Art Morte
barca 2011
Pedram
futbol
Onyx
78 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by free_cat Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:14

Hapless_Hans wrote:btw, there's enough video footage now to show that Busquests intentionally put his foot on Pepe's head.

That's one of the most disgusting things I've seen. He should get a posthumous ban and be universally denounced.
What? I've watched that video and nowhere it's clear that it's intentional, and it's not steping on Pepe's head, it's a scratch at most (probably doesn't even touch him because otherwise Pepe would have screamed like a pig and given 2.145 turns on the floor).

This is stepping and intentional:

Busquets just involuntarily combed Pepe's afro hair.

Last edited by free_cat on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:19; edited 1 time in total

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:19

Pepe imo didn't scream like a pig because he was dumbfounded as it happened while he was concentrating on playacting.

And OF COURSE Busquets didn't really stamp on the head with force, because else we wouldn't be talking about a ban but about PRISON lol.

Still imo it's an intentional, very ugly and menacing gesture, threatening an act of disturbing vioence.

Should not get away with that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:22

I disagree, Busquets just nicely combed Pepe's afro. Pepe should actually thank him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:22

I always wonder how you people can tell it's intentional... it's a confusing situation, where Busquets is not entirely balanced, he's being pushed by Diego Lopez and is not even looking at Pepe. I think if it had been intentional he would have stomped down vertically, but this was a horizontal brush, which makes it more ambiguous to me. There's just no way to know.

Inb4 "yeah would say that", but I actually said something similar about the last 'intentional' disgrace at the Chelsea match.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:27

Who cares? just hope someone reciprocates. Would love to see Busquets reaction, should be a classic.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:28

ok, fair enough there's no way to say FOR SURE it's intentional.

I would argue though that Busquets isn't that unbalanced, he's calmly walking and you can't tell me he doesn't know that Pepe's lying there.

So if it was unintentional, I'd argue that if I had the feeling I almost stepped on and brushed someone's head UNINTENTIONALLY, I would look down afterwards to see if the guy is fine.

And again, I didn't say 'stepped on' but 'put his foot on' Pepe's head.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:29

free_cat wrote:I disagree, Busquets just nicely combed Pepe's afro. Pepe should actually thank him.

that's a comment of very alarming cynicism, I have to say.

Obviously there's a lot of real hate involved in this tie that would make people say stuff like that in face of such a thing, like 'it's Pepe, he deserves it' etc.

The fact that this hate is there imo makes it even more possible a Barca player would do something like that intentionally.

So instead of bolstering your case, you guys are actually providing vital circumstantial evidence to the prosecution, i.e. me hmm

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:32; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:32

free_cat wrote:I disagree, Busquets just nicely combed Pepe's afro. Pepe should actually thank him.

Agree.

No blood. No foul.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:32

Even so, hope someone steps on his head on purpose. Would take a season ban for that any day. Full weight on a monsters head. Nothing wrong with that.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:36

Collblanc wrote:Even so, hope someone steps on his head on purpose. Would take a season ban for that any day. Full weight on a monsters head. Nothing wrong with that.

advocating brutal violence? hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:38

Collblanc wrote:Even so, hope someone steps on his head on purpose. Would take a season ban for that any day. Full weight on a monsters head. Nothing wrong with that.

Hopefully a bus hit's Nerman, so you know, he can feel some real contact.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:40

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 17 BjfX14QCQAAGFnY

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:43

fußball, the artist whose pictures you keep posting is pretty f-ing great.
He got a homepage or something, or where does this stuff appear?

edit: never mind I did the hard work all on my own and typed his name into this googly thing.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:44

Fußball wrote:

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 17 BjfX14QCQAAGFnY

hmm

Busquets as Derek? I've seen it all rofl
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:15

free_cat wrote:
Lupi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Well, it's impossible if every teams start to make last man fouls against them. It can't be that hard, don't you think so?

in the match of breeze and fall and with views like " who cares its pepe" , made watching that match painful to watch for a rather neutral who don't even like Madrid apart from carletto  

I'm sure most neutrals while watching this Madrid - Barça were extremely bored with the intensity, quick tempo and seven goals in the game, and were yearning to watch a serie A borefest-tactical-masterclass-game ending nil-nil.

too much of intensity that di maria could wreck ur defence , LOL the same goes for non existence defense in RM , it was more shambolic than boring tbh
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:19

Hapless_Hans wrote:

advocating brutal violence? hmm

Against the Evil? After all the brutal violence they did against us? Yes please :bow:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:21

Lupi wrote:too much of intensity that di maria could wreck ur defence , LOL the same goes for non existence defense in RM , it was more shambolic than boring tbh  

Must be trolling Laughing this game has been one for the museums of futbol, one of the most entertaining matches I've ever seen.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:23

Collblanc wrote:
Lupi wrote:too much of intensity that di maria could wreck ur defence , LOL the same goes for non existence defense in RM , it was more shambolic than boring tbh  

Must be trolling :lol:this game has been one for the museums of futbol, one of the most entertaining matches I've ever seen.

meuseum if football was swimming and karate yes , more like garage sale

Last edited by Lupi on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:25

Valkyrja wrote:El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 17 Bjh7CGMIMAExLCk

Mes que un club

museum i see
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:31

Ah, Canada i see. doesnt know what this game is. no worries.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:38

Collblanc wrote:Ah, Canada i see. doesnt know what this game is. no worries.

what ever float Ur boat ,football is an international language but no points arguing with u . 25% shows who is the troll here
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue 25 Mar 2014, 13:47

no troll. just immense hate for everything that isnt catalan.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 25 Mar 2014, 14:00

'Everything that isn't Catalan'? Even Basque stuff? Or Palestinians? Nagorno-Karabakh? Texas? Franconia? No solidarity at all?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 25 Mar 2014, 14:02

Aren't you from the Nethrelands though?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue 25 Mar 2014, 14:04

Born and raised in Montgat, working for Ajax for 2 years now, coming back after this season to the centre of the universe. bought a house two weeks ago in sant genis dels agudells  cheers cheers 
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 25 Mar 2014, 14:06

so basically, you're a Spaniard?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next