LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmKnO8UCQAEPcR9.jpg

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Adam Silver's first big test as commissioner comes tonight.. The league should force him to sell
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Only checked the last couple of pages, but it seems as though the Raps-Nets series isn't getting much love on here...

I think the officiating for this series has been absolutely atrocious, the veterans such as KG are getting FAR too much respect. So many phantom calls which are going against Toronto def. has played in Brooklyn's favour...even last night when Vasquez was given a technical with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter for jawing off while KG can easily get away with just about anything. Don't even get me started on Lowry's foul which fouled him out of the game :facepalm:

I didn't expect us to win this series considering we've a got a fairly young team anyways, Val and Ross have alot to learn and you do got to consider this is DeRozan's first true series. Also, I think Valanciounas has proved that he is going to be an elite big man in the league once he learns to go left, and develops his post game. He has been a huge positive for the Raps and a great piece to build around.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Nene is suspended for game 4 :facepalm:

If I were his team-mates I wouldn't even be able to look the guy in the eye.. Big let down.. Absolute disgrace
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Amar wrote:Only checked the last couple of pages, but it seems as though the Raps-Nets series isn't getting much love on here...

I think the officiating for this series has been absolutely atrocious, the veterans such as KG are getting FAR too much respect. So many phantom calls which are going against Toronto def. has played in Brooklyn's favour...even last night when Vasquez was given a technical with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter for jawing off while KG can easily get away with just about anything. Don't even get me started on Lowry's foul which fouled him out of the game :facepalm:

I didn't expect us to win this series considering we've a got a fairly young team anyways, Val and Ross have alot to learn and you do got to consider this is DeRozan's first true series. Also, I think Valanciounas has proved that he is going to be an elite big man in the league once he learns to go left, and develops his post game. He has been a huge positive for the Raps and a great piece to build around.

I agree, the refs have been shocking.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Lowry played some horrible D on his foul out though, rubbing his head into guy and shit.. He was too far to one side and got blown by easily
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Adam Silver's first big test as commissioner comes tonight.. The league should force him to sell

He's probably a racist, but it's really difficult to tell what that convo is about. It sounds more like a privacy issue from his side, that's what he keeps mentioning. She keeps saying it's a race thing.

This dude is like 80 too, if he wants a calm life free of publicity, I can more than respect that, racist or not.

On Selling - Tough situation, because he won't want to sell right now. It'll be a process. All in all, I hope the move them out of LA Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 pm

NBA Suspended Nene for game 4  Laughing 
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:00 pm

That racist needs to gtfo out of the public, and professional sports. Racists disgust me No
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Le Sam no way you can tag it as a privacy thing. Its clear he has a problem with associating with black people in public. Which is blatantly racist.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Adam Silver's first big test as commissioner comes tonight.. The league should force him to sell

Completely agree.

Also did anyone watch Pacers and Hawks? been told there was some shall we say "questionable" calls in Pacers favor.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Vince Carter Shocked

was watching Heat-Bobcats so I missed it live

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

He's probably a racist, but it's really difficult to tell what that convo is about.

Probably a racist? Guess you're not familiar with Sterlings history.

http://deadspin.com/your-complete-quotable-guide-to-decades-of-donald-sterl-1568047212
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 pm

I swear if Spurs get bounced out by Dallas i'm gonna be upset.

Really don't want to see a 3-peat and quite frankly Spurs are the only ones i believe in to prevent the Cheat from doing it Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:56 am

Get ready for the 3-peat bro.. Miami is getting into playoff form right now Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Get ready for the 3-peat bro.. Miami is getting into playoff form right now Proud
Nothing screams playoff form like beating the Bobcats
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:22 am

They're a decent ball team :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:27 am

LeSwagg James wrote:They're a decent ball team :coffee:
Conferencen should be abandoned imo, atleast when seeding playoff spots, unfair that Phoenix didn't get a spot instead of Hawks. Doesn't make sense that the 16 best team doesn't get the spots.
Would rather see better teams tbh.

Still think Miami are favourites, will judge them against a good opponent before saying if they'll 3-peat.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:33 am

Freeza, the travel times are a bitch I think, otherwise I'd sign on.

Once the Elon Musk hyper-rail gets going though....:coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:33 am

LeSwagg James wrote:They're a decent ball team :coffee:

Not when Jefferson basically can't walk they aint lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:35 am

Lets take Atlanta as an example, that's closer to Memphis than OKC hmm so I don't really think it's the traveling times. The cities in the league are spread very far away in spots.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:45 am

I agree playoffs should be top 16.. Cut the regular season shorter and extend the playoffs to accommodate travel times..

Anyways this ESPN pregame clips with Pitbull are horrible.. Such an annoying fuxcking song :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 am

Tbf to Atlanta at least they are actually competing.... ok Pacers are an embarrassment to the #1 seed but Atlanta deserve respect for what they are doing in the series.

Also a lot of people forget they was the #3 seed before Horford got injured.

I agree with your premise in general though Freeza and i don't think travel would be THAT big of a problem due to no back to backs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 am

There's a time difference too.

I've done this one before, LA to Boston is about 5 hours and plus 4 hours time-change. That's serious. There are some exceptions and most cases aren't as extreme, but I do think it puts a significant burden on teams during the season.

Playoffs, it matters a bit less, but if you're doing that, you have to even out the games too, just to be fair. Can't keep the conferences just for the regular.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 am

Ah good point, i forgot about the time zones lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 am

Vince Carter :O

Mavs :O
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next