+2
Ganso
Rebaño Sagrado
6 posters

Go down

Nerman vs Lucas Moura Empty Nerman vs Lucas Moura

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Nerman takes this easily for me.

I would really appreciate the opinion of our Brazilian posters...
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Nerman vs Lucas Moura Empty Re: Nerman vs Lucas Moura

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

nerman easily.get off youtube people.much higher football IQ and trophy/records cabinet
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 pm

At the moment, where they are, Neymar is no doubt a better player. His understanding of the game, his decision making and his movements are already very good, within the context of his team Santos of course (because he stinks with brazil). I make the precision because for as little as i have watched Sao Paulo, they are no way as organized as Santos.

So if you watch both, Neymar feels the game more and plays a lot better with his team mates, his vision is very good, his passing a little underrated, and of course all you see on youtube aka dribbles, tricks and goals. Lucas is a very different beast, he doesnt show the same chemistry with his team mates, so as a team player he is not as good.

Technically Neymar is several notches higher for now, his touch is a lot cleaner and precise. Lucas is still too much of a rough diamond, while he is probably one of the most explosive player i have seen, his decision making is not always best. He sometimes runs with the ball too much despite opening the right passing channels, or force dribbling situations against 3 or more defenders. What he has going for him is that ridiculous explosiveness on the ball, neymar is fast, but Lucas has donkey speed and power on the ball while running. he needs to get that under more control tho

I wouldnt be shocked if Lucas succeeds just as much if not more because he is physically a better athlete i feel, and he will very easily cope with the demands of european footy.

But for now, Neymar is better, no question.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Neymar is already a star, like Robinho was, but he has more experience imo. Lucas is more talented. He's a better dribbler(best after Messi from what I've seen), he's faster, and more intelligent. He's also stronger and has better balance. In the future Lucas will be better, and will be the leader of the Brazil team.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Nerman is better and more developed as of now.

Lucas is a very good dribbler, is athletic and has a very good work rate too, but he's a bit raw everywhere else. His first touch and overall technique are not that great, even though he improved it dramatically from last year. What lets him down big time is that he tends to play with his head down sometimes, thus his vision, composure, decision making need improvement. There's also a problem with his position/role: he has all the attributes to be a top winger, but he doesnt understand the role and every time he's played there he underperforms, yet he still doesnt have the composure, passing and vision to be his team's AM, and if he's deployed as a SS, his finishing may let him down a bit.

All in all, he's a great talent with potential to become a more defensive apt version of Kaká under the right coaching.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Neymar is the better player atm, but I still wouldn't spend the stupid amount of money wanted for him

For the cost of Lucas in comparison I would take him all day every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 am

Neymar but I do agree with what Crimson said
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content