Tomwin Lannister
RED
Firenze
ronalessi
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which Gaming Console will you buy?

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Vote_lcap77%What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 20 ]
What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:50 am

TES online is coming out eventually for consoles.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One?

Post by Motogp69 Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:14 am

I'm getting both, but even then, I'll probably wait a year unless something seriously strikes my fancy in terms of games.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:16 am

Getting it in late Jan/Early Feb

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 am

Yohan Modric wrote:PS3 menus being slow happens with FIFA too occasionally. Maybe it's to do with the coding of PS3 games, instead of the actual console.  
Nah PS3 menus/interface is slow as hell compared to XBOX. PS Store is quite often laggy as crap and causes console crashes. It's well documented. Plus the trophy synching stuff is annoying. Hopefully it's all smooth on PS4, they've already fixed one of my major problems with PSN - party chat.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:05 am

The hassle one has to go through to send a rage message during a game is unbelievably painful on psn.

On xbox overall interface was great when I used to play on xbl before this whole windows 8 looking thing with tiles and shiz
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:12 am

Pretty sure ps4 will nail the interface but tbh I don't care as long as there's some improvement

I'll only use the interface in-game rarely considering i'll be in party chat a lot.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 am

Interface is crap but to me the biggest issue is the relability and speed of everything.

Using entertainment apps like Netflix is a lot quicker and more reliable on Xbox and same with anything else really.... sometimes i can't even get into them and same with PS Store which never happened on Xbox.

But as i said i'm confident the main reason for that is Xbox got millions from subscription fees which improved the experience and the servers they used.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 am

PS4. l like single player games, platformers and JRPGs and odds are Sony is going to get a lot more JRPGs and just support from japanese developers in general..l don't really care about online gaming, l got tired of it years ago and most of my friends stopped playing online as well. So choice is kind of easy for me.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:48 am

When one gets a next gen console that completely blocks anyone else that has a ps3 or xbox 360?

Example) If I get fifa 14 for ps4, i can't play against ps3 players?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 am

What are you buying: PS4 or Xbox One? - Page 2 IsQ8RtqnLIrVh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 am

Great Gamer Sprucenuce is spot on. Xbox Live is far superior to PSN but I expect the quality to be equal next gen with both of them being subscription based. When Modern Warfare 2 launched, PSN crashed while Xbox Live was working perfectly. Sony learned their lesson.

FalcaoPunch wrote:Better question would be "when are you buying ps4 or Xbox one"
I'll buy a PS4 when a huge next gen exclusive drops like Uncharted 4 or Red Dead. Games like Destiny, Watch Dogs,
MGS 5 will be available on current gen.

FalcaoPunch wrote:When one gets a next gen console that completely blocks anyone else that has a ps3 or xbox 360?

Example) If I get fifa 14 for ps4, i can't play against ps3 players?
Nope, you can only play against people who have a PS4.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:02 pm

I love how PS3/PS4 users feel the need to put down Xbox and claim their system is superior. I enjoy my Xbox and most of my boys game on the Xbox. I don't have much experience with PS3 so I don't have any desire to bash the system. Are most of you really that insecure?

I mostly game online and have always enjoyed the experience Xbox has been able to offer me.

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:26 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:I love how PS3/PS4 users feel the need to put down Xbox and claim their system is superior. I enjoy my Xbox and most of my boys game on the Xbox. I don't have much experience with PS3 so I don't have any desire to bash the system. Are most of you really that insecure?

I mostly game online and have always enjoyed the experience Xbox has been able to offer me.
After the miserable disaster that was ps3 06-mid way 09, sony fans see now as a good time to talk trash because that is all anyone did about the ps3 during that time. Every day was a new sony doom and gloom story.

Though I have to say I have been disappointed in sonys lack of aggressiveness when it comes to software. Yeah it's cheaper and more powerful but right now there's really nothing worth buying it for. Xbox one has a much stronger lineup right now. Sony seems to be dropping the ball again when they looked prime to steamroll this gen. It's like they haven't learned anything.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Nobody is bashing XBOX in this thread

Both systems had pros and cons and it will be same with the upcoming generation

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm

VR launch means little tbh.

Software won't matter till christmas 2014, what people fail to realize every single generation is this thing goes on for 5 years plus and the start is pretty meaningless.

I do agree Xbox has better software at launch though, but that said none of the software from either side interests me at the moment which is why i'm not getting one yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:53 pm

I know it means little now, but my main issue is that it seems that Sony is repeating their philosophy from last gen in terms of shoving franchises that nobody cares about down our throats. I mean other than the ND games, and Valkyria Chronicles there really aren't any franchises that really even need sequels. I like that sony tries and makes new ips but I wish there was a better balance of the new franchises and established exclusive franchises that people are actually excited for.
Ms seems like they get that they can build hype and gain interest that way, where I think Sony is going to hurt themselves almost in the same kind of way sega did by trying to get too creative with their ips sometimes
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaacb04 Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:39 pm

I think the XBox 1 is better but the PS4 is also good and the thingy is removable. I dont know so ill wait and see...
Isaacb04
Isaacb04
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:47 pm

when im done with gran turismo 6
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Isaacb04 wrote:I think the XBox 1 is better but the PS4 is also good and the thingy is removable. I dont know so ill wait and see...
How is Xbox One better, if I may ask?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 pm

I dislike Microsoft because their products absolutely suck ass, from their Zune to Windows Vista and Windows 8 to their crappy Windows Phone OS. I think their "visionaries" have no clue about what people want/like in a product. How ridiculous was it to have this no used games policy in their announcement? I mean even your average guy knew it was a game breaking decision Laughing

That being said I'm getting XBOX One despite all my friends and relatives getting PS4 because I have a 360 and I love the controller and I'm used to Xbox's interface. I personally could not stand PS3's small and cheap controller. Oh, and I could not stand PS3 players online because they were all kids. That Xbox Live Gold fee was a good kid repellent.

Playstation is by far more popular than Xbox in South America and thankfully my brother is getting a PS4 so it's all good. Smile
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 am

danyjr wrote:I dislike Microsoft because their products absolutely suck ass, from their Zune to Windows Vista and Windows 8 to their crappy Windows Phone OS. I think their "visionaries" have no clue about what people want/like in a product. How ridiculous was it to have this no used games policy in their announcement? I mean even your average guy knew it was a game breaking decision Laughing

That being said I'm getting XBOX One despite all my friends and relatives getting PS4 because I have a 360 and I love the controller and I'm used to Xbox's interface. I personally could not stand PS3's small and cheap controller. Oh, and I could not stand PS3 players online because they were all kids. That Xbox Live Gold fee was a good kid repellent.

Playstation is by far more popular than Xbox in South America and thankfully my brother is getting a PS4 so it's all good. Smile
The PS4 user interface looks quite similar to the current one for Xbox. The new PS4 controller looks pretty much the same as the old one, but it feels less like cheap plastic - it definitely has a more exclusive feel to it, and I love it personally. I got a chance to play PS4 for a brief moment, just a few days ago, when there was a game expo in the neighbouring town. PS4 requires an online subscription, in order to play games online.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:59 am

I bought PS4 and disappointed to be honest ,games for Xbox are seemingly more for adult players and ps4 games more for kids , i yet to find any other game than fifa of coarse
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:02 am

I'm not sure you've really spent much time looking into the available games, to be honest.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:27 am

any suggestion? im not much of a COD fan
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:42 am

Are you asking about console-exclusive games or what? You know Google can help with your problem, right?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:30 am

Lupi wrote:I bought PS4 and disappointed to be honest ,games for Xbox are seemingly more for adult players and ps4 games more for kids , i yet to find any other game than fifa of coarse
? How can you base that solely on a consoles launch? And the PS4 only launched with 2 retail games the Xbox One didn't have.. knack and killzone.. one is arguably a kids game and the other clearly isn't.

Console launches have sucked for more than a decade. The good games don't start rolling in for a couple months to a year. The multiplats won't be much of a noticeable upgrade over the last gen for around that amount of time as well.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next