criteria of choosing the best players of Your lifetime

Go down

criteria of choosing the best players of Your lifetime Empty criteria of choosing the best players of Your lifetime

Post by miracleman Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:28 am

Hello

I have a question.
In what age You think, we can tell, that we regulary watch football and we can judge a players based on own opinions ?

I was born in 1981 and the first tournament I watched was euro 88. but from 88 - 94 period I don't watched many games, mainly wc 90 and some european cup games.

It's hard to say, which players I can include to the best players in my lifetime.
Can I include for example, V.Basten, Gullit, Matthaeus, Baggio or Romario ?
I remember them but I didn't watch their prime regulary. For example I watch Baggio regulary, when he was in Inter/Milan/Brescia.
And should I include Maradona, who was almost finished after 1991 ?

So my question is, since what age You start watch football regulary ( be able to judge players based on own opinion ) and how to compare players who You remembered from several matches with players witch You follow by all their career, from beginning to the end ?
Is it possible to judge players when you are 10-12 years old ?

If I include players from 88 - 94 my top 20 are Maradona V.Basten, Rijjkard, Gullit, Baresi, Baggio, Romario, Stoitchkov, Matthaeus, Maldini, Bergkamp, Zidane, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Figo, Buffon, Ronaldinho, Henry, C.Ronaldo, Messi but first 9 names I didn't watch regulary and the last 11 I saw/see from almost their beginning ( except Maldini maybe )
I want to make my lifetime best footballers list but I don't know which criteria take ?
I can't decide if I should include every players which I saw ( players which I saw only as a kid - shortly, don't rememebr their prime )
or only players which I saw longer, especially their prime....

miracleman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down