Kaladin
M99
Forza
30 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Milan v Atlético Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Milan v Atlético Madrid

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 am

I think its good this happened guys, cause if not, Berlusconi might have been fooled to think that this project in some way works. We got destroyed, and he should come to sense and sell the club, or find a heavy investor.

We need to make an overhaul this summer, be REALLY smart with the tiny budget. Hopefully Seedorf can attract some young players looking for playtime at a medium club

Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 am

A very good team one can never count out of a cl tie, but i knew we were out when Costa scored that cheap away goal. Milan hardly played well as a team, few strong individual performances that are meaningless in the end.

With regards to the suggestion of a sqaud overhaul we need to be realistic, our number 1 priority is to stabilise our financial situation. Our operating cost's are ridiculously high, ludicrous in fact considering the quality of our current first team. The whole way the club operates is flawed and inefficient. We should clean up house, evolve business wise and eventually a decent first team will follow.

Do you guys remember what happened last time when we bought quality players? When Allegri arrived he was given Robinho, Zlatan, MvB, KPB, Aquilani and Cassano, sure we won Serie A that season, but our wage bill went sky high and we unvoidably created a massive debt that increased the following year on, which led to the most disastrous transfer in Milan's recent history i.e the loss of Thiago Silva.

With the FFP in force as well, there's is simply no way we can afford to keep or get quality players without selling our best players. Right now we are stuck with most of them, until we consistently start making profit each business cycle.

I also hope Seedorf can attract promising players to our side, but it will be very hard to do so considering they aren't guaranteed first team football.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:36 pm

JespSwe wrote:
nichabr wrote:A little bit of me is going to die inside everytime I see Emanuelson on the field now.

I really don't understand the logic of letting Nocerino(hate as much as you want he was playing for the shirt) go and bringing in Essien.

Kaka played well which is expected from him in CL.

Poli reminded me of Gattuso but more graceful and a lot more composed.

Abate played well and he needs to stay at RB because we need MDS at LB.

Balo and Tarabt were horrible.

Rami played his worst game yet but I can't fault him for what happened today because he was next to mister calamity himself Bonera.

De Jong played okay but I can't seem to ever notice much of his contributions to this team other than taking up a spot and just being there...okay I see him putting in the occasional tackle but other than that I never see him dropping to cover for any defenders nor do I see him doing anything to praise him for...such is his passiveness.

Pazzo needs to hammer the rust off and put something in the back of the net.

How we miss SES.

i also miss not just SES but also his work ethics... everyone bar kaka poli de jong miss the work ethics that SES has....

that means you are a player not only to do your job but to contribute as well... SES did lot of running on spaces, did lot of running to help team makes and help them support and do some dirty work to protect the midifled and defense...!

everybody lacks that...

i have never seen so many lazy players in a team....and the incompetence of not being able to play even basic fundamental football..

that goes to players like robinho, emauelson, bonera, muntari, list goes on... if we had one or two... it can be compensated.. by other players...

i cant expect old age kaka, or others do multiple jobs all the time... i see emauelson, essien today... i was pissed how lazy they were... i fact bar poli kaka de jong everyone was... lazy ... just lazy...

I have had lots of conversations with people about the laziness and I think it is down to the management in the end...when someone is given a high salary it means they are given the teams trust and assurance it is basically saying you have earned this and we plan to put you ahead of the rest....our problem now is we have done this with players that have not earned their current position in the team...Balo is my prime example and I see the problem that every other team has made with him and it is getting his head big, we are essentially taking any trace of humbleness from him and putting him in a position he has not earned. The same goes for Mexes, Muntari, Emanuelson, Essien and now Taraabt.

These players were all brought in with high regards from the management and are being put ahead of other players who have played less but with better results.

Look at Poli how he has to play out of position so we can accommodate Essien or Muntari? What do these guys offer the team that Poli cannot? They most definitely have been made assurances by the management that are absurd and undeserved.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:32 pm

It always pours when it rains for us Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:It always pours when it rains for us Sad

Sad somebody hold me
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:41 am

Forza wrote:Deserved defeat and a deserved victory. I hope Atletico continue do do well in the competition.

As for Milan, it is the end of an era. We are now in a Liverpool-like lull without European competition for the forseeable future. Time will tell if our management and owner will react to the continued pleas of the fans to build Milan back to the levels of the glory days, through investment in youth, a new stadium and prudent purchases in the transfer market - especially in defence.

Forza Milan.

Reading that really depressed me, but it really is the truth Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Alessandro Nesta has lamented the fact that he no longer recognises the once mighty AC Milan with whom he won two Champions League titles.

The legendary defender, who is now part of Montreal Impact's backroom staff, spent a hugely successful decade at San Siro, so he is therefore dismayed by the fact that the club is now facing up to the prospect of going without Champions League football next season.

“This is no longer my Milan,” Nesta told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “It is not the club that could spend and think big.

"Today, the resources are not there and the field responds accordingly. For Milan and Italian football."

Nesta watched Milan crash out of this season's Champions League on Tuesday night, losing 5-1 on aggregate to Atletico Madrid.

The 37-year-old added: "It was a heavy elimination, the product of a generational change that failed because of poor choices. But the discourse is wider.

“In the golden years, the presidents failed to invest in youth. And then there was the fact that the clubs were not worried about going bust as the bank always came to the rescue. The Italian economy allowed it.

"But now it doesn’t. And the accounts of football remain in red."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 am

What annoys me is that the management are so quiet after this. It would've helped a lot if they had come out and admitted that they screwed up.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7