Tomwin Lannister
Robespierre
DeviAngel
salmano9
S
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus vs Inter : Derby D'Italia - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus vs Inter : Derby D'Italia

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 am

Juventus vs Inter : Derby D'Italia - Page 2 167b2b9e5e01729f9be6aa2629e460ae

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Inter : Derby D'Italia - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus vs Inter : Derby D'Italia

Post by Vibe Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 am

I never thought I'd be this optimistic about the game even though everything seems against Inter.We're gonna win this one,I feel it...Will give a 100% as we usually do against Juve.

Would you think losing Buffon was a good thing?All up until now I would'nt have thought that but Storari might do better v Icardi who put like 5 behind Gigi Laughing

Anyway,never say never.It's gonna be hot as hell with recent events and the passions are high.We let ourselves down last time around...If you think it's gonna be easy because we are in shite form and refs hate us think again.Get down with it...

Vibestradamus prediction - Inter won't lose or some Juve fanboys will get disappointed :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 am

Vibe wrote:I never thought I'd be this optimistic about the game even though everything seems against Inter.We're gonna win this one,I feel it...Will give a 100% as we usually do against Juve.

Indeed.That 100% has been put to good use too with Inter winning a grand total of 1 game in their last 7 outings against Juve.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 am

How is that an indicator on whether we gave a 100%?Juve is a stronger team than Inter ATM and that's no secret.

Anyway,quote me on that post up there after the game,not now.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:47 am

People burying Inter already, but this is still a derby, just remember last year..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 am

Vibe wrote:How is that an indicator on whether we gave a 100%?Juve is a stronger team than Inter ATM and that's no secret.

Anyway,quote me on that post up there after the game,not now.

You said your team usually gives it their 100% against Juve and thats taking into account the past few seasons.
Besides you had a pretty average record even in our darker periods.You couldnt even beat Del Neri's Juve rofl

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:52 am

dronte wrote:People burying Inter already, but this is still a derby, just remember last year..

Exactly my point.When its a derby,quality of two teams isnt/shouldnt be always used as a measure in terms of the final result especially when the gap in quality between the two teams isnt too large.Hence i used past results as an indicator where Inter, despite 'giving their 100%' have largely been unsuccessful.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:54 am

Arturo Vidal vs Zdravko Kuzmanović is the biggest no contest ever since Andrea Orlandini vs Johan  Cruijff.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Why isn't buffon in goal?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 pm

The only threat I see in inter's line up is the wings and palacio.
Most goals for inter this season came from crosses from the wings and a tuck in. Look at nagatomos goals
Even though our team seems stronger in paper, this is still a derby, and inter would do the utmost to win.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Juventino89 wrote:Why isn't buffon in goal?
Red card vs lazio
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:53 pm

S wrote:You couldnt even beat Del Neri's Juve rofl

Such a strong argument.

You got smashed by Stramaccioni's Inter...Even with the help of the ref,after a 49 game unbeaten run.

And then there was a video of that idiot Juve fan who was asked what he thought of the game and said "Juve uno,Tagliavento tre" :facepalm: Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Vibe wrote:
S wrote:You couldnt even beat Del Neri's Juve rofl

Such a strong argument.

You got smashed by Stramaccioni's Inter...Even with the help of the ref,after a 49 game unbeaten run.

And then there was a video of that idiot Juve fan who was asked what he thought of the game and said "Juve uno,Tagliavento tre" :facepalm:Laughing

With the help of referee? So many penalties not given to Juve for the past 2 years and just a couple of dubious decisions favoured Juve then you started to make a conspiracy talk. Inter are always the whiners.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:15 pm

JUVENTUS (3-5-2-) Storari, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah, Tevez, Llorente.

Confirmed lineup for today.Pirlo is indeed starting.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Good ol ass whippin Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Vibe wrote:I never thought I'd be this optimistic about the game even though everything seems against Inter.We're gonna win this one,I feel it...Will give a 100% as we usually do against Juve.

Would you think losing Buffon was a good thing?All up until now I would'nt have thought that but Storari might do better v Icardi who put like 5 behind Gigi Laughing

Anyway,never say never.It's gonna be hot as hell with recent events and the passions are high.We let ourselves down last time around...If you think it's gonna be easy because we are in shite form and refs hate us think again.Get down with it...

Vibestradamus prediction - Inter won't lose or some Juve fanboys will get disappointed :coffee:

Yes,now pls proceed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:59 pm

S wrote:

Yes,now pls proceed.

Yes,now pls read the second word of every sentence Proud
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

The better team won Smile
We closed the wings... well played conte! We made some mistakes ex. Palacio's counter attack. They almost cost us.
I loved the fight until the end.
Nice sub of vuci lol... just to make tohir frustrated lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:23 am

Good game today for Juventus.

@Vibe LOOOOOOOOOOL
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:08 am

Brilliant stuff vibe.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Props to Surag as well though,the man is such a tremendous biter he could play an extra in The Walking Dead  :fishing: 
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:11 pm

I love to bite though.I find great joy in doing that infact.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Vibe wrote:Props to Surag as well though,the man is such a tremendous biter he could play an extra in The Walking Dead  :fishing: 

Actually bro I think he has the bigger pole Razz

jbg sta ces xaxa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Devi Razz
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2