ElNino
Ganso
Mr Nick09
terrance511
9 posters

Go down

lucas moura or willian Empty lucas moura or willian

Post by terrance511 Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:01 pm

lucas moura or willian had better season?

who would u rather have on your team?

who to get more role on wc2014? or even replace hulk?

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

lucas moura or willian Empty Re: lucas moura or willian

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:10 pm

It's difficult, Lucas doesnt have a brain, literally, Willian has no end product... Willian has more maturity to fit into what Brazil do as a team, so for Brazil he would be a more useful player.

Hulk is way better than both from what i saw him doing with Zenit and even before that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:20 pm

effciency wise, willian would be preffered i guess. but lucas always had that spark or impact whenever he's on field or come off bench,  hmm 

hulk always went missing while playing for brazil...
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 pm

terrance511 wrote:effciency wise, willian would be preffered i guess. but lucas always had that spark or impact whenever he's on field or come off bench,  hmm 

not really

this anti-hulk campaign is useless, he will be a starter.Lucas wont even go to the WC.Bernard is better than Willian and is higher in the pecking order, so Lucas and Willian have no chance of becoming starters.Specially if Scolari decides to call up Coutinho

as i said a few times now, our team will be the Confederations Cup 11 with a much better bench and maybe there is a slight possibility of Fernandinho starting over Paulinho, but I doubt it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Ganso wrote:
terrance511 wrote:effciency wise, willian would be preffered i guess. but lucas always had that spark or impact whenever he's on field or come off bench,  hmm 

not really

this anti-hulk campaign is useless, he will be a starter.Lucas wont even go to the WC.Bernard is better than Willian and is higher in the pecking order, so Lucas and Willian have no chance of becoming starters.Specially if Scolari decides to call up Coutinho

as i said a few times now, our team will be the Confederations Cup 11 with a much better bench and maybe there is a slight possibility of Fernandinho starting over Paulinho, but I doubt it

ok, probably i don't watch enough brazil, back to the topic, what's your input/opinion on the comparison between willian and lucas.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Bernard is better than WIllian based on what Ganso? u watched his games at Shakhthar? last i heard he could hardly get games
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Bernard is better than WIllian based on what Ganso? u watched his games at Shakhthar? last i heard he could hardly get games
i have seen some shakhtar games and although he has been inconsistent, his coach hasnt helped at all.I remember one time where he gave 4 assists in one game and got benched on the next one, how is he supposed to do well like that?I got a bit frustrated and stopped following Shakhtar since.

I simply prefer Bernard because he is NT proven and willian is a player who offers little threat on the final third.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:06 pm

terrance511 wrote:
Ganso wrote:

not really

ok, probably i don't watch enough brazil, back to the topic, what's your input/opinion on the comparison between willian and lucas.
Lucas is an actual winger while Willian is one of those AMs who are played as wingers.I like Willian as a #10 but as i said before he is just too passive most of the time and offers little threat on the final third.

all in all, if I had to pick one of them, I prefer Lucas.I think he is a good winger playing on the wrong team and maybe the wrong league.he is a PL type of player, he just wont succeed in a possession based team like PSG because he relies on speed and dibbling.his low football IQ as Nick likes to say is low, so he cant fully adapt to different playing styles.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:08 pm

either way, hulk>both of them
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ElNino Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Lucas learning curve is way to high. He just can't fit. Won't be a starter on Europe high level unless he understands that adapting his game to contribute marking and defending is essential. Maybe he got used to São Paulo where he was the superstar and didn't have to do shit besides his crazy runs and genius sparks.
ElNino
ElNino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Right now , william . Much more experienced
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Man if Willian, Bernard, Lucas Moura go to the world cup and Coutinho doesn't smh :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Lucas Moura can be used as a super sub.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Both are headless chickens.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:14 am

McAgger wrote:Man if Willian, Bernard, Lucas Moura go to the world cup and Coutinho doesn't smh :facepalm:

William might go because he won't be like a stranger in the team unlike Coutinho .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat May 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Willian is a defender who plays as a midfielder, I can't understand its utility, is an avarage dribbler, he is not a great assistman, is not a great goalscorer, in Psg grandstand fixed, and probably in every other big team untrained by Mourinho or Simeone.
I do not know much about Bernard but he have only 1 gol in the ukrainian league.

Lucas is certainly better than these two, with the competition of Cavani and Lavezzi he only played 22 games as a starter not in its role(he is a left winger) and he still has 6 goal and 13 assists.

He is one of best dribblers in the world(better than Neymar in this aspect), is incredibly fast and has a superb vision of the game.

Scalar has never been a great coach, has won a World Cup thanks to Ronaldo and Rivaldo, which is not a large achievement , even my grandmother would have won with that team, for the was an avarage coach.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Killer wrote:Willian is a defender who plays as a midfielder, I can't understand its utility, is an avarage dribbler, he is not a great assistman, is not a great goalscorer, in Psg grandstand fixed, and probably in every other big team untrained by Mourinho  or Simeone.
I do not know much about Bernard but he have only 1 gol in the  ukrainian league.

Lucas is certainly better than these two, with the competition of Cavani and Lavezzi he only played 22 games as a starter not in its role(he is a left winger) and  he still has 6 goal and 13 assists.

He is one of best dribblers in the world(better than Neymar in this aspect), is incredibly fast and has a superb vision of the game.

Scalar has never been a great coach, has won a World Cup thanks to Ronaldo and Rivaldo, which is not a large achievement , even my grandmother would have won with that team, for the was an avarage coach.

no he is not, played most of his career at sao paulo on the right. how do i know, because i actually watched him. He is playing in his natural spot... well, imma just disregard everything else u wrote Proud

"superb vision of the game" Laughing

edit: im tired of this shit, people need to really stfu about players they dont know or never watch but on youtube. He scored a nice goal today with psg, you pulled one of his dribbling compil on youtube and you decided to write horsearse about the player as if you had a clue. this is the whoscored + youtube generation now, oh his stats look good? oh nikka has godlike dribbling highlights? must be great

nikka please stop embarrassing yourself.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down