Motogp69
Eman
FalcaoPunch
43 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead II Empty The Walking Dead II

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:02 am

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/01/The-Walking-Dead-S4B-Key-Art-610x656.jpeg

This was how it was supposed to be done.
Great midseason finale :bow:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead II Empty Re: The Walking Dead II

Post by Eman Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:06 am

FFS :bow:

Exactly how the 2nd season should have ended, and now they're on the road again so the 2nd half of this season should be great too. That was very well done.
Spoiler:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:13 am

I've apparently watched way to much television :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:56 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAS HOLY SHITE, exactly how last season should've ended.

Hershel dem feels. That little smile right when he died Sad I said i wanted him dead because he was a very pedestrian character but he was an integral part of the decision making in the group council, the wise word if you will, so it's very sad and it will be interesting to see who takes that role in the group.

The fighting between Governor and Rick :bow:🙇I think it kind of worked out perfectly. It would've been lame if they had let Rick just beat the crap out of the Governor and then kill him, so I'm glad Governor had the upper hand and I'm also glad Michonne got to deliver the wounding blow. And of course happy that Leila was the one that killed him.

The best moment in the episode was the chess king falling and a walker stepping on it right after the Governor is killed by Leila.

The war was GOAT. I don't think I have to say anything about that. The group is scattered now, which going to be very interesting. I hope they don't get them together right away like they did after the attack on the farm. I think it would good for the show if they had different arcs with smaller groups and showing us smaller adventures and what not as opposed all of them getting back together and relocating to a new place.

Also loved that Daryl killed Mitch. Sad to see Mitch go though, as I love the actor that played him.

PS. Judith is dead, poor little baby Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:26 am

Also they don't show anything from second half of the season at the end of the episode but if you watch Talking Dead they had a sneak peak for that. And the sneak peak they showed what was supposedly directly from the comics (so maybe comic readers can shed some light into what it meant) but basically it was Carl alone leading two walkers down an empty rode. hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:35 am

Judith's fate is still ambiguous. 3 months wait before finding out whether she lives or not, SMH.

Great episode, was looking forward to Michonne massacring Governor but oh well.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Gawd Dayum et.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 pm

M99 wrote:Judith's fate is still ambiguous. 3 months wait before finding out whether she lives or not, SMH.

Great episode, was looking forward to Michonne massacring Governor but oh well.
Well we don't know for sure I guess, but it's also not like they were going to show a torn apart baby on TV. I think it's pretty safe to say that Judith is gone given all the blood.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Who dropped Judith on the ground? Was it the girls who were carrying her? Forgot already lol
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:33 pm

I think Judith is still alive and what a great episode that was.:bow: 

The best part was the young girls with guns, silent assassins.:whistle: 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Never expected Judith to die before this. That being said, if you think about it. It does make good sense story wise. It's a lot more simple than keeping the baby around for the rest of the show. Because so many situations would not be possible with a baby in the mix, and I don't think any of us want to see a random baby being carried about in loads of scenes.

It's better this way.

The episode was immense ffs, Hershal Sad

Yeah the bit with the governors king chest peice being stamped on was GOAT.

Can't wait until february. I agree with MT though, the disease ark was a filler tbh. It was just a way of killing time until the show-down. Because it would have looked weak as hell if they had the supposed season 3 ending happen 3 episodes into season 4.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Great episode. Judith is dead IMO. All that blood..it was about as clear as they could make it, they aren't going to have a baby being munched on TV.

RIP to the Guvna, one of the holy trinity of GOAT characters on the show, with Shane & Merle.

Anyone else a bit annoyed that The Governor's crew didn't take the prison and slaughter Rick's group? Would have preferred to have them as the main characters hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Governor will be missed.

And yeah, sad music. Rick breaking down and Carl losing it after seeing a blood stained cot is about as clear as they could make it.

She MIGHT be alive, but like people said... they're not going to show any Baby parts at all on t.v. Not gonna happen.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote: It's a lot more simple than keeping the baby around for the rest of the show. Because so many situations would not be possible with a baby in the mix, and I don't think any of us want to see a random baby being carried about in loads of scenes.

This is the main reason that I think Judith is dead. Obviously showing a baby being torn apart is going too far as well.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:53 pm

My original thought was that maybe Carol took the baby somehow. But Judith could very easily be dead as well.

Great midseason finale. Hershel dying was heartbreaking, and I always wanted Glenn (especially after the Governor killed Hershel) or Rick to kill the Governor, but at least hes dead. Only bad part about him being dead was how great a job the actor did to really make you hate him. Still, im overjoyed hes finally dead.

Biggest moment since the death of Shane (which I never did and never will agree with). Also really was scared for alot of characters, whereas usually its obvious theyd survive. For example was scared that Daryl might die when the zombie snuck up on him or Maggie when she went looking for Glenn.

Awesome episode.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 pm

That was just crazy!!!!!! And awesome!!! And fecking awesome!!!! :bow:

I got to say I'm glad that Hershel died. Even though he was good for some time, he's just too pedestrian and annoying at times. So yeah. The way the Governor killed him was also a strong and really violent way. Great choice by whoever came up with it.

Rick was just tremendous in this episode acting wise. The emotion he evoked was brilliant. And the scene at the end with him and Carl was just so strong!!!

I don't think it's a sure-go that Judith is dead. I mean, someone with blood on their hands might have just taken her out of the cot, no?

I must say I thought that walker was going to bite Daryl. I was like "please god no! He can't die!"
The king chess piece falling and stepped upon!!! That was lovely!!! Thank you whoever thought that up.

This was just amazing, and now I have to wait for 3 months ffs.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:33 pm

McAgger wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAS HOLY SHITE, exactly how last season should've ended.

Hershel dem feels. That little smile right when he died Sad I said i wanted him dead because he was a very pedestrian character but he was an integral part of the decision making in the group council, the wise word if you will, so it's very sad and it will be interesting to see who takes that role in the group.

The fighting between Governor and Rick :bow:🙇I think it kind of worked out perfectly. It would've been lame if they had let Rick just beat the crap out of the Governor and then kill him, so I'm glad Governor had the upper hand and I'm also glad Michonne got to deliver the wounding blow. And of course happy that Leila was the one that killed him.

The best moment in the episode was the chess king falling and a walker stepping on it right after the Governor is killed by Leila.

The war was GOAT. I don't think I have to say anything about that. The group is scattered now, which going to be very interesting. I hope they don't get them together right away like they did after the attack on the farm. I think it would good for the show if they had different arcs with smaller groups and showing us smaller adventures and what not as opposed all of them getting back together and relocating to a new place.

Also loved that Daryl killed Mitch. Sad to see Mitch go though, as I love the actor that played him.

PS. Judith is dead, poor little baby Sad
I hope so too!

Rick and Carl on their own. Daryl and Beth. Maggie with the other two. And the others on the bus.

Would make it much more interesting.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:00 pm

It's heading towards the direction of the comics :bow:
Rick and Carl walking away and Rick telling Carl not to turn around. Everyone is scattered and the preview for next season is 100% identical to what happened in the comics regarding carl and rick.

If things continue like this, I can see Glenn and Maggie reuniting and taking care of the two girls... and let's just say the older of the two will get a bit crazy.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Tyrese is stuck with the 3 little girls Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Also I'm pretty sure one of the groups will run into Carol. Think it will be Tyrese and the little girls.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 pm

That was probably one of the best episodes i have ever seen. It was well worth it that they had to go through all of this just to direct this episode. It was incredible. Everything about it. Direction, suspense, acting and specially the acting.

It was really good to see Rick's group back ( I know you all are not that big of a fan of them). Didn't really like any of the Governor's new people. Apart from Mitch who died last episode lol.

But yea, Rick was absolutely incredible. When he went down to talk to the Governor. He knew exactly what was at stake. The prison was a sanctuary. Governor wanted it badly for that reason. Rick's speech when he tried so hard to convince the Governor. Hershel knew that the governor was going to kill him. That smile he gave when Rick was talking. One of the saddest thing I have seen on TV. He knew he successfully rescued Rick from going haywire. What Rick was saying was exactly what Hershel always talked about.

When the governor started chopping his head. Was a really emotional moment lol. Wanted to smash the governor ffs. I will miss Hershel. Really. I don't think it would have had the same effect if Michonne had died or Tyrese. They really played out the death extremely well. Maggie and Beth's expressions at that time.

The fight between the governor and Rick was good. It wasn't unrealistic and Rick didn't turn into Super Cena. Governor was always good with hand to hand combat and stronger than Rick. Rick had lost the desire to survive for so long and was basically just there. Michonne sliding that sword into the governor felt so good ffs. I popped a champagne Proud And she didn't chop his head off so he could turn Proud that pos

Daryl throwing the grenade in the tank :bow: For a moment i thought he was getting killed with those walkers. But then the TWD crew realised their lives were at stake.

The ending though. Rick and Carl ffs. Rick's don't look back was exactly like in the comics. Carl has really improved from season 1. Brilliant acting by him.

Feb is 3 months :facepalm:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Acting was literally mind-blowing

Never got the hate for Rick, such a good actor.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Enjoyed the show, but the stupidity was very strong in this one.

- How the *bleep* you let a girl play 30 metres from you in a zombie infested world? Yeah, there's a river, but what about zombies that come from the other side of the river? Megan is killed by a buried Zombie, but in reality it's her mom's/Governor's stupidity that killed her.

- Governor's people are dumb. Some of them are warmongers, the others are cowards that follow warmongers into destroying the prison they are supposed to use! They *bleep* bomb the prison with the tank, instead of shooting at people! Simply pathetic.

- Governor's gf is stupid. She's the only one int he group with an opinion and she doesn't voice it. For some reason she doesn't attend the meetings and she doesn't go to the war, and she is stupid enough not to say anything although she is the only one who knows governor is crazy and the plan is insane.

I think Judith is dead because she is dropped by the crazy little girl, and glad the governor is finally dead.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Regarding Judith.

She died in the comics. But her death was very different. In the comics, lilly ( governor's gf ) kills Lori ( who was still alive ) and Lori falls on Judith crushing her. Killing both of them. Was probably one of the darkest moments in the comics.

In the show. I don't think she is dead. Why? because one that her seatbelt was unbuckled. Second, the kids after killing that army girl quickly ran to one direction when Tyrese was shouting to run to a different direction. In theory they probably ran back to get the baby and then ran away with Tyrese. I am 95% sure she is alive. But that would mean that she will die later when she grows up or have a completely new story of her own.

Regarding the group is scattered. They should already have a plan in motion that if something like this ever happens that they would meet somewhere. Like the bus plan. But i think they will all be scattered till later on. Having different arcs.

Atm it's

1) Rick and Carl
2) Glenn and the Bus Laughing
3) Maggie solo?
4) Beth and Daryl
5) Michonne solo?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Yeah I never got that, letting your completely defenceless kid wonder about doing her own thing. If I had a kid, it'd be very close by until it was old enough and sensible enough to use a gun

As for them wrecking the prison, well it wasn't like an unnoticed mistake. Rick even said that if they destroy the fences it's useless and either both could share it or nobody could use it. You could see in the end, the true governor came back and despite saying it 'wasn't personal' it sure as hell became personal to him when he decided to kill Hershal.

A lot of people are sheep, Governor is well.... da guvna ffs. He takes charge, the weak minded people weren't questioning it. Not to mention Governor gave them all a twisted story about how Ricks mob were all killers and 'killed his daughter' so the moral factor wasn't there.

Governors girlfriend was pretty dumb, and I'm kinda pissed that she gave the governor the final blow. But the episode was great.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next