Abramovich
DeletedUser#1
RealGunner
Firenze
McAgger
71 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Brendan Rodgers Sacked: Now at Celtic - Page 13 Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers Sacked: Now at Celtic

Post by mr-r34 Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:00 am

Same American Cowboys Wink

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brendan Rodgers Sacked: Now at Celtic - Page 13 Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers Sacked: Now at Celtic

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:30 am

Unique wrote:
Red Alert wrote:You get double the cash for playing in the premier league just on the new TV deal than you do for playing in the CL.

They're making money off of us. They care more about their baseball than they do their football. They can, along with Brendan Rodgers leave the club. I mean if management don't care about the Liverppol way what's to say the players will? Because the whole organisation looks clueless, lost and uninterested. Cancerous.
but you still get more money playing in both. tbh mate you born to be a madid fan. maybe that's the club for you.

Honestly mate, get off your high horse.
What's your problem with Madrid ? I FECKING WISH we were like Madrid. A club striving for greatness and demanding excellence, at all costs.

Not accepting mediocrity like us.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:04 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Unique wrote:
Red Alert wrote:You get double the cash for playing in the premier league just on the new TV deal than you do for playing in the CL.

They're making money off of us. They care more about their baseball than they do their football. They can, along with Brendan Rodgers leave the club. I mean if management don't care about the Liverppol way what's to say the players will? Because the whole organisation looks clueless, lost and uninterested. Cancerous.
but you still get more money playing in both. tbh mate you born to be a madid fan. maybe that's the club for you.

What's your problem with Madrid ? I FECKING WISH we were like Madrid. A club striving for greatness and demanding excellence, at all costs.

a club that can just buy players and change managers until they win. a bunch of fans that demand they win every game and expect the club to go out and buy the next big thing in football. a bunch of fans that boo any player or manager when they don't win by 3-4 goals. and you are telling me to get off my high horse. maybe you should fook off with that other fair weather fan and follow madrid. its easy for madrid to buy everything they win. and its easy for madrid fans to demand the best players in the world. if you and that other tit are that unhappy with Liverpool then go support madrid like I said. that way you can come on a football forum and gloat like you own the world.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:25 am

Unique wrote:a club that can just buy players and change managers until they win. a bunch of fans that demand they win every game and expect the club to go out and buy the next big thing in football. a bunch of fans that boo any player or manager when they don't win by 3-4 goals. and you are telling me to get off my high horse. maybe you should fook off with that other fair weather fan and follow madrid. its easy for madrid to buy everything they win. and its easy for madrid fans to demand the best players in the world. if you and that other tit are that unhappy with Liverpool then go support madrid like I said. that way you can come on a football forum and gloat like you own the world.

:facepalm:

THIS is why people laugh at Liverpool.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:29 am

Unique wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
Unique wrote: but you still get more money playing in both. tbh mate you born to be a madid fan. maybe that's the club for you.

a club that can just buy players and change managers until they win. a bunch of fans that demand they win every game and expect the club to go out and buy the next big thing in football. a bunch of fans that boo any player or manager when they don't win by 3-4 goals. and you are telling me to get off my high horse. maybe you should fook off with that other fair weather fan and follow madrid. its easy for madrid to buy everything they win. and its easy for madrid fans to demand the best players in the world. if you and that other tit are that unhappy with Liverpool then go support madrid like I said. that way you can come on a football forum and gloat like you own the world.

Who the fook are you to tell me and bunch of other veterans here which team to support ? What have you ever contributed to this forum or Liverpool FC to make such outrageous claim? Like really, what's the point in it ? You're a nobody mosquito...It's not me who averages 100 posts a day here, it's a no-life like you.

Just another jumped up Sky-washed fan who believes the "best league in the world" tm and goes ahead spreading Sky Sport's agenda "SOME PLAYERS JUST CAN'T HACK IT IN DA PREM !!"

Sheep.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:24 am

oh shit Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:27 am

our Liverpool posters are such a harmonious bunch. Bless them.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Unique :bow: agree tbh (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:19 pm

It will be really nice when Liverpool gets back to winning things. I don't care what manager it's with. That said as long as valleys like this don't last too long it makes the peaks much more enjoyable. Like the season we got 2nd...even though we didn't win any trophies just look at the excitement it generated. There's still potential with this Liverpool team...just don't feel entitled to being 'the best' or 'one of the best' when there were already established teams with either more money or just as much history already occupying the top of the rung. Liverpool have the means to get back there, but it's going to be a dogfight every year. Look at how Chelsea have started the season, look at how United were the last two seasons (though they still finished top 4 last season).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:07 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Unique wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Who the fook are you to tell me and bunch of other veterans here which team to support  ? What have you ever contributed to this forum or Liverpool FC to make such outrageous claim? Like really, what's the point in it ?  You're a nobody mosquito...It's not me who averages 100 posts a day here, it's a no-life like you.

Just another jumped up Sky-washed fan who believes the "best league in the world" tm and goes ahead spreading Sky Sport's agenda "SOME PLAYERS JUST CAN'T HACK IT IN DA PREM !!"

Sheep.
Liverpool was built by great fans that support the team in good times and bad. It was not built by a bunch of Iranian glory hunters that thinks the club owes them something.  Like I said. Support like yours would be more welcome at madrid.

-25% insulting other users
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:20 am

Ironically enough, on Thursday night (Laughing), after Liverpool's 1-1 draw at home to Sion (rofl), the Liverpool fans in Anfield BOOED their team off the field.

How dare they?
Rodgers is doing everything he can. He said when he first joined that he should be judged after 3 years, this is only the 4th.
He's only spent over £300 Million in that time on a majority of subpar - decent players.
He's finished 7th, 2nd, 6th and was KO in the GROUP STAGES of the CL.

He's rebuilding damn it!!!! That's what Rodgers said himself. Instead of voicing your displeasure, the fans should cheer the mediocrity on display. It shows you care...............

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:26 am

izzy wrote:Ironically enough, on Thursday night (Laughing), after Liverpool's 1-1 draw at home to Sion (rofl), the Liverpool fans in Anfield BOOED their team off the field.

How dare they?
Rodgers is doing everything he can. He said when he first joined that he should be judged after 3 years, this is only the 4th.
He's only spent over £300 Million in that time on a majority of subpar - decent players.
He's finished 7th, 2nd, 6th and was KO in the GROUP STAGES of the CL.

He's rebuilding damn it!!!! That's what Rodgers said himself. Instead of voicing your displeasure, the fans should cheer the mediocrity on display. It shows you care...............

rofl
I think we all want a new manager. And we all want to see us winning stuff. But  I get what Ra and NP are saying. Liverpool FC do owe more to a pair of glory hunters like them. I mean just look at everything they have done for the club.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:32 am

No No No..... Crying or Very sad

How dare the fans in that stadium demand better of their team?
How dare they feel fed up of the mediocrity on display week in and week out?
How dare they feel frustrated at the fact that teams they consider their rivals are competing for silverware and they are rebuilding...... AGAIN........ after spending over £300 Million?

Those fans in that stadium are nothing but a bunch of fair weather fans who only care about seeing the club do well and they embarrassed themselves when they turned on the team by booing them (did the same during that massacre at home to West Ham).

They should be ashamed of themselves.
Real fans don't voice their displeasure, real fans shut up and accept what they are given............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:36 am

izzy wrote:No No No..... Crying or Very sad

How dare the fans in that stadium demand better of their team?
How dare they feel fed up of the mediocrity on display week in and week out?
How dare they feel frustrated at the fact that teams they consider their rivals are competing for silverware and they are rebuilding...... AGAIN........ after spending over £300 Million?

Those fans in that stadium are nothing but a bunch of fair weather fans who only care about seeing the club do well and they embarrassed themselves when they turned on the team by booing them (did the same during that massacre at home to West Ham).

They should be ashamed of themselves.
Real fans don't voice their displeasure, real fans shut up and accept what they are given............
no. Real fans get to do that. Glory hunters on the Internet don't.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:41 am

No No No...... Crying or Very sad

You're a fan regardless of your location. Some people don't have the oppurtunity to watch their favorite teams play because of where they live etc. They are no less of a fan than the guy who goes to every game for 15 years.

Those Liverpool fans in that stadium who booed the team are glory-hunting scumbags. How dare they demand better?

Are they crazy? They drew 1-1 with Sion FC? Booing your team for that?

That's just wrong. No
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:44 am

izzy wrote:No No No...... Crying or Very sad

You're a fan regardless of your location. Some people don't have the oppurtunity to watch their favorite teams play because of where they live etc. They are no less of a fan than the guy who goes to every game for 15 years.

Those Liverpool fans in that stadium who booed the team are glory-hunting scumbags. How dare they demand better?

Are they crazy? They drew 1-1 with Sion FC? Booing your team for that?

That's just wrong. No
I disagree
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:55 am

How can you disagree with that?

Booing your team is wrong, regardless of what happened on the pitch. Who cares how much you pay weekly to watch them play? The fans were promised an exciting and successful project by Brendan Rodgers and so far he has spent over £300 Million on said project and these are the results.........

................ and the Liverpool fans BOO?

It's just disgusting.

The only way those Liverpool fans should have exercised how they feel about what they are watching week in and week out is stand up and sing YNWA.

Going to the game, getting frustrated, voicing displeasure is NOT what a fan does.

They are nothing but fair-weather fans and glory-hunters.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:05 am

don't you ever get tired of abusing Liverpool fans you pos ? :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:15 am

Abuse?

There is no abuse here. I'm just stating how ashamed I am of those fans for booing their team.

Arsenal fans have done it (and are doing it).
United fans have done it.
Chelsea fans have done it.
The list goes on.

But LIVERPOOL? It let me down man. I was disappointed.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:25 am

izzy wrote:Abuse?

There is no abuse here. I'm just stating how ashamed I am of those fans for booing their team.

Arsenal fans have done it (and are doing it).
United fans have done it.
Chelsea fans have done it.
The list goes on.

But LIVERPOOL? It let me down man. I was disappointed.
If the club owe anything to the fans then it's the fans that pay money every week to watch the team. RA and NP go on like the club owe it to them to be winning every week. They go on like they are the ones that pump money in so they should be getting more back. The club owes them nothing.  And like I said if they are that unhappy with the club then go support madrid.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:42 am

Ah..... I see.

Red Alert and Sepi aren't from Liverpool and don't go to the stadium every game, so they aren't real fans. They ain't from 'round 'ere so their opinion means nothing. :bow:
How dare they demand that the club do better, they don't even ATTEND GAMES! They ain't real fans.

But, back to those scumbags in the stadium. They make me sick. Bunch of fair-weather glory hunters. They think because they are in the stadium that they can have an opinion that's not positive?

Ridiculous behavior imo.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:55 am

izzy wrote:Ah..... I see.

Red Alert and Sepi aren't from Liverpool and don't go to the stadium every game, so they aren't real fans. They ain't from 'round 'ere so their opinion means nothing. :bow:
How dare they demand that the club do better, they don't even ATTEND GAMES! They ain't real fans.

But, back to those scumbags in the stadium. They make me sick. Bunch of fair-weather glory hunters. They think because they are in the stadium that they can have an opinion that's not positive?

Ridiculous behavior imo.
that's right. Sepi and red alert have no right to expect anything. They watch a few games on TV then think they are being cheated because the team are not playing like barca. Fans that part with lots of money to support the team have more right to expect better. They are the people that's paying the players and manager.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:13 am

Gotcha. pirat

Sepi and Red Alert aren't real fans, regardless of the years they have supported the team. I bet they only became fans in 2005 when Liverpool won the CL, they've been sitting back and enjoying the "good times" for a decade now and are still here with their fair-weather selves always whining.....

They don't go to the stadium (regardless of their location). Hell, I bet they wouldn't even pay a ticket to watch Liverpool play live at Anfield in the PL (Who the hell would want to watch their team play and be immersed in that type of crowd atmosphere?).

They don't know the history of the club and aren't enamored with some of the legendary nights that have taken play at Anfield. Mercenaries.
The greedy, selfish, deluded fair-weathered b*******.
You're right.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:01 am

Izzy rofl

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:19 am

This argument here reminds me of White_Star who had like a 100 list step on how to be a proper fan. Can't find his post but that would be an epic bump.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:36 am

Anyways on topic

A host of former Anfield targets are declaring themselves available should there be a change on Merseyside. (Chris Bascombe)

#LFC have made it clear they have approached no managers while BR is currently in charge, despite growing unease at performances. (Bascombe)

Rodgers has received no assurances about his position from Liverpool’s owner, Fenway Sports Group (Tony Barrett)

Rodgers' position is set to be scrutinised by owners Fenway Sports Group at the start of the next week's international break. (Paul Joyce)

Brendan Rodgers has revealed he is not worried about his job if Liverpool lose to Everton. #lfc (Paul Joyce)

Jurgen Klopp and Carlo Ancelotti are alternative options for the hot-seat. (Paul Joyce) #LFC

#Rodgers does not believe his reputation will be damaged should #LFC sack him due to the body of work at LFC & Swansea (Tony Barrett)
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next