dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Stopped reading at Tuttosport.

I would personally prefer that Emanuelson is not retained, even as a back-up, however given that we could gain no fee for him in the summer I am prepared to stomach the extension. One can only hope that ability wins out and he remains only a back-up.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by M99 Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:51 pm

AC Milan have joined several clubs in the pursuit of Real Betis winger Alvaro Vadillo.

The 19 year-old has developed into an impressive young attacker in Spain with Premier League sides looking to pounce.

According to Spanish sports website Fichajes.com AC Milan and have registered an interest in the Betis youth product.

The Rossoneri are without the injured Stephan El Shaarawy meaning they don’t have a like-for-like replacement.

Vadillo could fill the void left by El Shaarawy but would need to perform beyond expectations to keep his starting-spot.

Betis are reluctant to lose Vadillo but will need to respond to bids from Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham too.

Vadillo is Betis’ youngest debutant in La Liga and has a contract until June 2016.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Napoli boss Rafael Benitez has confirmed that the club are on the verge of signing Jorginho from Verona.

The Brazil-born midfielder underwent a medical at Castel Volturno on Saturday morning but has yet to agree terms with the Partenopei.

"We all know that Jorginho is here but we must still wait to finalise his contract," Benitez explained at a press conference on Saturday.

"We need a little more time to do so. He will not be available for Bologna-Napoli [on Sunday afternoon].

"But Jorginho is useful for both the present and future and knows Italian football.

"But it is not easy to find other reinforcements. Finding the best of the ones currently available is difficult.

"It is also imperative to remain within the financial parameters of the club and not to squander money."

Another target gone :whistle:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:30 pm

We better look to the defence and forget about midfielders right now. Currently there's ,

Montolivo-De Jong
Poli-Muntari
Cristante

For the 4-2-3-1 , it's more than enough , mid season . Our attack seems locked in too. We must look at the back , tho the winter market rarely provides good options at the back and on top of that , we got Rami...

Let's just spend our time offloading scrubs and if anyone good pops up at the back , maybe give it a shot . Imagine the vagi if we went for David Luiz? Is he still supposedly "leaving" Chelsea ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Galliani: "We won't sign any players in this transfer window. Pazzini will return soon."
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Tbh , i am fine with this and it's probably for the best.

Not only does Milan have too many players but many of them should have left yesterday. Such a huge roster adds difficulty in control and lacks something all big teams have , the genuine feel that most of them are special and needed . With so many players and enough of them being either youngsters / bandage-like solutions like Silvestre/Zaccardo , i think there's good enough reason to worry about and even target this situation as an added reason behind our problems.

We have so many players and this actualy means so many personalities. Maybe offloading some of those could actually make those left behind feel like becoming more relevant and even gain extra confidence from the added space. Sure that's just words , but imo words that could evolve to positive results if turned into actions.

Matri already left , so i'd say if Nocerino , Gabriel , Vergara and at least one of Zaccardo or Constant leave the club , this winter market will be a success Laughing
I only want Gabriel to leave on loan , either this or Amelia gets sold. lol .

All in all , we should be offloading at least 5 players , Matri included.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Yeah, i'd rather not for anyone instead of Parolo lol. We should give Seedorf what he wants in the summer.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:32 pm

According to Sky’s Gianluca Di Marzio, Parolo is no longer a priority due to Seedorf’s decision to play with the 4-2-3-1 formation. Di Marzio has also stated that Riccardo Saponara is expected to stay at the club, despite having limited playing time under Allegri as Seedorf believes he can fit the new system. Gabriel meanwhile will leave and on Monday his new destination (Reggina or Brazil) will be known.

Cristian Zaccardo is also on the way out and Galliani will talk with Besiktas over the center back who has barely got minutes this season. It seems that this January is all about selling and moving players and less about getting new ones.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:52 pm

For the summer, we need a back up for De Jong, a very good cb, and a gk.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:37 pm

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has ruled out the possibility of making any further signings in January.

Adil Rami and Keisuke Honda have both arrived at San Siro during the current transfer window and a number of new faces have been linked with the club following the appointment of Clarence Seedorf as the club's new coach.

But despite the club languishing in 11th spot and 30 points behind leaders Juventus, Galliani is insistent that he will not sanction any more new arrivals.

"We won't sign any players in this transfer window," he told reporters.

"[Giampaolo] Pazzini will return soon. There are no negotiations regarding [Marco] Parolo and [Riccardo] Saponara.

"We're just ironing out the last few details with Parma about [Jherson] Vergara. It's a loan with an option to buy half his contract."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 am

I'm actually kind of satisfied with our January transfers. We got Honda and Rami, both good players and will most definitely be featuring for the first XI. That's more then what I expected. Also, Pazzo should be back (kind of like a new signing). But the biggest transfer was getting rid of Matri!  Smile 

We probably won't be making any new signings, or at least ones that matter. It would be really nice, at this point, to get rid of as much dead weight as possible. So that in the summer, we can add a couple key players and then maybe we can have a formidable squad.

Gabriel and Vergara are leaving (not sure if Gabriel is permanent or on loan), but that is best for their careers right now. The won't get much playing time at Milan. Although I would have preferred we sold Amelia right now, (he expressed his desire to leave as well). There were also some rumors of Zaccardo leaving, which would be nice.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 am

Fact is that we are only making up for last summer's dismal transfer window now. The problem is that other teams are using this window to build squad depth while we are making fundamental signings. If we don't make as many good signings as we can now, we will struggle again next summer.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:54 am

That's true. But let's be real, no matter how much we strengthen right now, there is now way we can rescue this season. As for next summer, I don't know. It really depends on what happens in the summer.

But in any case, making signings right now or next summer, we need to get rid of the dead weight in the first place. We have a huge squad and making more signings is simply not possible, given that there is no investment from the top. So that's why I was saying that we should at least get rid of the dead weight if we can't make huge improvements.

And if Galliani makes one more stupid short-term signing, like Essien or something, I swear I'm gonna personally go to Italy and throw a shoe at his bald head.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Thiago Silva could make AC Milan return

New Milan boss Clarence Seedorf wants a top player in his defence and will target Thiago Silva. The club are willing to spend big to secure the Brazil international centre-back.

Source: Tuttosport

Even by Tuttosport standards this is bad Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:23 pm

AC Milan midfielder Riccardo Saponara is believed to be a transfer target of Sampdoria coach Sinisa Mihajlovic.

The Italian has struggled for playing time at the Rossoneri, and despite the arrival of a new coach in the form of Clarence Seedorf on the bench, his future seems to be far from Milan after the recent signing of Keisuke Honda.

The 22-year-old could move on loan to Blucerchiati as reported by Il Corriere Mercantile, who would offer him some much needed game time. Mihajlovic is keen to add some more creativity to his side and a loan move could suit both parties.

Saponara has only made three appearances in the Serie A this season since joining in the summer from Serie B side Empoli.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Forza wrote:Fact is that we are only making up for last summer's dismal transfer window now. The problem is that other teams are using this window to build squad depth while we are making fundamental signings. If we don't make as many good signings as we can now, we will struggle again next summer.

No we won't , not because of said reason at least. Whilst i definitely agree that we should and are making amends for last summer , regardless of what other teams do now , we should look to our own. We're too late to catch up , so we must rather focus on repair rather than improvements atm.

If we could offload some players who do not suit Seedorf's plans and vision right NOW , then the summer will be the perfect time for the club to bring those players that do suit the teams needs. Going drastically for players right now , it's almost guaranteed we won't make 100% out of it. Not only there aren't enough quality options , but most if not all would be over priced and unusable in the CL. On top of that , we got Rami and Honda plus got rid of Matri , with Petagna coming back for depth. We have depth with the 4-2-3-1 and i am sure Seedorf knew that before his arrival became official.

And there's more. Seedorf and this Milan have a lot to prove and i am quite certain quality players don't risk their careers. Since there has to be like zero chance of big spending to attract quality player(s) , we have to be attractive at the least and we are not atm. I am pretty sure if we remove certain players who lack that certain quality and ability to represent Milan at the top level , then top level players would find Milan a much more attractive destination. All that to happen need time , time the winter market does not provide in the slightest.

Closing my opinion on this i'd also like to say that even if we didn't have roster issues , i would say we have such a tiny budget that to expect more than Rami , Honda and Petagna , it seems rather too much to want even more , though i wouldn't complain if a really good player arrived either.. that's the reality tho and we should be ok. I think we are half way there and it would be a success if this happens.

Niang-Matri off , Petagna in. There's good balance in attack and enough quality depth , imo.

Nocerino is a must departure imo. Out and nobody in. With the 4-2-3-1 , there's good balance and as a bonus Milan also keeps Cristante happy with added play time down the road.

Vergara is leaving , that makes the definite departures 3 (for now) . Zaccardo-Constant both leaving is rather difficult mid season , so probably only one of them should be sold , unless we're planning to sign someone if both get sold , yeah i wouldn't count on it .

Amelia / Gabriel , may or may not leave the club in January. Personally i would like Gabriel to leave on loan , simply for him to continue getting some play time , then come back in the summer and then sell Amelia . Since Amelia got injured , i'd suspect it may stall things untill it gets clear what Amelia's problem is , but other than that , i doubt we can offload Amelia right now , who the hell is going to buy him , Laughing. He had asked to leave as we all know , but went back on that after Seedorf came in. Seedorf is going to trust Abbiati i believe .. Idk what will happen . I wouldn't exclude all of our gks staying put afterall.

Matri-Niang-Vergara are gone. Nocerino must be sold and i am sure he wants to as well. One of Amelia-Zaccardo-Constant should leave too and this should mean , some much needed work off Galliani's shoulders for the summer , meaning we can focus much more on our targets and reinforce the squad. We all know Galliani's big problem is cleaning deadweight and i believe it should be done in patches for better results. But we must do something this January and it is actually much more important to offload unneeded personnel than making new additions. Priorities is where it's at.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm

AC Milan could make a summer move for Italian international and Lazio keeper Federico Marchetti.

The 30 year-old has been linked with a move to the San Siro since his Cagliari days and Lazio are keen to hold onto the Italian.

Sportmediaset.it are claiming the Rossoneri could make a bid for Marchetti in June as they look to improve in the goalkeeping department.

Milan have also been paired with Mattia Perin as a summer addition with good relations with Genoa playing a big part.

Marchetti would provide more ample cover and has earned a reputation for being reliable during his spell at Lazio.

Milan will need to fork out at least €10m if they want to snare the keeper.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm

AC Milan are once again interested in capturing Sao Paulo defender Rafael Toloi in the summer.

The Rossoneri were interested in the Brazilian during his time at Goias where a move seemed more likely.

According to Sportmediaset.it Milan coach Clarence Seedorf has Rafael Toloi’s name on his summer wishlist.

Toloi has disappeared somewhat from public attention since moving to Sao Paulo and has yet to be called up for Brazil.

At 23 years of age he still has a long career ahead of him and a move to Europe could help develop his defensive qualities.

The centre-back played alongside former Inter and Juventus defender Lucio at various points last season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Hull City are lining up a sensational swoop for AC Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari as Steve Bruce looks to add more options to his midfield, according to Sports Direct News.

The 29-year-old was a regular started in the Milan squad under Massimiliano Allegri, but since his sacking, and Clarence Seedorf’s hiring he is now facing an uncertain future at the club and could be made available.

The former Portsmouth ace enjoyed such a close relationship with Allegri that he even broke down into tears upon hearing about the manager’s sacking last week.

Muntari was an unused substitute for Seedorf’s first game in charge at the weekend, and speculation surrounding his future has grown steadily more uncertain with some close to the club suggesting that he may be made available before the close of the January transfer window.

And Steve Bruce, who took the FA Cup winner on loan to the Stadium of Light when he was in charge of Sunderland, is said to be keeping a close watch on the developments at the San Siro as he hopes to be reunited with him again to help with the Tigers survival hopes.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 am

AC Milan defender Philippe Mexes looks set to leave the Rossoneri for Monaco during the January transfer window.

The Frenchman has fallen out of first team football at the Milan club and looks likely to return to his native country for more playing time.

Sportmediaset reports that Monaco are set to bring the 31-year-old to the newly promoted club in order to boost their defence.

The defender has only appeared three times in Serie A since round eight as both injury and impressive performances from Daniele Bonera, Cristian Zapata and Adil Rami have kept him out of the starting line up.

Monaco currently sit second in Ligue 1, five points behind leaders PSG but facing pressure from Lille in third.

Mexes moved to Milan on a free transfer in 2011 after a seven year stint with Serie A club Roma.

The French international has made 18 appearances in all competitions this season, scoring a goal against Cagliari.

If this is true, I really hope the club gets a replacement before selling him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:52 am

Summation of recent reports which sounds somewhat credible.

We could make a summer move for Marchetti. His price will be around €10 million. Eh, I'm not liking this. Marchetti is good but I prefer someone younger.

Interested in Rafael Toloi. Will probably make a bid in the summer. You can count one non-EU spot out if we get him.

Muntari has fallen down on the pecking order under Seedorf and Hull City could make a bid for him. I am all for it.

Mexes to leave for Monaco this winter. Really doubt this will happen unless we buy a CB. No price being quoted.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am

M99 wrote:AC Milan defender Philippe Mexes looks set to leave the Rossoneri for Monaco during the January transfer window.

The Frenchman has fallen out of first team football at the Milan club and looks likely to return to his native country for more playing time.

Sportmediaset reports that Monaco are set to bring the 31-year-old to the newly promoted club in order to boost their defence.

The defender has only appeared three times in Serie A since round eight as both injury and impressive performances from Daniele Bonera, Cristian Zapata and Adil Rami have kept him out of the starting line up.

Monaco currently sit second in Ligue 1, five points behind leaders PSG but facing pressure from Lille in third.

Mexes moved to Milan on a free transfer in 2011 after a seven year stint with Serie A club Roma.

The French international has made 18 appearances in all competitions this season, scoring a goal against Cagliari.

If this is true, I really hope the club gets a replacement before selling him.

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Tumblr_mbvcernEwf1rfofujo1_500

Personally I would be opposed to releasing Mexes in January, particularly given our difficult Champions League draw and his experience playing with Rami which may help him settle into the line-up. Acquiring a suitable replacement would be far simpler in the summer. Personally I feel that we shouldn't be looking to add anyone to the squad at the moment, merely trimming down as much as possible by removing elements such as Zaccardo who are essentially superfluous.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:58 am

10 million is a significant investment, however Marchetti's presence in the squad would improve our goalkeeping situation and settle any doubts about who would be our first keeper for years to come, allowing Abbiati to retire and Gabriel to either choose to be a back up or to go in search of experience instead of flirting with a first team position he is not yet suited to. Marchetti is one of the finest shot stoppers in Italy and whilst he has his erratic moments he is worth the quoted price. Whether Lazio would truly let him for for such a fee remains to be seen however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 am

Any truth with Liverpool being interested in Nigel De Jong from the AC Milan camp?

Or is it just typical English rumours because Leiva's injured? Crying or Very sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:43 am

Don't think so. I'm sure Seedorf would like to keep him, he's already in the process of extending Emanuelson's squad, i'm pretty sure he's going to tie NDJ down too. Plus, it'd be hard for us to find a replacement for him right now. Especially since he is playing at such a high level.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:24 am

Liverpool are ready to move for AC Milan battler Nigel de Jong as Brendan Rodgers seeks to replace injured Brazilian Lucas Leiva according to Sports Direct News.

The experienced Dutch hard-man is apparently unsettled at AC Milan, who have struggled for form this season and are unlikely to secure a Champions League berth this term, and could be interested in a Premier League return.

Rodgers would look to bring in the 29 year old on a loan deal though one wonders if new boss Clarence Seedorf would listen to offers for the former Man City man.

De Jong has been a virtual ever present this season and offers the San Siro side some steel in the middle of the park and an exit in January wouldn’t seem to make much sense for the Italian giants, unless a replacement was in the bag.

Rodgers does not have any other out and out defensive midfielders to call upon and the absence of Leiva for a prolonged period of time could present the Merseyside club with something of a problem.

De Jong moved to AC Milan in a £3.5m move back in August 2012 after four seasons at the Etihad Stadium.

BS
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next