when are we gonna praise Carlo for keeping Di Maria and selling Ozil?

+38
Valkyrja
adnyana179
guest7
Arquitecto
Lord Spencer
ExtremistEnigma
jibers
LeSwagg James
chad4401
BarcaLearning
futbol
MJ
Fuchsteufelswild
Beautiful Football
Gil
El Gunner
Doc
Zealous
Abramovich
halamadrid2
The Franchise
Adit
sportsczy
urbaNRoots
M99
FalcaoPunch
DuringTheWar
The_Badger
Raptorgunner
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Eivindo
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
Le Samourai
REWB
Ruben Pardo
Mr Nick09
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

when are we gonna praise Carlo for keeping Di Maria and selling Ozil? - Page 3 Empty Re: when are we gonna praise Carlo for keeping Di Maria and selling Ozil?

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:04 pm

1st cross was a real beauty. Valdes should of probably saved it though.

2nd one...Mascherano. Just unnecessarily deep. Just not the right defensive position, no matter how close to goal, if your the defender closer to the ball, you have to be in advance of your partner, or at least level, not behind.

Doesnt help he is small obviously.

Not taking nothing away from Di Maria, he was a total menace both offensively and defensively.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

when are we gonna praise Carlo for keeping Di Maria and selling Ozil? - Page 3 Empty Re: when are we gonna praise Carlo for keeping Di Maria and selling Ozil?

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Should have had 4 assists if benzema could convert more than 2/4 sitters

2nd one was bad by macherano but it was still quite a sublime chip by di maria
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:08 pm

He had one before the first RM goal where he dribbled past a few Barca players beautifully, crossed to Benz who then missed. Trying to find a video of that. But he was also massive helping out in midfield.

2:27

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:10 pm

The first one was the best, he went through at least three guys.

Benz has a pass better than Ozil ever done today too.

I war wrong, we don't need Ozil, Benz and Di Maria are overflowing with final ball ability anyway.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:39 pm

His first action in the game today was to stop to complain to the ref about having his shirt tugged while someone (Busquets?) stole the ball off him Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Lex wrote:His first action in the game today was to stop to complain to the ref about having his shirt tugged while someone (Busquets?) stole the ball off him Laughing

when are we gonna praise Carlo for keeping Di Maria and selling Ozil? - Page 3 Crying-baby-300x300

Ramsey, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Walcott & Szczesny have all gotten their fair share of praise this year. Stop being a baby for once. He had a hell of a game tonight.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Madrid made one of the best decision to keep Di maria.He will become massive player for them in future.
hala is the only di maria lover in madrid forum lol. he got so much shit from fellow supporter , when di maria was playing bad  eco smile 

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 pm

What are you blabbering on about now, Gil? scratch Your posts get more inane by the day
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Why should anyone be praised for keeping the inferior player?  hmm 
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:34 am

Now I know you don't keep up with the news of world football after your Leverkusen blunder eco smile but I would have though you would know Ozil was actually sold and not kept hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:41 am

Di Maria was unplayable but I think it would be unfair to make this judgment after Özil's first season which has been universally condemned as mediocre (6 goals, 12 assists btw, not too shabby for a debutante)

Di Maria would have suffered the same drop in form had we bought him. We'll see next year.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:58 am

I don't see how Argentina don't win the World Cup this year. Mascherano, Gago, Di Maria in midfield has enough grit, steel and workrate to provide stability. Messi, Agüero, Higuain upfront kills anyone.

First thought I had after seeing Di Maria yesterday. The way he hustles is unreal. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 am

MJGunner wrote:Di Maria was unplayable but I think it would be unfair to make this judgment after Özil's first season which has been universally condemned as mediocre (6 goals, 12 assists btw, not too shabby for a debutante)

Di Maria would have suffered the same drop in form had we bought him. We'll see next year.

Dimaria doesn't need his team mates to be world beaters to do good. He is a match winner himself and can play with any scrub and make them look good

He looses the ball trying to dribble 10 players in his own half though, he is a pleasure to watch when he gets it right but you'd want to punch his brain when he gets it wrong because it could look pretty awful Laughing

If Perez decides to sell him, I'd love if Arsenal bought, he is mentally tough and doesn't collapse when his team mates do, something that has been evident with Arsenal players over the years
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:57 am

why the frak would we sell Di Maria ffs... he's been great since moving to CM. Of course, we do stupid things. So i can see us selling both Di Maria and Benz for no reason whatsoever Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:06 am

There's an actual chance that Benzema leaves? Find that hard to believe but would love it if we could get him and Khedira (or am I taking it too far?). Just love making business with Real Madrid and Barça :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:15 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Just love making business with Real Madrid and Barça :bow:

Pls take Song back. Sad

He has grit and steel. You need it. Pls. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:20 am

urbaNRoots wrote:There's an actual chance that Benzema leaves? Find that hard to believe but would love it if we could get him and Khedira (or am I taking it too far?). Just love making business with Real Madrid and Barça :bow:
 i doubt it.  Benz is going to end up with 30-35 goals and 15 assists this season imo and Di Maria has been our best midfielder for about a month now.  I see no reason for either to leave.  But then again, this is Madrid and Flo Perez is in charge Laughing

Tbh, if we don't win either La Liga or CL, i think they'll both be sold because Flo will need to show that he's doing something. He buys and sells a lot of times to deflect criticsm.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:00 am

Di Maria needs to be given a fat contract as far as im concerned. He shouldnt be going anywhere, same for benzema. it's getting to the point where it's nor worth losing him over a new signing, that would actually be stupid looking at how good he has gotten, more in tune with his potential.

Di Maria is a priceless squad player, same, not worth losing him over the likes of pogba for me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:24 am

Fußball wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Just love making business with Real Madrid and Barça :bow:

Pls take Song back. Sad

He has grit and steel. You need it. Pls. Sad

No givesies backsies.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:51 pm

I still think Ozil was god like at Real for a long period though, so its harsh to just forget what he did at Real and just praise Di Maria.

I always liked Di Maria though, as soon as he burst onto the scene I think it was the Argentina under something comp win his goal to win it. Hes an exciting player, winger/dribbling, flair player. So its great to see him doing so well. Also for Argentina hope he can link with Messi well. Ideally would love to see him at Barca perhaps someday even Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:25 pm

i like di maria a million times more as CM than RW, only thing i want from him now is for him to improve on the basics, like positioning, passing and defending to get him to an elite level, his dribbling and final pass is extremely good, i would give him time to see if he could become a complete midfielder for us.

I kinda agree with sports that if we don't win anything flo is gonna start looking for ways to mess with the team, but instead of acting like a coward, and sell the wrong players, he can man up and sell that pos ramos and pepe too, get some real defenders.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:35 pm

I hate to play against players like him (also in real life). Infinite stamina, fast as f*ck, closing you down the entire game. Hope you sell him and replace him with Pogba.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Who's to say Ozil wouldn't have done better had he of played last night? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Di Maria has been a lot better as a CM, as long as he stays there I'm good...

But Ozil is still better IMO :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Argentina are going to be something else.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:23 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Di Maria has been a lot better as a CM, as long as he stays there I'm good...

But Ozil is still better IMO :coffee:

better at what exactly?

If we compare the overall contribution that Di Maria brings to his team, in terms of intensity, defending, all around commitment, not to mention what he brings offensively, how is Ozil's contribution to his team better?

it's not that black and white, you guys continue to fap too much about some players "talent"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next