billy_gr
windkick
free_cat
M99
futbol
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

La Liga: Barca - Rayo Vallecano - Page 3 Empty Re: La Liga: Barca - Rayo Vallecano

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 am

^On my mobile via Score Mobile it does have an assist recorded for him (Iniesta) in this game.

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Barca - Rayo Vallecano - Page 3 Empty Re: La Liga: Barca - Rayo Vallecano

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 am

The Franchise wrote:Iniesta was sublime, some magnificent stuff from him. Quite sure he didnt get an assist but he created the most chances for sure.

He could be a top futsal player in my opinion.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 am

Do you think the pressing will be intensified from now on? Tata said something about end of rotations because he wants the players to peak soon and not during the World Cup (once again a hint about fitness policy). First 15 minutes was extreme pressing. They toned it down a bit after that (City game upcoming). And after 5-0 they stopped almost completely. I have this feeling they will try to intensify the pressing from now on. Messi, Iniesta, Neymar, Alves should be all top fit contrary to last season since all 3 have rested a lot (injuries + rotations) in recent times. Pedro and Alexis also got rotated a lot. Even the centerbacks with Bartra and Puyol getting some minutes. Fitness-wise we look so much better than last season already. Last season we played the same lineup over and over again and peaked in the 1st half of the season.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:37 am

danyjr wrote:He could be a top futsal player in my opinion.
If you watch the Tito vs Pep appreciation match which was indoor 5v5 Xavi and Iniesta were amongst the worst players, Valdes was surprisingly one of the best.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:42 am

I think there was some inconsistencies, but there was periods (starts of both halves) where we were turning them over and winning it high up the pitch and the entire team was working pretty hard for it.

Our midfield were on top of their midfield quickly as opposed to other games where they werent arriving untill the opponant had already taken a first touch.

I dont want to jinx it by saying it will always be like that and continue to improve but it was a pleasant change to the last game vs Rayo for example.

We will see. Too many times the last couple years I seen us press like dogs and then inexplicably go away from it just a game later.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:50 am

honestly more time to reflect but I am very happy with Cesc's performance today but it wouldn't be the first time he plays amazing against a weak opponent only to completely disappear days later with an important game, same applies to Sanchez.
hope we play
--------xavi--------Iniesta
Pedro--------Messi-----------Neymar
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Donuts wrote:honestly more time to reflect but I am very happy with Cesc's performance today but it wouldn't be the first time he plays amazing against a weak opponent only to completely disappear days later with an important game, same applies to Sanchez.
hope we play
--------xavi--------Iniesta
Pedro--------Messi-----------Neymar

when does Cesc play as cm in important games...? twice in his whole career at Barcelona maybe?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
danyjr wrote:He could be a top futsal player in my opinion.
If you watch the Tito vs Pep appreciation match which was indoor 5v5 Xavi and Iniesta were amongst the worst players, Valdes was surprisingly one of the best.

Wouldnt be surprised if he is a decent outfielder player. He made a few good stops again this game. His reflexes are amazing. He is able to play ball but obviously makes mistakes pretty often  Laughing 
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Quality goals

Spoiler:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

I think what Dani said is very important. Against tougher opposition we won't have as many chances. Our forwards should try to shoot instead of searching for Messi all the time when the ocasion arises
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:57 am

How many times others wanted to feed messi ???point me specifically, i cant remember much....Its another common saying and over reaction these days that others are trying find him.....
But i think messi did not pass to Neymar and Alexis in clear position twice and tried himself....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 am

Pedro and Sanchez both did correctly trying to try pass to tap-in, if they felt that was the better decision. But they utterly failed those passes.

Only time where I thought there should have been a shot, was when Messi put Fabregas through and he didn't shoot, but passed back into traffic.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3