Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
22 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 8 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 8

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Nah Cena's had plenty of main events. Time to give others a chance.

Undertaker vs Cena 'I quit' match imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 8 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 8

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Give ORTON a chance Laughing ?

Cena vs Batista/Lesnar is FAR more unpredictable than Orton vs either.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Nah we've seen Cena vs Batista/Lesnar already. Orton took a 2-3 year break from the main event scene. But that doesn't mean Orton should be in a singles match for the title.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:No one wants Batista/Orton main eventing,

Casuals like me do hmm

wouldn't mind a fatal 4 way of Batista/Lesnar/Orton/Cena though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Would love that. But Vince apparently hates fatal fourway

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Yeh was thinking of a fatal 4 way, just replace Bryan with one of Lesnar/Cena who would face Undertaker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Majority of casuals would have Bryan main eventing WM. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 pm

nah

i am a casual and i want Cena to win at main event.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Nah, if WWE asked on RAW who they want main eventing, the crowd would be chanting for Bryan/yes. The casuals are the ones who like Bryan and made him the most over in WWE.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:08 pm

they are all bryan fanboys imo

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Fatal 4 ways suck

Too much going on, ends with segments where 1 wrestler just lies down for 5 minutes.

Constant breaking of pins with last ditch interferences. Very boring.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Give ORTON a chance Laughing?

Cena vs Batista/Lesnar is FAR more unpredictable than Orton vs either.

The fanboy is real Laughing

But seriously i'd find Batista v Either boring as i have seen it a million times before.

Lesnar v Orton would be good though, their skills mesh together will i think.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 pm

We already saw Lesnar vs Cena, and i doubt that 1) Lesnar will do the job again 2) Cena will have a 1 month title reign. That's why ill be surprised if Orton loses the title in the Rumble.

For WM, i would love to see DB in the main event but it might not happen. If Sting returns to face Undertaker (he lost a career match in TNA this week) then DB will probably go for the title. Otherwise he'll end up in a pointless match and that would ruin his momentum. (unless Shawn Michael returns)

Some might say that the WWE wouldnt want a guy like Bryan winning the title in Mania, but lets not forget who won the titles in WM20. Both Eddie Guarero and Benoit were never as over as Bryan is today.

Of course we could still get Lesnar Batista in the main event, and maybe a triple threat with Bryan involved.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:16 pm

I do hope Orton doesn't win clean tomorrow though. They should set up some feud when a jobber interferes in the match and cena loses due to that.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Now i think about it, if Orton wins we might end up with a heel vs heel match which could be awkward. One thing im sure about though is that Lesnar will not lose at EC, especially to Cena
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 pm

hmmm WWE keeping us guessing...its been a while.

Jizz worthy fantasy fued: Sting vs The Wayett Family :fap:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Cena vs Undertaker I quit match omg ffs :bow:

Cena to end the streak and haters hating all day all night

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Eddie was massive at that time Zizzle i'm not sure that's true.

Plus he was much better to watch :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Eddie had charisma. Bryan lacks that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Just reminded me of Angle, when mentioning Eddie.

What a GOAT ffs.

Team Angle :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Charlie Haas, Shelton benjamin, Kurt the GOAT Angle

Proud

Orton needs a CLEAN win tbh, if he's gonna carry the new Undisputed title into WM of all places, he needs to be made to look strong.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 am

LMAO rofl

I forgot about some of these.... Simon Dean :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:52 am

For what it's worth, Kevin Nash checked into WWE's hotel in Pittsburgh earlier tonight and will be staying there this weekend with the talents in town for the Royal Rumble.

Nash is in town to host an after-party with Ring of Honor stars unrelated to anything WWE is doing. We noted before that Nash dyed his hair black for a potential TV pilot appearance.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:57 am

The original Sin Cara sat down with Mexican Lucha Libre show Tercera Caída yesterday to speak on his return to Mexico. The hosts briefly touched on his release, stating that Sin Cara is now an independent wrestler.

Cara confirms by simply shaking his head to confirm the news and they quickly change the subject to what the WWE plans to do with the character.

Sin Cara spoils the recent WWE Main Event taping where Alberto Del Rio unmasks Hunico. He said that everyone knew that wasn't the real Sin Cara because of the tattoos and said that it was the last anyone in the WWE would see that character. Following some play on words, Sin Cara adamantly claims he owns the rights to the Sin Cara name, gimmick and mask. He said:

"I am the owner of the persona of Sin Cara. I say it openly because it's all on my side, in my favor. I think that it's best left to lawyers because I am the owner of the persona I am the owner of the [character's] image and I have proof."
The hosts mention to Sin Cara that having the rights to the name is very uncommon for WWE wrestlers. Sin Cara interjects and says that he has proof. Sin Cara responds back with:

"That depends on how the wrestler work their deals. I'm not here to talk bad about anyone. I've always been a person that goes the route of peace. I'm not going to fight with anyone or any company. I'm not saying that because I'm scared to fight a big company. No, Why would I? Everyone knows that the original Mistico went on to be [the original] Sin Cara in the WWE. So that we would not have any legal issues with CMLL, I automatically changed my name and my persona and continued on with my registered persona."

Sin Cara plugged his Sin Cara gym and confirmed some names for its 1 year anniversary.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:05 am

Sin Cara did a backstage interview for the show Tercera Caida.

Here are some highlights:

Hunico using the mask:

It's something that's not his fault. We traveled together when I was in the WWE and he was a very nice person.

If not speaking English hurt him in WWE:

I don't speak it. The truth is, I don't like that language, I can speak Japanese to you all you want. Before I wrestled as Mistico, I wrestled in Japan for two years and I love that language and I keep studying it. I never studied English, I don't like the English language. You shouldn't need to communicate in the ring, the wrestling should do all the talking. The fans need to feel like everything isn't planned ahead. Not knowing English didn't scare me.

I wasn't scared when Darren Young and his partner Titus O'Neil told me I didn't know any English. During a match I slapped him and said, "I don't need to know English, I am a wrestler not a clown! Visit Wrestling Inc.I may be an acrobat, but this is my job." Rey was in my corner and he thought I kicked him, but when he saw me slap him more times he told me, "you wanted to destroy him didn't you?"

If he wanted to accomplish in WWE what he did in Mexico:

It's shocking WWE never did more with my image. It's an image that sells more merchandise than many wrestlers who've been in the WWE for years. My action figures, my shirts, sell more than many of the wrestlers who have been in WWE for years. Visit Wrestling Inc.In December, my merchandise was the second best selling only behind John Cena. I read some of the comments on WWE.com that said why isn't Sin Cara in storylines, his merchandise sales are only behind John Cena's.

The Rock's nice gesture:

"Rey Mysterio and The Rock are the most noble people in the WWE... One day I was at a gym working out near an arena and The Rock came up to me and gave me a hug. I was surprised. He's always with his hood on and with his earphones. He has told me he likes my work. That's a moment I will never forget, I never expected something like that, especially from someone as huge as The Rock."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:40 am

Bryan has no charisma Laughing That RAW where he betrayed the Wyatts watch it again. No one got that reaction in years.

BTW if Lesnar is set to face the winner of Orton/Cena in a one on match at EC, then what will be the Elimination Chamber match be about? Winner of the Elimination Chamber faces Undertaker? But that does not make sense if Lesnar is booked to face Undertaker. Maybe Sting will win that EC and challenge Taker Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next