Robespierre
DeviAngel
habsky
S
Tomwin Lannister
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target - Page 3 Empty Re: Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:08 am

Cmon!! We need him marrota! Offer 15m. That should be enough!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target - Page 3 Empty Re: Radja Nainggolan - Juventus target

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 am

Reports say Milan are closer to him.He would be great to have but i wont ruing over this or something if he goes to Milan.
There are a still a lot of very good midfield options that'll be available over the summer.Jorginho of Verona for example.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:38 am

I think i mentioned that Juve are looking to get Menez and Rabiot (with a large buyback clause in the future) from PSG as part of the Pogba talks. PSG is also going after Cabaye hard... so it looks like Rabiot will need to find playing time somewhere else.

This may be the reason Juve isn't pursuing another mid that hard. Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio with Rabiot as the 4th mid is very good imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:45 am

I dont believe your news.Still need more concreteness on that story.

Leaving that aside ,what kind of midfielder is Rabiot ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:56 am

He's a young Diaby without the injuries.  Tall, strong, very good technique and tough to take the ball away from.  CM or AM.  Does both.

He benched Pastore and has played a lot.  Already has 22 appearances with 8 starts for PSG this year.  18 years old, 1,88 meters, 75 kg.

He's a phenom imo.  Also became uncontested starter for France U23 now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Like I said, we don't need to sell Pogba and if we did I highly doubt we'd do it for 30M + a nearly free agent + a 4th choice midfielder who will end up being 'bought back'

It's insane, especially when the club doing the dealings have no problem spending whatever amount of cash they need to. The same club who drop 30-40M on Marquinhos and Pastore

It's almost insulting, trying to lump random players together in a package for Pogba when they can easily just offer 60M cash.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:49 am

Baiocchini (Sky): "Milan only team that has made offer for Nainggolan. Now we will see the reaction of Juventus and Inter Milan."

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Roma are interested now and apparently have made a bid for him.

Di Marzio wrote:Roma is the latest team to join the race for Radja Nainggolan, Milan is also negotiating to acquire the midfielder, Cagliari has agreed to sell him but now the question is to whom. Roma is also making efforts to land him, this morning a meeting was scheduled between the giallorossi’s sporting director Sabatini and Cagliari president Cellino, who is leaving for Miami today. They are negotiating on the basis of 7.5 million euro for a co ownership. Roma had tried to acquire Nainggolan in the summer, and they are competing with Inter, Milan and Juve who are still very interested. This is a 4 horse race with Roma looking to make the decisive blitz.

Seems like our chances to acquire him are diminishing by the day.I'm sure he wont reject Roma who have a good project going around and will make CL next year.Plus i think he will play more at Roma than he would here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:35 pm

So now i'm reading from Le10sport who are an average source that PSG have made a 20m bid for him.
Once clubs like PSG enter the race ,you know that the pursuit is over.
If this means they wont bother us with Pogba for a while,then let them have him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:45 pm

I don't want to enter in bidding war for a player who will only might be rotation player esp in January in a department where we are fully stocked
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:37 am

PSG ? lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:06 am

Definitely not worth going into a bidding war with

We've been linked with a Giaccherini return
He'd be good enough as the 5th choice midfielder we need. And much, much cheaper.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:15 am

on loan I read

anyway maybe all are exagerrating with Naingolaan. surely useful but not a top player (he is never called in National Team then.) ...but there is the war for him ... 7.5 for half

of course I don't believe to PSG offer, 20 mln for Naingolaan lol the PSG lol I am almost amazed that they know him ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 am

He's not World Class, definitely not

But he's solid enough, and up for sale.

Tbf I rate him higher than Witsel and Fellaini, but he doesn't have the recognition that those two do. One playing in the BPL and the other was over-hyped before moving to Zenit. He should be playing for the NT

I'd say 15-16M would be fair, in 2 installments.

If PSG do blow 20M on them then so be it, it would simply be because they can spend that and not blink an eye.

But, who even knows if they are genuinely interested.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Cant say i'v watched much of nainggolan apart from against Juve.. but guys, have you seen his woman?

She'd get destroyed  Twisted Evil 
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 pm

I think its probably safe to think we're out of the race.

Milan are favorites to sign him with Roma lurking at the window.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm

PSG rumor was BS btw... apparently either his agent or his current club started it to push up the pricing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:26 am

@sportsczy
Then keep ur BS rumors to urself...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:20 am

the BS came from Italy Laughing Corriere Dello Sport. That's the story everyone was linking to...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:42 am

'Milan, Inter, Juve' Nainggolan bids

Cagliari are “evaluating offers” from Milan, Juventus and Inter for Radja Nainggolan, while Davide Astori and Lorenzo Ariaudo could leave.

The Sardinians hit the headlines before Christmas when President Massimo Cellino announced he was prepared to sell any of his top stars for the right price.

Belgian international midfielder Nainggolan is the biggest prize with a price-tag of around €10m.

“It’s true, Milan are interested, but there are also Juve and Inter. At the moment there is little concrete to discuss. We are evaluating offers,” Cagliari director of sport Nicola Salerno told TMW.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 pm

It likes like he's signing for Roma today... Sad gone Sad
Its okay Smile im sure we will get a better CM in the future when pirlo is gone.
We need a back up for MVP(ogba) in the future...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Backup for Pogba ?? Blasphemy ! He is already at the doorsteps of PSG and has declared his intentions of joining them to all the reliable French papers,you better believe it.Any other news regarding Pogba's future is considered totally false ! Lets prepare for his farewell already damn it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:11 pm

I kinda feel Nainggolan is overrated at this moment. He is good, but nothing special. Failed to step up against our midfield at every occassion, and he isn't really performing against others either this year.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Wouldnt necessarily say he's overrated.He has the quality to start for most top Italian clubs in my opinion.
But truth be told , i kinda feel glad we dint strongly pursue him as it would certainly would've affected the summer budget in case we wanted to buy another attacker.
Depth is good and all but i think its about time we focused on adding more attacking quality to our ranks.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:21 pm

I considered too excessive 7.5 for half , let alone 9 .......
good player anyway, Milan and Inter needed of him more than Roma
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:19 pm

True Rob... milan and inter MF is relatively weak.
@Surag: I guess u lost hope and lost ur argument with sportsczy...u fell in his trap and let away that pogba will leave. Marro just sais today pogba will stay this and next season... believe bro...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next