KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 pm

But can we really spend that much money on Di Maria? Also why would you not offer Immobile, do you think he has a future at Juventus? And I feel like as soon as Giovinco leaves Juventus he will do good, which kind of bugs me because I think he can play pretty good on the wings, but I would rather have Cerci in RW than Giovinco, which means there's not much space for Giovinco on the team unless he's ok with being a substitute.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 pm

I don't think he has a future at Juventus

But Immobiles price keeps on rising, unlike Giovincos. So if Immobile has another season like this one then his half could go for a very good price

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Juventus will go for out-of-contract Paris Saint-Germain winger Jeremy Menez in the summer, reports in France claim.

Le10Sport suggest that the Bianconeri will try and tempt the wide man to Turin with his deal in Paris set to expire in June.

The France international has found first team opportunities hard to come by with Laurent Blanc’s men, starting just six times in the League.

The Old Lady will face stiff competition from Arsenal however.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:41 am

I wouldn't really want Menez as a starter, maybe as a sub but we can also bring in Berardi as a sub and maybe he can push for a starting spot. @Tom, but if Immobile doesn't continue with this form his price might drop. But I also think that Giovinco + 8 million for Cerci is a good deal. How much do you think Immobile's price can rise to if he keeps up the good form? I can't see us selling his 50% for 20 million, maximum 15 but that still seems like a lot considering the other half would make him 30 million.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:38 am

I think that menez will join
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 am

I don't mind him joining, but only if he's used as a sub. If we're gonna play 4-3-3 I don't think Menez is a great starter for the RW spot. Maybe we can sign him and another RW who's better and Menez can challenge for the spot and play as a sub. For some reason I have a feeling we will end up getting Nani, which I don't mind happening, but I would rather have Cerci, Cuadrado, Di Maria etc. But Juventus has wanted Nani for a while now, so it seems like Conte likes him, but I don't see why because I don't think he works hard and tracks back a lot.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 am

Get back krasic for RW? JK LOL
Its more likely that we get Cerci and/or menez... Its much easier
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 am

I just hope we don't ruin our relationship with Torino like we did with Fiorentina, even though we're rivals, we still bought and sold players with them. How much money do you think we can make off of selling Quags and Vucinic?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:58 am

lol umm 17m max?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:19 pm

I think it's like 14 million max
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Yea, lol.... itl deprecciate further as we will not play them more frequently. I guess we will focus on tev-llor-gio-osva
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:00 pm

lol Menez is a class player for free lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:05 pm

He could be the winger we need on this team instead of playing Mehluso
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:13 pm

True @Devi...
@juveman: Lol who told u? We still could be playing Mehluso at LB
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:30 pm

I'd prefer Menez over Mehluso any day at LM
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 am

@Devi, but wouldn't you want a better RW and keep Menez as a sub? In my opinion, we should try and get Cerci and bring back Berardi to give him some playing time and maybe he can push for a spot.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 am

GIGItheBest wrote:@Devi, but wouldn't you want a better RW and keep Menez as a sub? In my opinion, we should try and get Cerci and bring back Berardi to give him some playing time and maybe he can push for a spot.
Menez is LM/W and he is class, we need him, Cerci on RW and menez on the LW is class
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:18 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:@Devi, but wouldn't you want a better RW and keep Menez as a sub? In my opinion, we should try and get Cerci and bring back Berardi to give him some playing time and maybe he can push for a spot.
Menez is LM/W and he is class, we need him, Cerci on RW and menez on the LW is class

Where does that leave Tevez and Llorente ?

I dont think you can drop either of them.Menez signing would only be seen as a cheap depth signing.He's been really poor for his club this season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:30 am

@gigi: berardi is becoming inconsistent this season. I guess we should buy his 50%, but loan him out again for more experience. Do u guys think we eould get both menez and cerci/or immobile? If did get 2 attackers, we would have a surplus in attack really.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 am

Not really.Both Vucinic and Quag will be leaving this summer.Giovinco possibly too.

So that'll leave us with 3 vacant slots in attack which would probably be filled with a CF(Osvaldo most likely) and two wingers perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 am

I don't think giovinco will leave tbh. So we would end up with osva, lolo, tevez, gio + 2 more attackers => 6 attackers

So I guess that we would get only 1 if gio stays (most likely)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:12 am

Torino President Urbano Cairo urged Juventus to leave them Ciro Immobile for another season. “It will send his price-tag through the roof.”

The two clubs go head-to-head today at 17.30 GMT, click here for a match preview.

It is unusual for the rivals to do business, but Immobile has been a revelation since joining Toro in a co-ownership deal this summer, scoring 13 Serie A goals.

“Giampiero Ventura was convinced he could do well here and I have a proposal for Juve: they should leave him with Toro for another year,” Cairo told La Stampa newspaper.

“It is a choice that will suit the lad, because he’s happy with us, and suits Juventus because another season like this will send his price-tag through the roof.

“If Beppe Marotta were to say no, then I’d go to a blind auction. It’s not an option that I like, but I am not the type to hold back.”

If two clubs cannot agree on either a renewal of a co-ownership or for one side to buy out the other, then they go to a blind auction at the end of the season.

This is when both clubs put a figure into a sealed envelope and the highest bid wins the remaining 50 per cent of his contract.

Torino’s other star striker, Alessio Cerci, is also only co-owned with Fiorentina.

“I will try to give him a reason to stay, though so far nobody has come forward asking me to negotiate,” noted Cairo.

“I hope he won’t ask me to listen to proposals. Of course, if a big club did come in for him, I wouldn’t try to clip his wings, just as I didn’t with Angelo Ogbonna.

“I want Cerci to stay because he is one of those players the fans are proud to have in their side.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:55 am

Thats great news for us. That means that we could with negotiate Torino about Ciro. Hope everything goes well Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:49 pm

When was the last time you watched Menez Devi? He is awful, plays with 0 intensity, doesnt care about defending or covering his fullback, plays with no intelligence, hog the ball when he needs to pass...

He is a terrible football player, and i am pretty sure that if you sign him, by season end you will all be on here looking for new wingers on the market.

I hope u aint expecting him to come to Juve and to turn on a new leaf... aint gonna happen. There is a reason PSG are not counting on him moving forward, he went through Ancelotti and Blanc, and if he was good enough he would have given a challenge to Lavezzi. But guess what? PSG are looking for an actually top player on that wing, because Lavezzi isnt that, and Menez is even further away from it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Where does that leave Tevez and Llorente ?

I dont think you can drop either of them.Menez signing would only be seen as a cheap depth signing.He's been really poor for his club this season.

Menez just wants to move like Carlos did, I was saying that having them both Cerci and Menez is class
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Wait, Cerci is Co owned with Fiorentina? Do you guys think they will negotiate with us for Cerci if we let Immobile stay for one more season? Also, do you think Cerci is going to ask for a move, because I remember that he said he wants to play in the Champions League.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next