Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June

+3
turmoil
inderbaby
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June  Empty Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 am

Tuttosport this morning reported a detailed account of the meeting took place yesterday in Milan between Juventus and Cagliari: Marotta and Guild on the one hand, Cellino and Marroccu other. Almost an hour of conversation, during which Juventus went to Radja Nainggolan assault, with an offer similar to the one who last year led to Juventus Alessandro Matri. The President of Cagliari, however, explained that he would not want to give the Belgian June 1, and because the ranking of your team is not good last year, and because Ballardini has many alternatives in midfield. For the same reasons, Cellino has rejected an offer from other clubs, CSKA Moscow, first of all, willing to put on the plate 20 million euros.

The President of Sardinia, however, was busy with his friend Marotta for June with a handshake. Confirmed by the same agreement in principle to Cellino Tuttosport: "For I have laid Nainggolan a pact of honor with Juventus. Unless they change their minds, to June Radja will be black and white. I gave my word to Marotta."
A deal worth 15 million euros, that Juventus will cover mostly with technical counterparts. Cellino is interested in some young Juventus: Ekdal separately, which is already in Sardinia and will be redeemed in June by the Sardinians, like Sorensen, Brown and Ciro Immobile.

According to the Turin daily, however, Juventus will still try to convince Cellino to anticipate the timing of the operation, the last week of the market. We would have the availability of the same Nainggolan, ready to move despite expecting a child. "Radja has been bewitched by Juventus Stadium when he came to play with Cagliari," she said Cellino.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June  Empty Re: Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Captain pirat Marotta already preparing shots for June...BOOM! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June  Empty Re: Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June

Post by turmoil Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 pm

i don't like that we might lose sørensen, Marrone and Immobile, but if we want them back we can always buy them back again.

but allright.
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm sure that Sorensen, Marrone, and Immobile were requested by Cagliari as potential targets, but there is no way Juve would give up most of their promising youths for a CM depth signing. At least, I hope that Marotta wouldn't make such a move.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Well we should loan the young players out with co-ownership so the players can develop and the other clubs will want them to do well too :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm sure that Sorensen, Marrone, and Immobile were requested by Cagliari as potential targets, but there is no way Juve would give up most of their promising youths for a CM depth signing. At least, I hope that Marotta wouldn't make such a move.

Conte would never give Marrone away he insisted that he stay at Juventus
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I'm sure that Sorensen, Marrone, and Immobile were requested by Cagliari as potential targets, but there is no way Juve would give up most of their promising youths for a CM depth signing. At least, I hope that Marotta wouldn't make such a move.

I agree. I don't think that he would give up Immobile either. I could see Sorensen being used. I do not support giving anyone co-ownership on Marrone or Immobile. We don't want to get into another Giovinco situation and pay more for players we once wholly owned. I would gladly give them Ekdal and part of Sorensen if it brings Nainggolan's price down.

Why does someone give you negative reps every time you post, Devi?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:20 pm

I think Conte see's a bright future in Marrone
I'm pretty sure he'll stay
Would be a good idea to Co-Ownership Sorenson & Immobile next season with Cagliari though
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Cotes wrote:I think Conte see's a bright future in Marrone
I'm pretty sure he'll stay
Would be a good idea to Co-Ownership Sorenson & Immobile next season with Cagliari though

I strongly disagree with giving out co-ownership of Immobile. This would be an awful move by Marotta and Conte. He is averaging around a goal a game with Pescara. If you give co-ownership of what could be a very promising striker, we will be buying him back at double almost any price we pay for Giovinco. I would much rather have Immobile in our squad next season then Nainggolan, who will largely be used as our first CM off the bench.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm

When all give up on Marrone including some of us here Marotta and Patrici even Conte believed in him since he had him in Siena.

Conte proved us that all were wrong even Marrone said that his transfer was stopped from Conte for him and Giandonatto
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

+1
why the hell is there a neg rep?
Cellino - Radja Nainggolan will join Juventus in June  Tumblr_lpfe0mBWzy1qjgdl1
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:43 pm

i don't know...but I'm against this... hmm
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum