Luca
lucianomoggi
Juventino89
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 4 Empty Re: - Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Best news of the year so far Smile

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26 - Page 4 Empty Re: - Forrest Gump | Stephan Lichtsteiner #26

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 pm

LICHTSTEINER – La Svizzera si impone 3-0 contro l’Estonia, altra brutta notizia per la Juventus che perde Stephan Lichtsteiner, questi lascia il campo a metà della ripresa per un problema fisico. A breve sapremo dirvi di più sull’entità dell’infortunio.nazionali

other bad news for Juventus leaking Stephan Lichtsteiner , they left the field midway through the half for a physical problem . Soon we will tell you more about the extent dell'infortunio.nazionali
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:LICHTSTEINER – La Svizzera si impone 3-0 contro l’Estonia, altra brutta notizia per la Juventus che perde Stephan Lichtsteiner, questi lascia il campo a metà della ripresa per un problema fisico. A breve sapremo dirvi di più sull’entità dell’infortunio.nazionali

other bad news for Juventus leaking Stephan Lichtsteiner , they left the field midway through the half for a physical problem . Soon we will tell you more about the extent dell'infortunio.nazionali

We need another padowin to cover for both evra and licht at the same time lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 pm

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/stephan-lichtsteiner-extends-contract-until-2018.php

Extends contract until 2018
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Excellent. Justice for Licht! clearly better than Dani Alves. I'm glad he is back in the CL list and got his contract extended.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Alves gone ? Maybe we could cash in some chinese money while they are still willing to overspend on Brazilians...

Licht is a true warrior glad to see him back for a seventh season
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:35 pm

This makes sense if we are moving to a permanent back 4. Hopefully we can cash in on Alves to the Chinese League and then use the money to get a top young RB like Vrsaljko or De Sciglio for next year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:09 am

This proves that we gonna play back 4. Licht has still to offer as RB but as an RWB he is done.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 3:52 pm

He is one of the heroes of the 2011-2017 golden era. 6 championships, 3 coppa italia, 3 supercoppa. One of the most decorated players in Juventus history, that's what Lichtsteiner is now Thumbs up

You guys consider him a club legend ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 22, 2017 3:57 pm

legend for me
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Legend is a term reserved for a handful of players but he is most definitely one of the great players of this Juventus era.

And this is one spectacular era.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 4:13 pm

He's our Arbeloa What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 22, 2017 4:58 pm

I love Licht

He came, he beasted and he wrote history. 6 league titles in a row as a key player.

Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Marchiso and Licht. 6 key players for some of the 6 most successful years of the club.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Legendary status is probably only for ADP and Gigi from the players i remember in Juve shirt (with others such as Nedved etc close to them)

So no way he's a legend for me but he's a respected player, a loyal warrior to our path of returning to glory days, pretty much as Vidal without the betraying part Razz
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 22, 2017 7:34 pm

Not even close to a legend. Was part of a great team and did his part, that's about it.

If you wanna talk about legends then let's talk GIGI, Pirlo, Del Piero, Chiellini, Bonucci, Trezeguet, Zidane, Nedved, Platini, Thuram, etc...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:32 pm

C'mon guys, Lichtsteiner deserves A LOT of respect. New Juve supporters might not appreciate him that much because he might be old now, but tbh he was very crucial in the last 6 years. He was a game changer too sometimes like in games against Inter, Lazio etc... He has been our best right back since Calciopoli. Compare him to Grygera Marco Motta Zebina etc.. We really suffered badly in that position before him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 06, 2018 11:33 am

Stephan Lichtsteiner has announced he is leaving Juventus at the end of the season. “I need new challenges.”

The 34-year-old Swiss international came off the bench today for his 300th Serie A appearance in the 3-1 victory over Bologna.

In the mixed zone following the final whistle, he told reporters that his experience in Turin was coming to an end.

“These are my last 14 days at Juventus. I need new challenges and motivation.”

His contract is due to expire on June 30 and he has been with the Bianconeri since 2011.

Lichtsteiner will not remain in Serie A, having played for Lazio from 2008 to 2011.

“I have improved in my mentality. I didn’t know what it meant to play at Juventus when I arrived, as there is pressure and obsession for the victory,” he then told Sky Sport Italia.

“At Lazio we had to defend in the final third, here in midfield. My future will be outside of Italy. I won’t say where yet, as I haven’t signed.”

Legend. Will be missed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Legend. One of our rocks.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 06, 2018 2:46 pm

a legendary Juve warrior Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 06, 2018 7:26 pm

He's been the most "italian" and juventino guy in heart and mentality from all the foreign players we have signed in almost a decade.
He has handled with cool bood not being in the CHL list over De Sciglio and definetly gave his all vs Real and Tottenham despite clearly declining these last two years.

That clearly makes him a legend imo. Even though 1 year ago I have said he was just close to that status but his last efforts and the way he handled the CHL list situation makes him a legendary juventino.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4