Motogp69
Eman
FalcaoPunch
43 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead II - Page 11 Empty Re: The Walking Dead II

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Last episode was the 3rd episode in a row without Rick, which was his longest absence.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:08 pm

That was a very good episode...

No Rick again, but hey if you do it that good then it doesn't matter that much.

The episode dug into Carol's character and it brought us the forgiveness from Tyrese.
Didn't expect it to happen this way. Thought Tyrese would go a bit nuts when he eventually found out the truth, but they actually just used the two little girls and what transpired in the episode as filler so that they can soften up Tyrese a little bit, so that when Carol told him the truth it wouldn't have hurt that much.
Plus it gets rid of two unnecessary characters in the two little girls, so yeah. They played it good.

Lizzy was one messed up kid though...
My eyes when Carol and Tyrese walked up on her in that scene = Shocked
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 pm

What a fantastic episode. Holy shit. One of the best in the series easily. Not because of action or suspense but pure drama and emotions. It was one of the darkest episode of any tv shows I have seen.

Carol was excellent throughout. Stole the show. When her and Tyrese found Lizzie with the bloody knife. F hell. Lizzie saying Judith was next. F hell lol. That was brutal. Lizzie acted good for her age. It's hard to act as a psychopath.

The ending was the best part. "Just look at the flowers" https://i.imgur.com/mo7zYc9.png
Spoiler:

That was straight out of Mice and Men. Both equally shocking.

Carol did the right thing. Tyrese did the right thing in forgiving her as well. No Rick again for 3 weeks running but now that all the group members are well on their way to the town. Last two episodes should be epic.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Scott Gimple wrote this episode. The same guy who wrote Clear which is regarded as the best episode of the series. Pls more of the same

Also that fire in this episode which they were seeing. That was from the house which Beth and Daryl burnt.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 pm

These characters are unbelievably dumb.

The older sister shows signs of vulnerability and stupidity, has several run ins with zombies, yet Carol and Tyrese leave her alone with her sister and the baby. Absolutely dumb.

Then Carol after says "I should have seen the signs" Wasn't the girl's playful run in with that zombie in front of her not enough to see that the child was naive and on the brink of doing something stupid.

I still can't get my head around how they could leave 2 children with a baby alone in a Zombie infested area.

The episode was boring up until the last 15 minutes. Full of horrible acting by that older sister and crappy dialogue as per. Would have been nice to have a follow up from last episode's cliffhanger, to see what happened to Beth, what the heck happened to Carl, Rick and Michonne...glen? They stop any momentum and focus on another set of group the following episode, disrupting the continuity.

They are just dragging this on and on and on. If I hadn't of invested so many seasons and time on this show, I would have stopped watching it long ago.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:05 pm

lol you can still stop watching it mate. If you have seen something for long, doesn't mean you can't give it up. It's only been 4 seasons and I can predict at least 4 more. Rather now than later.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:07 am

So glad the 2 sisters died. Was so close to alt + F4 the episode during Lizzie's bitch mode :facepalm:

Those burned walkers looked awesome imo hmm

Promo for next episode looks promising hmm :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 am

Rick is back Proud And Abraham too.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:26 am

RealGunner wrote:Scott Gimple wrote this episode. The same guy who wrote Clear which is regarded as the best episode of the series. Pls more of the same

Also that fire in this episode which they were seeing. That was from the house which Beth and Daryl burnt.
He's the showrunner since the last half-season started.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:15 am

RealGunner wrote:lol you can still stop watching it mate. If you have seen something for long, doesn't mean you can't give it up. It's only been 4 seasons and I can predict at least 4 more. Rather now than later.

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. Despite it's flaws, I can't stop watching it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:14 pm

RED wrote:These characters are unbelievably dumb.

The older sister shows signs of vulnerability and stupidity, has several run ins with zombies, yet Carol and Tyrese leave her alone with her sister and the baby. Absolutely dumb.

Then Carol after says "I should have seen the signs" Wasn't the girl's playful run in with that zombie in front of her not enough to see that the child was naive and on the brink of doing something stupid.

I still can't get my head around how they could leave 2 children with a baby alone in a Zombie infested area.

The episode was boring up until the last 15 minutes. Full of horrible acting by that older sister and crappy dialogue as per. Would have been nice to have a follow up from last episode's cliffhanger, to see what happened to Beth, what the heck happened to Carl, Rick and Michonne...glen? They stop any momentum and focus on another set of group the following episode, disrupting the continuity.

They are just dragging this on and on and on. If I hadn't of invested so many seasons and time on this show, I would have stopped watching it long ago.
No offence mate, but quite frankly I'm getting a bit tired of all the posters that come in here and say the show and characters are "stupid".

It's a freaking tv show that takes place in a zombie apocollapse world. It's not a reality show or whatever...

And if you get tired of the show, you can just stop.

I'm not saying that the show is immune to criticism, I'm just saying it's a little bit boring to read every week about how "stupid" the show is.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:54 pm

RED wrote:
RealGunner wrote:lol you can still stop watching it mate. If you have seen something for long, doesn't mean you can't give it up. It's only been 4 seasons and I can predict at least 4 more. Rather now than later.

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. Despite it's flaws, I can't stop watching it.

Mah N

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:17 pm

El Gunner wrote:

No offence mate, but quite frankly I'm getting a bit tired of all the posters that come in here and say the show and characters are "stupid".

It's a freaking tv show that takes place in a zombie apocollapse world. It's not a reality show or whatever...

And if you get tired of the show, you can just stop.

I'm not saying that the show is immune to criticism, I'm just saying it's a little bit boring to read every week about how "stupid" the show is.

Sorry for whining about it's quality every week.

I find it frustrating because this show has so much potential to be better than it is, so much. I feel as though the writers are complacent because they know no matter how bad it is, the fact that it has Zombies in it is enough to get it ratings every week.

But regardless of my criticism of it, I still like the show and I still watch it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:23 pm

I totally agree with you RED on how you feel about the show. Same here.

Good written episode but the dialogue and acting were terrible. Carol was the only decent one, and Tyrese had his moments. I cannot tell you how glad I am those two kids are dead. Waste of time they were and nothing more. Cannot believe they put so much development into the little girls characters to eventually them being absolutely 'zilch' to the show's main point as a whole. So what build two little girls characters so one eventually kills the other. Had they replaced that with two adults and two characters that mattered a bit and this arc in the show could've been very special.

RG, calling it one of the best dramatic episodes he's ever seen on TV rofl My man keeping true in his for this show. Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Not just me. Everyone on the internet. See the reviews for it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Yeap, best episode since Too Far Gone and Clear.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:19 am

Meh, I disagree, this was far from the best episode overall of the season. I really felt the episode was forced and predictable. However, that being said, the cast said Carol would shine this season and they weren't messing around. Never really appreciated her until now.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 am

I thought this was a great episode wtf
Still wish someone Lizzie would have stayed and have Carl take her out
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:22 am

Motogp69 wrote:Meh, I disagree, this was far from the best episode overall of the season. I really felt the episode was forced and predictable. However, that being said, the cast said Carol would shine this season and they weren't messing around. Never really appreciated her until now.

Same. The character development really worked on her. Interesting to see how Rick reacts when he sees her. Maybe won't do anything as Tyrese already knows about her now.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:48 pm

They are dumb. I've been saying all along, humans are stupider than Zombies in this show. I love it nonetheless.

Don't understand the Shane appreciation. I hated that POS and loved Rick to kill him. It's ok to take some difficult decisions sometimes as Rick does, but Shane was a dangerous psycho.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Yeh also surprised as to why Carol and Tyrese would leave the girls alone at any point.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Motogp69 wrote:I really felt the episode was forced and predictable
No it wasn't LaughingWho could have predicted the older sister would shank her younger sister exactly one day after saving her from a zombie attack, then attempt to kill the baby, only for Carol to lead her into a field and shoot her in the back of the head?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Just when I was starting to warm up to Mika as well No
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Mika Lodric. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:08 am

free_cat wrote:

They are dumb. I've been saying all along, humans are stupider than Zombies in this show. I love it nonetheless.

Don't understand the Shane appreciation. I hated that POS and loved Rick to kill him. It's ok to take some difficult decisions sometimes as Rick does, but Shane was a dangerous psycho.

Agreed

Shane's philosophy was to protect Lori and Carl but not give two shits about anything else. He had no morals nor any values. He killed Otis just because he could save his own life/Carl's life. He wanted to kill Rick for his self interest and gave no consideration to how it would affect everyone else because they would have all ended up dead if Shane was leading them rather than Rick.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:13 am

Lex wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:I really felt the episode was forced and predictable
No it wasn't LaughingWho could have predicted the older sister would shank her younger sister exactly one day after saving her from a zombie attack, then attempt to kill the baby, only for Carol to lead her into a field and shoot her in the back of the head?

...I should really stop coming to this thread when I havent been caught up in the season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next