S
Firenze
98 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. II - Page 41 Empty Re: Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. II

Post by free_cat Wed May 13, 2015 12:34 pm

El Gunner wrote:
free_cat wrote:It's a shame but many africans are like this. A friend of mine used to work in cooperation in Benin and explained some funny stories. When he asked town majors what did they need (for their town), they used to answer they neede a gold watch or a fast motorbike. Instead of caring about the basic needs of their town, (or their own at least), they just wanted luxury items at whoever's expense.

It's not their fault really, they are poor and all they want is to be better economically, and rich nations have done much harm. But abandoning this way of tryin to exploit other people would better for them long term.

Not to mention that manyafrican families are extremely unstructured.

Ey! Phrasing!

Laughing But yeah pretty much with the majority it's the case. I always rant and go on about stuff I don't have, but it I am so lucky that I'm in a position to go study abroad.

Family life in Africa is pretty shitty though in 90% of households, whether rich or poor. Each set has their own bullshit, and money issues rank pretty much highest within families, it's survival of the fittest story really, so can see why some people resort to some criminal or unethical ways.

Also why something like "blood is thicker than water" doesn't hold much grounds, and you can't really hope and trust on someone for too long. :coffee:

Sure, sorry, the second sentence was a bad generalization. Not all africans are poor, but those who are have a good case to feel aggravated and to want to improve their life materially, and hence some of them have this questionable behaviour.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Good thing La Masia is giving those poor Africans a chance at a better life along with a civilizing education imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 13, 2015 1:22 pm

At some point Adebayor should have gone "I've had enough of your bs, I'm giving each of you this sum of money now and know that there's no more coming after that". Instead his story sounds like he's letting his family take advantage of him over and over again, without end in sight. Family or not, somewhere there's a limit where you have to just stop it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Art Morte wrote:At some point Adebayor should have gone "I've had enough of your bs, I'm giving each of you this sum of money now and know that there's no more coming after that". Instead his story sounds like he's letting his family take advantage of him over and over again, without end in sight. Family or not, somewhere there's a limit where you have to just stop it.

He might think that people will think bad of him "for turning his back" on his family and/or he might think he will regret the decision one day, but I agree! It's pretty repetative and sooner or later, doesn't matter who is in question, a line has to be drawn.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41