Mr.Juventus
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
DeviAngel
37 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 5 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by Juventude Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:46 pm

S wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Last season he was "quiet" because he did alot more defensive work than usual, allowing Vidal to attack more. Still had some awesome attacking moments though and defensively was a rock.
He was quiet last season because he had to do more defensive work than Vidal by playing in the SS position ? Thanks for exposing yourself.I thought he had a good first half of the season but was very average in the 2nd half in which half of the games where he played SS and looked atrocious.

Anyways he's rated fine by me.Great player but not world class in my view.I dont use sentiment to judge Juventus players thankfully.Its just that biased people like you who think he is the 2nd coming of Jesus or something.And that silly first comment about the Supercoppa clearly proves that.

FYI i really like Marchisio as a player and has given a lot to this team.In this age having home-grown class players is always important.Its just that his hypers annoy me sometimes and give him way too much credit for what he does.
I agree completely with this post. Good player, but not superb or world class by any means. In my opinion, he has disappeared in major European matches and that has pissed me off. He was completely overrun by Bayern when he had the ball last year and he seemed invisible at other times. I love that he is Juve through and through, but I refuse to get carried away with over-rating his skill set.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 5 Empty - Il Capitano Futuro | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:21 pm

- Marchisio's thread
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  - Page 5 Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by Cotes Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Very Happy
THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Last edited by S on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:11 pm

I am trying my best guys I am not that fast lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:12 pm

No problem man.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Yea no worries Devi thanks for everything
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Manchester United and Arsenal will fight for Claudio Marchisio, according to reports in the Italian Press.

Il Sussidiario have claimed this evening that the Premier League duo will go in for the Juventus man in January.

David Moyes’ side have been heavily linked with a move for the Italy international in the past, but Arsenal’s connection with the 27-year-old is only just coming to the surface.

After tying down Arturo Vidal to a long-term contract, and Paul Pogba and Andrea Pirlo rumoured to be penning extensions, the future of Marchisio seems to be up in the air.

As such, the English clubs are believed to be preparing bids during the winter window.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 pm

This man is going nowhere....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Marchisio explains goal drought

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio admits that his personal goal drought is frustrating him.

The Italian has regularly found the net over the previous two seasons, but he has yet to open his account after 17 games this term.

“I do miss it a bit, because I’ve been used to getting them in recent years,” the 27-year-old commented.

“Not much has changed on the field, and in fact Paul Pogba and Arturo Vidal are scoring regularly, but it’s also true that Mirko Vucinic and Fernando Llorente are different.

“The former provides a lot of assists, whereas the latter is more of a goal poacher who does his work in the box.

“In any case, it’s the team rather than individuals which is important, and we’re five points ahead of Roma.”

The Old Lady collected their ninth straight League win on Sunday when they beat Atalanta 4-1 in Bergamo.

“The year could have been even better if we’d have got through in the Champions League,” added Marchisio.

“But the important thing is that we’ve ended 2013 on a high and now we’ll make the most of the break to prepare ourselves for the match against Roma.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Man Utd to make £20m Marchisio bid

Manchester United will table a bid of €25m for Juventus man Claudio Marchisio, according to reports.

The Independent believe that David Moyes’ men will try to cure their midfield woes by offering for the Italy international.

The Premier League side have struggled this season under the new manager, with many calling for an overhaul of the squad.

The middle of the park is one area of the pitch that the Old Trafford have asked to be improved, and the paper insists that they will do so by going in for the Bianconeri man.

It is claimed that United are willing to offer £20m for Marchisio, however, it is unclear whether the Old Lady would sell for that amount.

Paul Pogba, Andrea Pirlo and Arturo Vidal are in the process, or have been, signing new deals with Juve this season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:10 pm

He really needed this goal to boost his confidence.Changed the game completely with his goal.

And he looks extremely comfortable in Pirlo's role.We are less prone to counters too with him in Pirlo's place.

I am really liking this setup.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:26 pm

S wrote:He really needed this goal to boost his confidence.Changed the game completely with his goal.

And he looks extremely comfortable in Pirlo's role.We are less prone to counters too with him in Pirlo's place.

I am really liking this setup.

tbh me to, I love it far more than the Pirlo se tup ourteam is more fluid Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Marchisio: Bench is tough to take

Claudio Marchisio has admitted that being a substitute is tough to take, but claims that he wants to keep making a contribution.

The midfielder has found himself on the bench for the last two League games, but with reports linking him with a move to Manchester United, the 27-year-old has insisted that he wants to keep playing his part for the Bianconeri.

“It’s normal that my goals increase my estimation [for playing time], however, as I have always said my desire is to be here and be available,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“My teammates know that I am ready to contribute in training and in matches.

“The bench is never easy to accept, but everyone wants to make a contribution.

“Now we must continue to think about the championship, the long road in the second half of the season awaits us.

“If we continue like this, with this will to win, we can claim the Scudetto.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Sad I want him to play instead of pogba tbh Sad
I don't like to see marchisio on the bench Sad
Pogba is currently off news
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Yeah lets bench Pogba who has deservedly earned his starting spot and been one of our best players this campaign.Sounds like a plan.

Also,i doubt Marchisio is going to be the next captain.After Buffon,its Chiellini who will take the armband.Change thread title to Il Principino pls :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm

@Surag: Del Piero gave the armband to marchisio... He told him to carry Juve after him. I love marchisio, he really loves Juve... If he didn't he would have left and didn't accept a new contract. He is unselfish, unlike Pogba... Pogba is just attracted by the $$$$ he is gonna get... I hate these type of players...
I'm saying it from now: IF pogba wants to leave, the door is open... but not less than 60-70 mil
If juve are not big enough for him, NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN JUVE EXCEPT OUR LEGENDS WHO ARE LOYAL.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:31 pm

ANd yea..... if u look at pogba's recent form the last two matches, his form has been declining. I remember those silly passes he made against Roma. Thats a sign of his EGO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Yeah,lets forget how poor Marchisio has been literally the whole season and criticize Pogba because he had an underwhelming couple of games while he has been instrumental and scored many clutch goals right through the season.Some goldfish memory you have.Dont know why am i even bothering with this silly argument.

And Del Piero hasnt given it in writing or something that Marchisio will be the next captain.Chiellini is the vice-captain of the team so naturally he will be promoted to captain once Buffon retires.Marchisio is the 3rd choice.

Also it doesnt matter if a player is loyal to the club or has spent 20-30 years here,no player is going to be ever bigger than the club.Its really stupid to say loyal players are bigger than the club itself.

Last edited by S on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Pogba deserves to be playing ahead of Marchisio

He's 20, he's going to have the odd poor game as with any player in the World ffs.

I like Marchisio a lot, one of my favourite players. But at the end of the day I put the club and the clubs best interests ahead of any one player.

If that means selling Pogba for 60M then so be it

Equally, if it means Marchisio rides the bench then so be it

No point getting overly sentimental to the point where certain players starting is viewed to be more important than the actual results.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:00 pm

S wrote:Yeah,lets forget how poor Marchisio has been poor literally the whole season and criticize Pogba because he had an underwhelming couple of games while he has been instrumental and scored many clutch goals right through the season.Some goldfish memory you have.Dont know why am i even bothering with this silly argument.

And Del Piero hasnt given it in writing or something that Marchisio will be the next captain.Chiellini is the vice-captain of the team so naturally he will be promoted to captain once Buffon retires.Marchisio is the 3rd choice.

Also it doesnt matter if a player is loyal to the club or has spent 20-30 years here,no player is going to be ever bigger than the club.Its really stupid to say loyal players are bigger than the club itself.

I agree with everything you said and also that the thread title should be changed.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Me and Devi stand with Marchisio...
Its stupidity that we are playing pogba and he is not interested in our club anymore.
Loyal players gain more respect than players that chase money for me....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 pm

salmano9 wrote:Me and Devi stand with Marchisio...
Its stupidity that we are playing pogba and he is not interested in our club anymore.
Loyal players gain more respect than players that chase money for me....

What ? :facepalm:

Calm down a wee bit son.Has Pogba openly declared that he is chasing the money and isnt interested in playing for Juventus ? Why are you jumping to silly conclusions.And what would you say if he actually ends up signing an extension ?

Comments like these boggles my mind.Why Marchisio,lets play Padoin over Pogba instead as he will stay loyal to us.Not even once has Pogba come out and said about wanting a move away infact the opposite but we have people already behaving like emotional fools here.

Pogba starts because he is important for the team right now and been a crucial player thus far which will possibly help us in enabling a third straight Scudetto.He's a professional and doing a damn good job at it.Marchisio has lost his place because there's a player who's performed much better than him and making more significant contributions to the team.Whether he gets transferred away from Juve in the near future is a totally different matter because,its not like he is throwing a hissy fit and wanting out.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Also one must embrace the reality of football,or the reality of Juventus rather.

Maybe 10 years ago,we would've easily retained a talent like him considering Juve's and the league's prestige was really big.But nowadays it isnt nor we can offer big money.So you cant blame Pogba is there are 7-8m offers thrown at once towards him from these emerging oil teams.
That said,i'm still confident he'll extend so need to get emotional and worked up now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Well... Don't u remember the summer Milan gave Thiago silva a new contract, and then he left straight away?
Its the same thing... The contract thing is just a pacifier... I wouldn't offer him 4m+ a season... IF HE WANTS THE MONEY, HE CAN LEAVE FOR P$G OR MAN $HITY!
DEL PIERO WOULD HAVE PLAYED FOR FREE IN HIS LAST SEASON FOR JUVE! I GUESS MARCHISIO WOULD DO THE SAME
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:05 pm

AND YA, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT POGBA WILL LEAVE SOONER OR LATER!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next