Hawky
Winter is Coming
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
34 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who would you rather face?

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16

Post by Khaled Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:52 pm

I won't mind another game against Leverkusen with another Messi Manita Very Happy

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16

Post by eelir Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:21 am

No Arsenal please!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:20 am

Well that went well Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:21 am

City - Barça

Can someone please explain me how is it possible that only EX Real Madrid legends are chosen to draw the balls? Butragueno, Figo, Breiner, Mcmanaman...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:23 am

Laughing

Did you hear the guy call Madrid "the 10 times winner....oh no, sorry, 9 times up until now"
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:30 am

No, I didn't pay attention to that detail... at least Madrid are facing a German team. They'll win, but germans always make it hard for them.

The worst possible matchup, but it will be an early test to show if really have a chance to lifting the trophy, and if we don't we'll concentrate on the league.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:39 am

We can do it, so long as Messi stays fit till then, and Neymar continues his form.
City do not have experience past the group stages it's theirs to choke up in.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:23 pm

very tough game very early.
Make or break game
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 pm

City Striking power might hurt the Defense. Aguero-Negredo-Navas-Silva are going to be very dangerous.
I have the feeling that there gonna be lot of goals . Hope Xavi will be rested and fresh.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Empty Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:19 pm

1st Leg 18.2 Manchester City - Barcelona, Etihad Stadium

2nd Leg 12.3 Barcelona - Manchester City, Camp Nou

One of the tougher opponents at that phase, but if the squad and Messi is fit, I don't see us losing. I actually like that it's tougher opponent early on.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:39 pm

toughest possible opponent.
We never played an official game against City. 6 friendlies: 3W - 1D - 2L.

Schedule:

Barcelona - ManC, Champions League Round 16 - Page 2 Bbmt8W4CcAEFq9_

Last edited by Khaled on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Ugh, Pellegrini can be a massive headache for us. And they must be full of confidence right now....so hopefully they lose some steam by February.

I can't say I am overly confident about this one. Also, when was the last time we got a knock out stage game that we had the first leg at home? It's pissing me off we always get the 1st leg away. I know we should hypothetically have the advantage getting the the 2nd leg at home, but Barca has horrible away form in the UCL and we play like gods at the Nou. I'm confident if we had the first leg at home that we would seal the deal right off the bat. Instead we will probably be in full struggle mode the first leg and then play good at home the 2nd.

My prediction

1st Leg - Man City 2 Barca 2

2nd Leg - Barca 2 - Man City 1
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:49 pm

On the one hand we have seen what a possesion-based team can do to City when they exploit the amount of space they are willing to give. On the other Bayern are better at it than us right now and we have not really seen this Barca side tested by big teams often. If Messi is fully fit by then I think we stand a good chance but I wouldn't bet the house on it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:06 pm

windkick wrote:Ugh, Pellegrini can be a massive headache for us. And they must be full of confidence right now....so hopefully they lose some steam by February.

I can't say I am overly confident about this one. Also, when was the last time we got a knock out stage game that we had the first leg at home? It's pissing me off we always get the 1st leg away. I know we should hypothetically have the advantage getting the the 2nd leg at home, but Barca has horrible away form in the UCL and we play like gods at the Nou. I'm confident if we had the first leg at home that we would seal the deal right off the bat. Instead we will probably be in full struggle mode the first leg and then play good at home the 2nd.

My prediction

1st Leg - Man City 2 Barca 2

2nd Leg - Barca 2 - Man City 1

I think there will be lots of goals.
As long as we don't get destroyed at Manchester and we scrape a tie or a one goal loss, I think we'll go trhough.

Btw, statiscally there's no advantadge having the second game at home.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:28 pm

I have a bad feeling about this  hmm 
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Yea, me too. I wouldnt be surprised if they romp us like they did Arsenal over the weekend. I don't trust our defense, pressing vs a team like City with Pellegrini in charge
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Is this real?
https://twitter.com/uefacorruption
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:38 pm

danyjr wrote:Is this real?

WTF? Is this real? It is right? It is impossible to hack twitter in such way?!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 pm

danyjr wrote:Is this real?
There's one just like that for the argentina WC draw Laughing

https://twitter.com/FraudeMundial14
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:50 pm

So is it real or fake?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Free wrote:Btw, statiscally there's no advantadge having the second game at home.
Yup, in fact I think it's even a hindrance. I would rather not play the first game away against a team that has not lost a point at home this season. The seeded team should have the option to choose rather than automatically playing the 2nd game at home.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 pm

It is probably fake. Some computer program tweeting all possible draws and then deletes the incorrect ones once the draw is done.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:52 pm

eelir wrote:So is it real or fake?

The only way i can see this happening is having a number of twitter accounts and present all possible combinations. And when the draw happens, advertise the correct one.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Not a draw I was looking for, but it could be a positive. We will see were we stand after these two legs.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:39 pm

The team I wanted to face the least. Pellegrini will absolutely hammer counter-attacking into what is already a decent side at counter-attacking for this game, and they can be absolutely deadly. Shivering at the thought of Aguero, Navas, Silva, Negredo against the likes of Pique and Masch/Bartra/(Puyol?). Fernandinho applying as much pressure as possible to a tired Xavi, out of form Iniesta...

I'm not that confident. If we do well at the Etihad, I think we'll go through.

Ugh.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:31 pm

You won't have much of a problem controlling the middle of the pitch. Pretty sure City will sit back and try to counter because their midfield is far inferior to Barcelona's.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next