Kaladin
M99
Forza
30 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Milan v Atlético Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Milan v Atlético Madrid

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:44 pm

right now I want to break every player's face with the exception of poli kaka and de jong!!!

f.. kin unacceptable performance... just unacceptable.

no offense to galliani but you cant bloody allow for this to happen!! same with berlusconi.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 pm

How many more years do we need till we rise? If Berlusconi can't afford keeping Milan then why not sell the team? No more excuses, we MUST get players that are worthy of the milan shirt.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 pm

We have nothing left to play for this season.. I think every first team player in the club should go for holidays with the primavera taking over the reins until the end of the season.. Those *bleep* disgrace of players don't deserve their wages
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Won a few bets, so i got that going for me which is nice
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:08 pm

I am really looking forward to reading Galliani's comments. I am tired of him saying that the squad is good.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm

i just am wondering some of the players shouldn't have survived the attacks made by our loyal fans few months ago.!!! they deserve it!

i dont want some cheap talks from galliani!!! i want that guy's word and assurances that many will be kicked out!!!

5 consective years milan has been knocked out in CL... and humiliated!! not one year we had moments where we had dignified exit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:12 pm

It's disgraceful. I'm not going to say who has to be sold but who should stay. The only players worthy of this shirt are : MDS, Saponara, SES, Kaka, Poli, Montolivo, NDJ, Pazzini and Abate. There are youngsters who probably deserve too, but don't know them, only Cristante.

Secondly, doesn't Berlusconi have like 8 billion ?

Last edited by Valkyrja on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:14 pm

What annoys me most is Atletico weren't particularly great this game to deserve running out 4-1 winners.. Ours shittiness is what made the scoreline really embarrassing.. I hope to never see Essien in a milan uniform again.. We got him for the CL, CL is over.. Chelsea you can have him back already.. I can't stand seeing him next year.. And Abbiati, please you can leave when the season is over. Don't think I've seen a keeper with poorer movement and reflexes.. The first atletico goal was totally savable.. Every shitty player in the team should gtfo as well
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 pm

I wrote:Here is what disappoints me:

-We dominate the better part of both legs in general play yet reach a severe decline after the 65-70th minute in which our eternally shocking fitness causes us to COMPLETELY turn off whether in midfield or defence, providing ample space and chances to Atletico. If you decline into fatigue, you do not decline into a state of apathy to which has made the scoreline between us very harsh.

-Our chances. Crossbars (4 times we've hit it in both legs) cannot be counted as chances yet from Courtois' brilliance to Kaka's open header missed and others, it will not only mentally demotivate us but it results in chances that will not likely be produced again. Atletico are the most clinical team in Europe, as we failed to win that battle to which have Atletico feed on the momentum we gained through our play and missed chances.

-Simeone 100% deserves the win yet it frustrating when your team declines so drastically from fatigue especially when you dominate the game and miss chances to which change the tide of the game.

We simply are not ready based on our form, nascences of Seedorf's ideas and him not being to acquire his needed staff to implement those ideas.

Not reflective of our performances despite some pathetic attitude in the final stages of both matches.

Kaka our man of the match in both legs. A Champions League phenom. Walks out with his head held high.

My thoughts in the GS.

What do we do? Do we moan and sulk and cry? Of course we have the right to given that Milan will not see the Champions League in over 19 months and that we crashed out of the CL in a humiliating fashion that does not reflect on our performances.

Yet we speak of courage and heart fueled by our CL DNA and then we witness this pathetic display of decline during our ticking time bomb timer of post 65-70th minute in which all hope seems to be lost regardless of the scoreline.

-Is Seedorf performing an all too rigorous training?
-Is his training in it difference with Max's causing a disparity to which the players weren't prepare to handle?
-Were Milan Lab and Max not preparing the players properly in regards to fitness?

I maintain that this sudden decline of fitness into the depth of fatigue is Clarence Seedorf's biggest enemy as not being able to maintain the intensity to which other teams ARE able to keep up is a lethal state of frame to which costs us in the latter stages in the match along with our complete lack of fight in the final stages of all our matches.

Until Clarence does not acquire his staff, we will not be able to find the solution unless it merely is time and consistency in applying the same fitness tangent.

As for the match. Proud of our defensive performances in the back including Abate (who attacked very well), Rami, Bonera but except Urby who was being targeted consistently by Atletico and contributed zilch.

Our midfield is where we failed, Essien leading to two goals as the pivot did not cover for our fullbacks and Atletico's timing of counter-attack to much for our backline.

Poli was impressive even outside his brilliant cross for Kaka. A Milanista warrior.

Taarabt looked lost and daunted by the occasion.

Balotelli flopped as his attitude is what pissed me off beyond reason. Often bickering and refusing to get on with his ethic and actually work for the team.

He walks around like Zlatan Ibrahimovic as if he leads the team yet doesn't replicate half of what the Great Swede does on any level.

Kaka once again established why he is our hero at the moment. Created excellent chances out wide coming in central and even scored our only goal. His open miss was a disappointment yet positioning and ability to beat Miranda was even more impressive.

Goodbye to the Champions league.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 pm

About Balotelli, I don't care if he gets sold anymore.. So much hype but little to show for it.. If he was half as talented as he is said to be, he should be showing it in such games.. I doubt he had an attempt in both games.. Pato during his time thrived in such games..#just saying
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 pm

We need more players like Poli. Those who try to do their best every game.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 pm

uzonero wrote:About Balotelli, I don't care if he gets sold anymore.. So much hype but little to show for it.. If he was half as talented as he is said to be, he should be showing it in such games.. I doubt he had an attempt in both games.. Pato during his time thrived in such games..#just saying

I agree, we should try getting Mandzukic.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:33 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:
uzonero wrote:About Balotelli, I don't care if he gets sold anymore.. So much hype but little to show for it.. If he was half as talented as he is said to be, he should be showing it in such games.. I doubt he had an attempt in both games.. Pato during his time thrived in such games..#just saying

I agree, we should try getting Mandzukic.
I don't think Mandzukic is a good option for the team at the moment, reasons being
1. He'd command huge wages and a huge transfer fee as well
2. For all his hardwork, he really is poor at finishing off his chances

What we need right now is an Ibra type striker. One who truly leads the team and is really decisive but I doubt we can afford such a type of player
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:38 pm

defense was piss poor ... abate had worst performance ever.. did nothing in attack, was pounded in defense.

rami had the worst performance ever in milan shirt

bonera is bonera nothing surprising

emanuelson... just so pissed off that he lost ball all the time almost all the time... pass was piss poor .. why the hell he wants to pass the ball to a player who is already marked...

balotelli always complaining and falling on his ass

abbiati... he had atleast two goals he could have avoided.
he shouldnt have his contract extended he and amelia is a joke!

essien, finished.... no work rate, slow, lazy just physical presence

taarabt... i think he just wasnt into the game...

only de jong poli and kaka were positives...

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:We need more players like Poli. Those who try to do their best every game.
poli should be trained to fit into the pivot or better still we should revert back to a 3-man mid.. Poli should be a must in our 11
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Whats so sad about Balotelli is that even though he can produce magic, he is not a man to lead a team with average players. He never took the step up mentally, and hasnt matured at all in years. Also, the way we play he is way too isolated, and thus useless, as he gets too frustrated.

Might aswell get someone like Mandzukic as someone mentioned, all we do is cross anyway. (horribly)

Bonera being a first team player of our squad in the CL, oh the horror....the horror...

Emanuelson is not a left back, his brain is lacking too much Im afraid. Useless in defense.

Desperately need a solid CB.

The midfield collapses for too long during games. They either dont have the legs/confused with new formation/too old and slow. I have noticed that for years and years we have always had a slow midfield line up, which modern football is not really that kind to. Montolivo/Muntari/Essien/De Jong, all are very slow players, and will struggle hard as 2 lone midfielders when we lose the ball.

I do like some of the things Seedorf has implemented, and I think we outplayed Atletico for much longer than I expected, even though one can turn that idea around and say that Atletico alowed us to play like that, or just waited for counters, which worked exactly like everyone would expect. We didnt stand a chance against Udinese who played a bit similar.

I still like Seedorf, and I wonder when I will start to go against him. Spalletti is available, is that enough to disrespect and throw Seedorf out during the summer? I think we should give Seedorf time like Moyes tbh, might aswell ride this one out too lol. No CL in a long time, so we have some time to work in peace.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 am

Eivindo wrote:Whats so sad about Balotelli is that even though he can produce magic, he is not a man to lead a team with average players. He never took the step up mentally, and hasnt matured at all in years. Also, the way we play he is way too isolated, and thus useless, as he gets too frustrated.

Might aswell get someone like Mandzukic as someone mentioned, all we do is cross anyway. (horribly)

Bonera being a first team player of our squad in the CL, oh the horror....the horror...

Emanuelson is not a left back, his brain is lacking too much Im afraid. Useless in defense.

Desperately need a solid CB.

The midfield collapses for too long during games. They either dont have the legs/confused with new formation/too old and slow. I have noticed that for years and years we have always had a slow midfield line up, which modern football is not really that kind to. Montolivo/Muntari/Essien/De Jong, all are very slow players, and will struggle hard as 2 lone midfielders when we lose the ball.

I do like some of the things Seedorf has implemented, and I think we outplayed Atletico for much longer than I expected, even though one can turn that idea around and say that Atletico alowed us to play like that, or just waited for counters, which worked exactly like everyone would expect. We didnt stand a chance against Udinese who played a bit similar.

I still like Seedorf, and I wonder when I will start to go against him. Spalletti is available, is that enough to disrespect and throw Seedorf out during the summer? I think we should give Seedorf time like Moyes tbh, might aswell ride this one out too lol. No CL in a long time, so we have some time to work in peace.

i can totally accept balotelli being sold, cause he cant perform or is always frustated the most when we want him to really man up, mature and perform.

he can go chelsea arsenal tottenham... i dont mind

we really need to keep only who are worthy .. poli de jong kaka... el sharawwy

even abate disappointed me today.. luis felipe absolutely mocked him around.. abate didnt even help forward, and he just kicked the ball to nowhere where our players were already marked...

for me this was abate's worst performance this season....

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:06 am

A little bit of me is going to die inside everytime I see Emanuelson on the field now.

I really don't understand the logic of letting Nocerino(hate as much as you want he was playing for the shirt) go and bringing in Essien.

Kaka played well which is expected from him in CL.

Poli reminded me of Gattuso but more graceful and a lot more composed.

Abate played well and he needs to stay at RB because we need MDS at LB.

Balo and Tarabt were horrible.

Rami played his worst game yet but I can't fault him for what happened today because he was next to mister calamity himself Bonera.

De Jong played okay but I can't seem to ever notice much of his contributions to this team other than taking up a spot and just being there...okay I see him putting in the occasional tackle but other than that I never see him dropping to cover for any defenders nor do I see him doing anything to praise him for...such is his passiveness.

Pazzo needs to hammer the rust off and put something in the back of the net.

How we miss SES.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:21 am

nichabr wrote:A little bit of me is going to die inside everytime I see Emanuelson on the field now.

I really don't understand the logic of letting Nocerino(hate as much as you want he was playing for the shirt) go and bringing in Essien.

Kaka played well which is expected from him in CL.

Poli reminded me of Gattuso but more graceful and a lot more composed.

Abate played well and he needs to stay at RB because we need MDS at LB.

Balo and Tarabt were horrible.

Rami played his worst game yet but I can't fault him for what happened today because he was next to mister calamity himself Bonera.

De Jong played okay but I can't seem to ever notice much of his contributions to this team other than taking up a spot and just being there...okay I see him putting in the occasional tackle but other than that I never see him dropping to cover for any defenders nor do I see him doing anything to praise him for...such is his passiveness.

Pazzo needs to hammer the rust off and put something in the back of the net.

How we miss SES.

i also miss not just SES but also his work ethics... everyone bar kaka poli de jong miss the work ethics that SES has....

that means you are a player not only to do your job but to contribute as well... SES did lot of running on spaces, did lot of running to help team makes and help them support and do some dirty work to protect the midifled and defense...!

everybody lacks that...

i have never seen so many lazy players in a team....and the incompetence of not being able to play even basic fundamental football..

that goes to players like robinho, emauelson, bonera, muntari, list goes on... if we had one or two... it can be compensated.. by other players...

i cant expect old age kaka, or others do multiple jobs all the time... i see emauelson, essien today... i was pissed how lazy they were... i fact bar poli kaka de jong everyone was... lazy ... just lazy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:02 am

Deserved defeat and a deserved victory. I hope Atletico continue do do well in the competition.

As for Milan, it is the end of an era. We are now in a Liverpool-like lull without European competition for the forseeable future. Time will tell if our management and owner will react to the continued pleas of the fans to build Milan back to the levels of the glory days, through investment in youth, a new stadium and prudent purchases in the transfer market - especially in defence.

Forza Milan.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:04 am

We must take the opportunity next season to create the right mentality in our team and bring in players that are actually worthy of the shirt. The summer transfer window can help us determine if Berlu really cares about the team or not.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:16 am

It's really sad to see Milan like this. They need to turn it around because it must be EXTREMELY frustrating for the fans.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 am

in japan we have this principle... if employee has a problem... a company has a problem... !

its the same with milan... and there are not just one employee... there are like bunch!!!!!

our players were given a healthy timeframe, to settle to prove themselves... not to mention fat checks... like i said, our players earn more than atletico players do.

will not be accepting anything than players who have had time and been a failure .. leaves... atleast most of them had 2 good years here...

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:54 am

This was a case of very bad scouting and managing... the idea with Atleti is to let them pressure you for 60-65 mins while maintaining a solid shape. You need to expect the pressure and tactically prepare for it. the last thing you want is to allow them to counter attack you in this period... after the 65 min mark, you sub in fresh attacking players and go at them because they are invariably a bit tired and can't pressure you with the intensity they started. Bilbao is the exact same way.

It's in games like this where a manager earns his money.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:26 am

Oh and Essien and Emanuelson are worse than Digao. *bleep*
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 am

I think its good this happened guys, cause if not, Berlusconi might have been fooled to think that this project in some way works. We got destroyed, and he should come to sense and sell the club, or find a heavy investor.

We need to make an overhaul this summer, be REALLY smart with the tiny budget. Hopefully Seedorf can attract some young players looking for playtime at a medium club
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next