Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
zizzle
Onyx
23 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 9

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Whoever got booed deserved it, doesn't matter if it's Rey Mysterio. hmm

Anyway they weren't legitimately booing Mysterio, they're just booing him because Bryan isn't there.

I hope the booing continues on RAW tonight until the fans get what they want.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 9

Post by Lex Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Anyway they weren't legitimately booing Mysterio, they're just booing him because Bryan isn't there.
Nah, they were. The apathy has been there for a long time. The fact Rey came out instead of Bryan further compounded the problem and the reaction Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Are the fans going to boycott every match at WM till it's main event time where Bryan is (if he is there)?

Why won't WWE just make Bryan the #1 contender for IC, US, WWE and Divas title so the fans can cheer on him every time?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Anyone see the jobber sign the when R-Truth and Khali came out. rofl

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:Are the fans going to boycott every match at WM till it's main event time where Bryan is (if he is there)?

Why won't WWE just make Bryan the #1 contender for IC, US, WWE and Divas title so the fans can cheer on him every time?

They won't boycott if he's announced in the main event before WM. There could be some yes chants though imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Mysterio deserves his boos

I got so sick of him when he was pushed, beating up people 3 times his size using a moveset that makes me cringe

Makes me sick

But yeah, in general. This crowd reaction is ok once in a while. It's unexpected, it's fun to see how the wrestlers react. But keep it up for too long, and it will completely ruin the other segments.

Whats next? Let's boo the Undertaker WM match because Bryans not WWE champ. Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:27 pm

I couldn't care less about Rey either. My point would have been with any wrestler who got unfairly bood.

If they boo the Undertaker Laughing Hope Vince never makes Bryan the Champion after that.

no offence mt

stay safe
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Which is why WWE will have Bryan main eventing, to stop any possible booing. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:37 pm

If it keeps up to such an extent then Vince & Co would just bury Bryan until he's competing on superstars. The fans would forget about it after a month of not seeing him on TV and stop chanting/ruining the atmosphere of matches.

Could see that happening if someone like Orton/Cena/Punk complained.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Orton might. Cena won't since he is his brother in law and a good real life friend. Same with Punk.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Cena and Punk are supporters of Bryan, doubt they'd ever complain. In fact Cena uses Bryan to get cheered. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Cena and Bryan are brother in laws hmm

Didn't know Bryan was married and Cena got re-married. To the Bella twins? smh. Well that actually a win for Bryan but Cena can do better hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 pm

didn't know Roman Reigns was related to The Rock until just now Proud

Makes sense, GOAT wrestling family :bow:

Will be watching RAW tonight.

Last edited by Firenze on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Cena and Punk are supporters of Bryan, doubt they'd ever complain. In fact Cena uses Bryan to get cheered. hmm

He doesn't 'uses' him. He just helps him. Cena doesn't need poverty cheers.

@Firenze

Not exactly married but Bryan is marrying Brie soon while Cena and Nikki are dating for a long time.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Nope, nope, I refuse to believe that those relationships are real. I will not accept it. Ever.

Denial Sad
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Firenze wrote:didn't know Roman Reigns was related to The Rock until just now Proud

Makes sense, GOAT wrestling family :bow:

Will be watching RAW tonight.

Is he? Them genes :bow:
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Anyone with Samoan heritage is somehow always linked to either The Rock, Yokozuna or Rikishi
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Yeah the usos are in there too Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Cena and Punk are supporters of Bryan, doubt they'd ever complain. In fact Cena uses Bryan to get cheered. hmm

He doesn't 'uses' him. He just helps him. Cena doesn't need poverty cheers.

@Firenze

Not exactly married but Bryan is marrying Brie soon while Cena and Nikki are dating for a long time.

Usually he gets a split reaction. If he says anything Bryan related no one can boo him. Just like he does with all the charity stuff.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:24 pm

He does it with anything that's popular.

He'll get boo'd into submission then he'll make a reference to something the crowd all love.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 pm

He's taken Mick Foley's idea of a cheap pop and basterdized it Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:29 pm

WWE officials did not plan on the negative fan reaction at the Royal Rumble but Daniel Bryan not being in the Rumble main event played into the storyline that he's having to overcome "the machine" wanting to hold him down. WWE is behind the idea of wanting the fans to be outraged that Bryan isn't being pushed more.

Big Show will likely be held off tonight's RAW to sell the chair shots from Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.

Speaking of tonight's RAW, a lot of the show is being re-written but word is that it's par for the course.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Kurt Angle recently spoke to the UK Sun and said he would like to feud with either CM Punk or Daniel Bryan. Angle talked about possibly returning to WWE:

"I can't say when, not just from a personal standpoint, I don't know. My contract's up in September, I've left my options open. I'm very happy in TNA. Dixie Carter has been awesome, she's treated me very well.

She's always been there for me, she's been a great boss, a great leader. But, I can't lie to myself anymore, I can't lie to TNA, I can't lie to WWE. Yeah, there is that desire to go back, I just don't know when. Could it be this year? Maybe. Could it be next year? Maybe, but I don't know yet."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:38 pm

At last he is not 50+

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:WWE officials did not plan on the negative fan reaction at the Royal Rumble but Daniel Bryan not being in the Rumble main event played into the storyline that he's having to overcome "the machine" wanting to hold him down. WWE is behind the idea of wanting the fans to be outraged that Bryan isn't being pushed more.

Big Show will likely be held off tonight's RAW to sell the chair shots from Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.

Speaking of tonight's RAW, a lot of the show is being re-written but word is that it's par for the course.

I knew it lmao.

Foley wouldn't randomly get outraged, he's in on this and its clearly all apart of the storyline.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 pm

Batista vs Lesnar vs Bryan for WM main event seems likely.

Bryan beating two big guys off (sorry) would be the evidence that small guys can do it and blablabla

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next