EL Patron
S
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
DeletedUser#1
59 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Liverpool For the title Support Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool For the title Support Thread

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

we could have had him for 40m in the summer :facepalm: 

No you wouldn't have.  Laughing 

You could of maybe had him for 50, but not as low as 40, no.

45 and we have a deal? Very Happy

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Liverpool For the title Support Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool For the title Support Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm

El Cujo wrote:Yesterday, 50 years ago to the day Liverpool beat Tottenham to go atop the league and win the first of three titles with Shankly.

Liverpool are top of the league today after pillaging beating Tottenham.

Dare to dream? Are you superstitious? I believe.

For the superstitious part.

That same season we also beat Arsenal by 5 goals

Beat united home and away

Only time we had 2 Strikers scoring 20 goals before this season

:coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Rickie Lambert is a great Liverpool fan, good to know  hmm 

Anyway I think LFC  did not have even in 2008/2009 concrete chances to win the league as this year-

if I think how was Liverpool destroyed technically (today I was thnking to Carroll and Downing Laughing) and economically just 2 years ago...Rodgers is probably the most underrated coach in Europe
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 pm

To put this achievements into context we were potentially hours before going into administration in 2010.

Last t of credits for this progress must go to our owners as well.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:06 pm

yes I don't know these detalis but anyway imo  Rodgers bulit this Liverpool pratically with his own hands.
I mean , Suarez Sturridge Henderson Coutinho Sterling, all fundamental players in this LFC, all player definitely improved under him  their   were very far from this level before of BR.
Yes even Suarez can be inserted in this list, his huge talent was evident ,- more than others - but he  needed of a coach that would enhance him and BR was perfect

It was different job than buying Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid ( all knew how much he was great, and infact he was paid much) or Xabi Alonso from Real Sociedad , I mean...

Anyway ... LFC should absolutely support Chelsea against PSG   hmm if Chelsea qualifies for semi-finals then Liverpool-Chelsea would be between 2 semi-finals and Mourinho should focus on UCL in that case , perfect timing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:37 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:To put this achievements into context we were potentially hours before going into administration in 2010.

Last t of credits for this progress must go to our owners as well.

Do you remember the days of PFK, Poulsen, Cole under Mr. Owl.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:00 pm

If(big if) Liverpool wins the title, then surely Torres should also get his League medal. If it wasn't for this donkey we would have a decent striker. And Sturridge might still be a Chelsea player.

Agent Torres Anfield legend keeps growing.  Mad 
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
CBarca wrote:Not really sure what it is about Liverpool that has annoyed me so much the last year or so, but I used to really like Liverpool. Not as much anymore.

Still, I like Liverpool more than the likes of Chelsea, Man City, and Man U. Now that Arsenal is out of it, sign me up.

That they got AVB fired, maybe? hmm

Lol no I wouldn't blame that on Liverpool but the circus of an upper management at Spurs.

Still not sure what it is. I think it's some of the Liverpool fans, but every club has at least some terrible fans, so meh. Anyway, hoping Liverpool win it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Would definitely prefer to see Chelsea or City (mostly City because of Pelle) win but I guess seeing Gerrard lift an EPL title would be just as good.

Anyway, #teamoilmoney
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Would rather see united or arsenal win the league than Liverpool, Chelsea or City.

The thought of Steven 'divers like Carvalho ruin the game' Gerrard lifting the league trophy makes me want to cry.

But if Liverpool do win it then good for the fans who have put up with a lot, Juve fans know dem feels of finishing 7th  Crying or Very sad
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Doc wrote:Would definitely prefer to see Chelsea or City (mostly City because of Pelle) win but I guess seeing Gerrard lift an EPL title would be just as good.

no

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Doc wrote:Would definitely prefer to see Chelsea or City (mostly City because of Pelle) win but I guess seeing Gerrard lift an EPL title would be just as good.

no

For the neutrals, Gerrard lifting the PL title is the most favourable outcome.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:59 pm

k here I go. I too want lolpool to win the league.  :whistle:  may get a few sticks for saying this from my fellow mu fans but yea they will understand ...  drinking 

Reasons well...

1. dont want city to win the league at all costs. and that is not because like in this case they are our rivals, instead its cause they splash unlimited money and I simply hate prospect of teams 'buying' trophies.
2. Chelsea well they too are a sugar daddy club, and toy with cash. So basically the same reason which I mentioned before. I also hate it when I see them purchasing all the young woderkids and loaning them out. Its clearly one thing I despise about them. Albeit the fact that I have no probs with Mou and kinda like him.  Very Happy   
3. I admire BR. He deserves it for the work he has done there. Transfers were master-strokes and with a limited budget he propelled them to the top. Take a :bow:
4 th and the Most Important reason from our pov : SAF hates Liverpool more than anything else in this world and wont be able to stand the idea that we finish so low the same season they win the league. And as he runs the show here it will probably prompt him to act and dispose this clown from Old Trafford.

P.S I have no love for either Stevie G or Suarez btw  :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:k here I go. I too want lolpool to win the league.  :whistle:  may get a few sticks for saying this from my fellow mu fans but yea they will understand ...  drinking 

Reasons well...

1. dont want city to win the league at all costs. and that is not because like in this case they are our rivals, instead its cause they splash unlimited money and I simply hate prospect of teams 'buying' trophies.
2. Chelsea well they too are a sugar daddy club, and toy with cash. So basically the same reason which I mentioned before. I also hate it when I see them purchasing all the young woderkids and loaning them out. Its clearly one thing I despise about them. Albeit the fact that I have no probs with Mou and kinda like him.  Very Happy   
3. I admire BR. He deserves it for the work he has done there. Transfers were master-strokes and with a limited budget he propelled them to the top. Take a :bow:
4 th and the Most Important reason from our pov : SAF hates Liverpool more than anything else in this world and wont be able to stand the idea that we finish so low the same season they win the league. And as he runs the show here it will probably prompt him to act and dispose this clown from Old Trafford.

P.S I have no love for either Stevie G or Suarez btw  :coffee:

Or Fergie will think how BR wasnt sacked despite finishing 7th and will proceed to give Moyze 100 mil to blow it on Jagielka and Osman  banana 
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:56 am

Reports say Moyes is getting £200m as things stand, so LFC winning the title wouldn't really affect that.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:26 am

I was the only true converted LFC fan this season..started watching them because they play good football. Redo tried to change my liverpool badge many times but i resisted Proud pay me back lfc Proud
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 pm

M99 wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:

no

For the neutrals, Gerrard lifting the PL title is the most favourable outcome.

no

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm

You're not a neutral, so why are you trying to speak for them?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:23 am

RedOranje wrote:Reports say Moyes is getting £200m as things stand, so LFC winning the title wouldn't really affect that.

He's already spent 70m of that.

And the fool plays Mata on the wings.

Then there's this guy. Liverpool For the title Support Thread - Page 4 DelectableUnsightlyEskimodog
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:22 pm

No, the reports (most of which have come out AFTER the end of the January window) state he will have 200m "in the summer" so neither the Mata or Fellaini signings, nor Rooney's new deal, would appear to factor into that.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 am

Well, let's just hope that's true because he's a flop when it comes to big transfer fees. Very Happy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Another win for Liverpen

Next week is cruuuuuuuucial

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:06 pm

I was disappointed when we didn't sign Konoplyanka in Jan, but signing Penalty was a masterstroke Proud.

First signing of the summer should be Own Goal :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:I was disappointed when we didn't sign Konoplyanka in Jan, but signing Penalty was a masterstroke Proud.

First signing of the summer should be Own Goal :bow:

Nah, I think Red Card has a higher ceiling.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Always believed in Liverpool Dent Molenation
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Gerrard Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next