Lynx100
Patrick Bateman
rwo power
Juveman17
DeviAngel
27 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: - Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:59 am

colosimo99 always with the best videos

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: - Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1

Post by S Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:37 pm

‘Buffon to play for a long time’

Gianluigi Buffon is not yet near retirement, says his agent, who also looks to reassure over contract talks with Juventus.

The 36-year-old has been reported for a number of months as set for negotiations with the Old Lady over a new deal, yet nothing has materialised as of yet.

Talk has also arrived surrounding the player’s intentions with regards to retirement and on both matters his representative has now commented.

“Calm, you have all seen the state Buffon is in, he will play on for a long time,” Silvano Martina has told Calciomercato.it.

“The contract is due to expire next June, that is true, but the words of Marotta seem very clear in this regard.

“There is no rush for the renewal - for this we have not yet set a date for a meeting.

“Let the transfer market finish and the season begin, then we will see.

“It will really take two minutes to sign a new agreement.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:22 am

Passing: 73.3% (22/30 passes completed)
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Buffon: ‘Juve don’t owe me’

Gianluigi Buffon reflects on his new Juventus deal, and insists the Bianconeri don’t owe him anything.

The Juventus captain’s new deal was announced this morning, with the goalkeeper set to stay in Turin until at least 2017.

Bianconero President Andrea Agnelli praised Buffon and his teammate for Chiellini for sticking with Juventus after a demotion to Serie B in the wake of the Calciopoli scandal, but Buffon is adamant that the club doesn’t owe him a debt.

“As far as I’m concerned the story continues,” Buffon revealed to assembled journalists in a Press conference to announce the contract renewals.

“It could be my last contract, or it might not be, we’ll see.

“Now I’m interested in working even harder to perform at a high level, to be more valuable both in the dressing room and on the field, because as long as I’m playing I consider myself a man for the pitch.

“[At the end of the contract] we’ll see if I can continue. If not, no problem.

“I had people quoting me more money, but I don’t care because Juve gave me everything I was looking for.

“They don’t owe me anything.”

I just wish alex was there with you Sad

Buffon's Champions League dream

Gianluigi Buffon admits he regrets Juventus’ failure to make the Europa League final and speaks of his Champions League dream.

Both Buffon and defender Giorgio Chiellini were confirmed to have signed new contracts today, and Buffon will guard the Bianconero goal until at least 2017.

Speaking at the press conference to announce the renewals, Chiellini talked of his regret after Juventus were eliminated from last year’s Europa League at the semi-final stage, with the final at Juventus Stadium.

Club captain Buffon echoed the defender’s sentiments, and added the 2012 Coppa Italia final to his personal list of regrets.

“Which days do I regret?” Buffon reflected after a question from one of the journalists present.

“There’s the Coppa Italia final we lost against Napoli, because although that was a great team which deservedly won the title, we were left with a bitter taste in our mouths because we could have had a great double.

“And then of course there’s the failure to make the final of the Europa League last year.

“It’s something which we had set as a goal, we thought it was our destiny to play in the final in front of our fans.

“But with some mistakes on our part we were not able to fulfil that dream.”

The goalkeeper has spent close to 14 years at Juventus, and has won almost every major trophy, but the Champions League is missing from his locker, and Buffon admits that club football’s biggest trophy remains a target.

“Of course there are some targets which grow in importance over time, but not personal targets for my own sake.

“Like all team sports, I think when you achieve a goal sharing it with your teammates and the club is the best part.

“It definitely true that the highest level of recognition for a club team - and we all know what that is - is a dream. But dreams can come true.

“There are no limits even if we know that such targets are very difficult to reach.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:43 pm

This is why he is captain Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Buffon: 'Juve success unthinkable'

Gigi Buffon admits it was “frankly unthinkable” that Juventus would be doing so well this season under Max Allegri.

The captain spoke to Sky Sport Italia after a 1-0 victory over Genoa, despite Carlos Tevez seeing a penalty saved.

“Today the biggest effort was a psychological one, as to find more energy and focus to avoid losing concentration at every moment of the game was very difficult after the ‘hangover’ of the Champions League.

“I am glad to see the desire to suffer to the limit is making the difference for this Juventus.”

Juve now have a 17-point lead at the top of the table pending Roma’s trip to Cesena this evening.

“I have always been a dreamer and an optimist, but to be honest I had a few doubts we could win the Scudetto again this season. The statistics were not on our side and Roma were on the ascendant.

“To have such a lead and be in the Champions League quarter-finals at this stage was frankly unthinkable.”

Many Juve fans did not welcome Allegri as the replacement for Antonio Conte, but he has won everyone over.

“The real quality of this group and the club’s DNA is fighting hard. We had lost it for a while, but over the last three and a half years we have reconstructed that mentality and belief.
“As for the Coach, I can only say he has been a very pleasant surprise and he made the most courageous choice a tactician could make.

“To come to Juventus after three historic years, aware he had everything to lose and risk, then get these extraordinary results... you can only tip your hat to him.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Gigi Buffon will miss tonight’s Euro 2016 qualifier against Bulgaria with flu symptoms, so Salvatore Sirigu starts.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:09 am

Buffon: 'At last after 12 years!'
By Football Italia staff

Gigi Buffon felt “tension” was behind the Juventus performance in Monaco, but they can “enjoy” a Champions League semi-final.

The 0-0 draw at the Stade Louis II proved enough after the 1-0 first leg result in Turin, the first Juve semi-final since 2003.

“I thought I’d have to wait less when I was at this stage 12 years ago, but seeing the journey was very difficult, we can enjoy this result even more.

“Of course, we know that we haven’t achieved anything yet,” Buffon told Sport Mediaset.

“We wanted to get through to the next round at all costs. We knew it was a great opportunity and after 12 years we wanted to honour the history of Juve.

“There was a lot more tension here than in Dortmund, as we knew Monaco were much more complicated to face and we had a slender lead, so every tiny error could cost double.

“I think the tension therefore gripped us more than usual.”

Juventus are through to the Champions League semi-finals along with Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:33 am

It is amazing to see our name lined up with Bayern, Barca and Madrid, the best clubs in Europe.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Buffon walks away from Carrarese
By Football Italia staff

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is ‘disappointed and saddened’ after giving up ownership of Carrarese.

The Italy captain is from the town of Carrara, and invested in the local club in 2010, before becoming owner in 2012, but has decided to walk away.

“June 30 will by my last day as patron of the Tuscan club,” Buffon announced in a statement.

“Mine was a gesture of love, and it has not been repaid. I am disappointed and saddened. Right now I don’t think the conditions exist for the city to support a team in a major League such as the Lega Pro.

“I’ve found myself alone. Twice in five years I’ve chosen to be part of entrepreneurial enterprises to revive the fortunes of Carrarese.

“The first group disbanded after two years, leaving me alone. The second, despite promises, has never materialised.

“On both occasions I found myself alone and with the responsibility of deciding whether to bankrupt the club, or guarantee its future, through the efforts of my family’s company.

“I’ve always chosen to invest, despite knowing that this would be a choice made because of affection and not business.

“Maybe we should all take a period of reflection, the city, business owners and fans, to see if we’re really interested in a team representing us in the Lega Pro.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:59 am

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 10534693_940839072657134_288772629480808520_n

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 10329137_10208532395574215_406973216043893248_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:17 am

Hahahahhaha that was funny.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:10 pm

20 years ago Buffon made his Serie A debut playing for Parma in a game against Capello's Milan. Many describe it as one of the most memorable debuts in the history of Calcio. Even then a star ridden Milan couldn't beat him, or to phrase it better, he alone, at the age of 17 beat a forward line consisting of Baggio and Weah.

Ladies and Gents, the debut of the best goal-keeper in the history of football

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 CUKfBCAWUAAZmXq
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Good news Smile Our saviour may start vs Milan 20 years after his debut against them.

14:41 - EXCEPT FOR INJURY Buffon - Good news at Juventus. In fact, Gigi Buffon has been subjected to investigations that have excluded lesions. The Juventus number one, therefore, should be on the pitch against Milan. At Juve there is optimism for Lichtsteiner and Mandzukic.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:41 pm

when ALEGRI is gone, I want BUFFON as a new coach

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:47 pm

That's pretty CRAZY !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:16 am

Well i think Buffon has all the qualities he need to become a great coach

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Buffon will stay our goalkeeper until he is 50 btw.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:42 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZQNuaGWcAIuTAe.jpg

Juve Stats ‏@juvestats1897
Since 2001 in the Serie A, Juve have lost just once every 7.64 games that Buffon has played in.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Juventus captain Gianluigi Buffon says Napoli can win the Scudetto, but Inter “could have crushed us” earlier in the season.

The Bianconeri are sitting second in Serie A, two points behind the Partenopei, despite a difficult start to the season which saw them take just 12 points from 10 games.

“The defeat at Sassuolo?” Buffon considered, speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport about the last League game the Old Lady failed to win, after which he criticised the team.

“I think it was our last chance to get back on track. We risked getting sucked into oblivion for good. I don’t have many years ahead of me, so I don’t want to waste time and go through dark periods, without targets.

“It was an important response for everyone in the dressing room, those who had just arrived in Vinovo and those who had been here for many years.

“I think the Coach [Massimiliano Allegri] played a decisive role too, he knew which buttons to push to get the best out of us.

“I like maths. I love numbers, and that night [after Sassuolo] I did the maths and it gave me hope. I only talked to the directors, just so that the dressing room didn’t risk not perceiving the seriousness of the situation.

“'To win the Scudetto or get into the Champions League', I said, 'we need 25 wins. We have three, so we have to win 22 times in 28 games'.

“It seemed feasible, and now we’re already there at the front fighting for the Scudetto.

“Our most risky moment? I think it was the 0-0 in Milan, wrongly interpreted as a good result for Inter. In fact, if we’d lost that day it would have been a tombstone from a psychological point of view.

“The Nerazzurri could have crushed us, but they didn’t. It was a good Juventus, and I realised with the right attitude and everything in place we’d be a match for anyone.

“People say we’re favourites? They said that when we were further away in the table, and I smiled. It’s nice and rewarding to know how much fear and respect we instil.

“I think at some points in the season everything was in the hands of rivals though, nobody had the strength to immediately put us out of contention, no-one was able to pull away like Juve in recent years.

“I think if Juventus win the Scudetto, a lot of people will be kicking themselves. That said, there’s a long way to go and the games are open.

“Are Napoli or Inter our main rivals? They’re both on the same level, even more so in such a balanced League, with the lead in the League changing almost every Sunday.

“Inter aren’t in Europe, which helps a lot. Napoli are a well-oiled machine, they have one of the best attacks in Europe, and thanks to the excellent [Coach Maurizio] Sarri they now have great certainty in defence.

“Napoli are worthy of the Scudetto.”

The Bianconeri are also in the Last 16 of the Champions League, but have been handed a tough draw in the shape of Bayern Munich.

“It’s a game in which we don’t have much chance, that’s the truth. We’ll need anger, ruthlessness, great will and a bit of luck to upset the odds.”

One of the key men in Juve’s season so far has been Paulo Dybala, a summer arrival from Palermo, and Buffon discussed the young forward.

“My dad is obsessed with Dybala!” the goalkeeper laughed.

“He was happier than me after the deal with Palermo. I think Paulo has it all to be a champion: mentality, humility, attention to detail, character, hunger and technique.

“He has what it takes to be among the best in world football.”

Gigi Buffon admits the 2018 World Cup is his “last objective” and praises his Milan namesake Donnarumma.

The Juventus captain is coming to the end of his career, and reflected with Gazzetta dello Sport, as well as looking to the future.

“My best memories?” Buffon considered.

“The great joy of debuting in Serie A, the fulfilment of a dream. Then, of course, winning the World Cup in 2006.

“Finally, the perseverance and determination which has allowed me to stay at the highest levels.

“My best Juventus team? I think [Marcello] Lippi’s in 2002-03 where we got to the Champions League final and lost on penalties. We had style and organisation.

“In terms of the squad, starters and backups, I’d say the two-year period with [Fabio] Capello.

“I wouldn’t leave out the character and consistency of recent seasons with [Antonio] Conte and [Massimiliano] Allegri.

“How do I want to go out? I want to leave head-on. That’s been the commitment of my life, being able to look whoever is in front of me straight in the eye.

“And I’ll go out with the right fanfare, not overdoing the celebrations. Being on the pitch at 40 and the next World Cup are my last objectives as a player.

“And after? The emotions that you go through on the pitch can’t be felt behind a desk or in an institutional role.

“However, if someone gave me the chance of having an influence - and of course I have ideas, though I wouldn’t ask for gifts from anyone - I think it would be very nice to bring something new thanks to the experience I’ve acquired from many years of a career at the highest levels.”

Many have tipped Milan’s 16-year-old ‘keeper Gianluigi Donnarumma as Buffon’s heir, and the veteran has nothing but praise for the rookie.

“He’s doing great things, if only because he’s not afraid or fazed to be playing in a great stadium like San Siro. The Milan shirt weighs on you.

“In addition to his personality and calmness, he has important technical skill and physical qualities. He’s reactive, solid.

“The thing I like most though, is that we’re talking about a good lad, very level-headed, which is the key thing for a good career.

“And I have to say well-done to the media, you’re helping him to grow gradually, without too much unnecessary pressure.

“I see intelligent, measured judgements, and that’s how it should be with the very young.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Buffon: ‘Retirement in 2018’

Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon confirms he intends to retire after the 2018 World Cup.

The veteran turns 38 on Thursday, meaning he will be 40 by the time the World Cup in Russia comes round.

“If I can push myself up to the 2018 World Cup then I’ll go on,” Buffon said as he accepted a Gianni Brera award for Sportsman of the Year in Milan.

“After that I’ll close the door and stop playing football.”

Buffon also spoke about the Bianconeri’s current form, with last night’s win over Roma their 11th Serie A triumph in a row.

“This is a Juve which is definitely going through an exceptional period, you don’t get 11 consecutive wins if you’re not in top mental and physical shape.

“That said, as with all things we have to be very careful, because records and winning streaks are destined to end sooner or later, so we have to try and extend this streak for as long as possible, to put money in the bank for more difficult periods.

“Paulo Dybala? He did incredible things [with Palermo] last year, but to do that in a provincial club is different, it’s harder to replicate it at Juve.

“It’s surprising how quickly he adapted to the team.”

Giuseppe Marotta, general manager of the Turin club also had a few words to say, and praised Buffon.

“Buffon has a blank page, he decides his own destiny. He can stay here as long as he wants.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:01 pm

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 CZwxJ1KWcAEPUNX

cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:52 pm

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 CfStQd6VIAA4Ofs

No words needed.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Buffon speaking about a directorial role after retirement Proud

http://www.football-italia.net/83643/buffon-i-want-champions-league
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:35 am

Happy birthday, Gianluigi Buffon!

- Superman | Gianluigi Buffon #1 - Page 5 Gianlu10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:06 am

Happy Birthday to the great Gigi !
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next