” Guardiola said.

“Congratulations to Real Madrid because they deserve to be in the final, especially after the first-half [in the second-leg].

“It’s difficult for me and my players. I’m still proud of them. For many periods they had the ball.

“The reason for the defeat isn’t related to the possession. Football is played with the ball and then there are other things.

“When you run after them you don’t have options. Today wasn’t good.”

Guardiola was asked if he had considered resigning his post at Bayern after failing to match the achievements of last season, when under Jupp Heynckes Bayern won the treble.

“I’m not tired, nor do I want to leave,” the former Barcelona Coach replied.

“This team has to win everything so that people are happy. Sometime it’s not possible. I’m sorry for the disappointment of not playing well.

“Three years ago Bayern won zero titles in a season. If you win the League it may be enough but we knew that this year could only equal the past. We won’t but that’s the sport.

“Today there has been a team that has been better. I still have the impression we’ve had a good Champions League but Real Madrid had the quality and the first-half won it for them.”

Guardiola lamented his side’s inability to defend set-pieces and admitted this defeat ranks as one of his worst moments as a Coach.

“We conceded two goals from set-pieces. We played really bad. That’s the only reason and there is no other. It’s football,” he said.

“Everything happens if you play well. I’ve had several hard shots and this is one of them.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:22 pm

the journalist who asked if pep had considered resigning because they were knocked out of the CL :facepalm:
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:26 pm

So, how has the German media been treating Pep today?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 pm

MaraVilla wrote:

the journalist who asked if pep had considered resigning because they were knocked out of the CL :facepalm:

Proud :wub: 

Beyonce just edges it for me hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Zealous wrote:
MaraVilla wrote:

Proud :wub: 

Beyonce just edges it for me hmm

Ronaldo to be Beyonce's main dancer come her next concert/music video  Chaka Proud Molenation 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Der Bild blames it on the rotation plan Pep used, which I do think is a fair point. They already knew they were going to be champions in, what, February?

These players have hardly played any real matches in a long time, and then you rotate them too? Imagine going into this match with almost no real match fitness.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Footyfan losing the plot rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Unbelievable match. Did not expect such a massive win at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Find Ribery:

(•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (\•_.) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•)
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:28 pm

jibers wrote:Find Ribery:

(•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (\•_.) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•) (•_•)

Proud
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Get Thiago Silva for 35m 🤣Keep dreaming.

Its funny how the team that obliterated almost everyone in their path last season suddenly aren't good enough to footyfan Laughing

Not even like they got old or anything :lol:Pls go.

Put Schweini(who's the oldest on that team, if I'm not mistaking) in any other system with any other top team in the world and he'll FLOURISH.

I even kind of agree with footyfan's future lineup. We do need a CB, although it's not news, as Van Buyten is very old.
Götze and Thiago will be the future, of course, just as Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, will have to be phased out at some point.

Still now kicking everyone out is typical kneejerk.
We were fine just 3 months ago. Played some brilliant stuff. Schweinsteiger too, Ribery etc. Everyone who was shit recently was great before.

The team lost the plot, completely, and it's not possible to just switch it on again when it 'matters'.
They'll need to work to get there again. That's Pep's challenge now.

Of course everyone looks stupid and clueless right now, even Pep, but that's just a snapshot.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:11 pm

somewhere deep hidden in Hans hard drive he has a folder off all these half naked footy player pictures he's had to save for bets he's lost lol Laughing

Last edited by B-Mac on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Bayern need to start counter-attacking more with pace. Also their pressing isn't good enough. Pep's Barca barely conceded a chance and they never allowed opposition time on the ball.

Playing a highline with poor pressing is just suicide.

The CB's are both average overall, so they need to upgrade.

They need agility and players who can dribble in the middle of the pitch for possession. One of Thiago/Gotze has to always start.

Also finally Robben/Ribery are more 'on the ball' players as opposed to runners in behind. Barca always had inside forwards who would make off the ball runs. So if ever Robben/Ribery do need replacing, maybe look for inside forwards. Muller could probably play there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Bayern need to start counter-attacking more with pace. Also their pressing isn't good enough. Pep's Barca barely conceded a chance and they never allowed opposition time on the ball.

They need agility and players who can dribble in the middle of the pitch for possession. One of Thiago/Gotze has to always start.

Also finally Robben/Ribery are more 'on the ball' players as opposed to runners in behind. Barca always had inside forwards who would make off the ball runs. So if ever Robben/Ribery do need replacing, maybe look for inside forwards. Muller could probably play there.

we played with more speed, and pressed much better before. But I agree.

Except I won't give up on Boateng. Best CB in the world  Mad  Neutral 

Let's just take it easy, see how it goes next season. Not like the season's been bad or anything.
Götze will get better again, Thiago will be back. Hjöjberg can get more time. Lewandowski will be there Very Happy
Get a top replacement for Van Buyten to challenge Dante and Boateng, and we're set.

In a way it's a relief this 'best team' label is gone now.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Lewandowski is going to make a huge difference for sure. Mandzukic is a scrub.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:25 pm

McAgger wrote:Lewandowski is going to make a huge difference for sure. Mandzukic is a scrub.

Nonsense. Different player. Mandzukic has been one of our best players in recent months. In games like against Real, what is he about to do?
Like watching Atletico Chelsea and declaring Costa a scrub. Costa is a scrub, of course, but you get what I mean Very Happy

But Lewandowski is indeed a very important and much needed addition.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Hans, WTF?! Stop betting!!!

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:31 pm

I can't find the thread where people were laughing at Arsene when he said Bayern don't create as many chances as before and Madrid are the better team.

So many eggs on the face. Where is S when you need him Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
M99 wrote:Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 13 Th-jer10
(click to enlarge)

Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 13 E16228ff06444ca58fc922fcad6f212b

Tom wins cheers
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Only terrible people like Jerry more than Tom imo hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Fußball wrote:Hans, WTF?! Stop betting!!!

Stop misleading the poor man Proud its ok Hans you can continue betting Thumbs up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:37 pm

ROncero u legend, Munich burning in the back ground rofl
Bayern Munich 0-4 Real Madrid (agg 0-5) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 13 BmgA7qlIEAAGNir
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Bayern need to start counter-attacking more with pace. Also their pressing isn't good enough. Pep's Barca barely conceded a chance and they never allowed opposition time on the ball.

we played with more speed, and pressed much better before. But I agree.

Except I won't give up on Boateng. Best CB in the world  Mad  Neutral 

Let's just take it easy, see how it goes next season. Not like the season's been bad or anything.
Götze will get better again, Thiago will be back. Hjöjberg can get more time. Lewandowski will be there Very Happy
Get a top replacement for Van Buyten to challenge Dante and Boateng, and we're set.

In a way it's a relief this 'best team' label is gone now.

What about Badstuber ??
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Benin, Badstuber has been highly unfortunate in his back-to-back series of injuries which have cost him approximately 2 years of football. He remains young yet the recovery process will be lengthy and even more given that Holger tends to be mentally frail.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 01, 2014 3:40 am

Fußball wrote:Hans, WTF?! Stop betting!!!

I can't stop, on the contrary I'll have to bet MORE to try to make up for what I've already lost. I just need a little trust, I swear next time my luck will turn. IT HAS TO!!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next