Tomwin Lannister
RED
Firenze
ronalessi
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which Gaming Console will you buy?

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Vote_lcap77%What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 20 ]
What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One?

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:30 am

Lupi wrote:I bought PS4 and disappointed to be honest ,games for Xbox are seemingly more for adult players and ps4 games more for kids , i yet to find any other game than fifa of coarse
? How can you base that solely on a consoles launch? And the PS4 only launched with 2 retail games the Xbox One didn't have.. knack and killzone.. one is arguably a kids game and the other clearly isn't.

Console launches have sucked for more than a decade. The good games don't start rolling in for a couple months to a year. The multiplats won't be much of a noticeable upgrade over the last gen for around that amount of time as well.

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One?

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:49 am

Knack isn't really a kid's game, to be honest. Cartoony graphics =/= "for kids."
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 am

RedOranje wrote:Are you asking about console-exclusive games or what?  You know Google can help with your problem, right?
I know google know everything but I thought you are disagreeing with me because you like a game , or there's a good game you know that i haven't seen yet
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:03 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:
Lupi wrote:I bought PS4 and disappointed to be honest ,games for Xbox are seemingly more for adult players and ps4 games more for kids , i yet to find any other game than fifa of coarse
? How can you base that solely on a consoles launch? And the PS4 only launched with 2 retail games the Xbox One didn't have.. knack and killzone.. one is arguably a kids game and the other clearly isn't.

Console launches have sucked for more than a decade. The good games don't start rolling in for a couple months to a year. The multiplats won't be much of a noticeable  upgrade over the last gen for around that amount of time as well.

well there are son of Rome , dead rising3, fighter within already for xbox , what ps4 has knack , lego , skylanders ? like really?!
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:11 am

Xbox one has those lego and skylanders games as well.

Rome and Dead rising 3 are pretty bad.. killer instinct is good and forza is forza.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Neither console as any worthwhile exclusives tbh.

If you are buying a console based on that your be waiting a while.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Until March, as it so happens.

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 3 Infamous-second-son-ps4-wallpaper
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Infamous Proud

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:04 am

As some of you know, I was quite clearly opting for the Playstation 4 over a disappointing Xbox One and I maintain it is the superior console now and in the long term.

Yet recent news has struck me towards buying the Steam Box after being fed up in seeing PC's graphical superiority to the consoles.

Keep in mind I am a complete and utter 'noob' when it comes to specs and technology and am opting towards this console only based on the superior power I have heard from it; and of course its very attractive controller.

I know little about it outside its power and propensity to run high-end graphical games yet choose this over Xbox and PS4 due to its capabilities.

The finest one comes for about '1,577.46' to which should burn a gargantuan hole in my pocket yet what it presents and what it holds within is too tempting to refuse. I actually seems like the only machine that can call itself next-gen.

If it fails for me, Playstation 4 it is; yet Steam Box has won my heart; despite all my ignorance.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:04 am

Specs of Steam Box:
Radeon R7 260X graphics card, a quad-core Athlon X4 740 CPU, 4GB of RAM and a 500GB HDD.

If your going for PC road then your better off buying a proper PC or building one for yourself because these specs are ancient. Specs wise even PS4 is comfortably superior not mention that Steam box completely stole the design of PS4.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:00 pm

I bought the Xbox One.
Davis
Davis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3