Brendan Rodgers' Latest Interview (Must Watch)

3 posters

Go down

Brendan Rodgers' Latest Interview (Must Watch) Empty Brendan Rodgers' Latest Interview (Must Watch)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Very great interview. I'd give up on football if we don't give this man enough time and support to implement his plan.....I'd truly despair.

Hoping for a win at SOL to lift the negative air...

I love when he says right now we are seeing only 50% of Allen, and just wait until Lucas comes back, to see the other half of Allen.

Also explaining the difference between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1

and one key thing he mentions we are very very impatient in the final third. Obviously referring to Gerrard and Suarez here who go for the killer pass way too early.

Back to top Go down

Brendan Rodgers' Latest Interview (Must Watch) Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers' Latest Interview (Must Watch)

Post by Fahim89 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Posted it in the Our Squad thread. . but this Interview deserves its own space! ! Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Brendan Rodgers' Latest Interview (Must Watch) Empty Re: Brendan Rodgers' Latest Interview (Must Watch)

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:20 am

Rodgers :bow: He's so good with the media seriously. Next 4 months will be very interesting and exciting. I would give anything to spend a whole day talking to BR about tactics and formations.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Watched this the other day. Excellent interview. You could listen to that all day.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down