The "I am going to eat humble pie" Thread.

+77
Ganso
Mamad
guest7
B-Mac
BarcaLearning
Nishankly
Forza
guest_07
Lupi
Blue Barrett
jibers
Hapless_Hans
El Gunner
ioilersrock448
arabprince
zigra
farfan
Freeza
Valkyrja
Robespierre
iftikhar
Pip
FalcaoPunch
vivabarca38
CBarca
Chumlum
S
Arquitecto
The_Badger
chad4401
lszanto
RealGunner
halamadrid2
Lord Awesome
zizzle
Doc
RedOranje
Adit
VanDeezNuts
ExtremistEnigma
DeletedUser#1
StrugaRock
Amar
Kaladin
Zealous
dostoevsky
Casciavit
andiii
Art Morte
free_cat
Arsenalfaithfull
M99
elitedam
urbaNRoots
Red Alert
barca 2011
punkfusion1992
LeBéninois
Gil
Firenze
LeSwagg James
Motogp69
McAgger
fatman123
elm_baraja_shaman
Pedram
Swanhends
Dante
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
Tomwin Lannister
DuringTheWar
Rebaño Sagrado
The Franchise
izzy
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
81 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The "I am going to eat humble pie" Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: The "I am going to eat humble pie" Thread.

Post by farfan Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:35 am

M99 wrote:Humble pie buffet: http://www.goallegacy.net/t1498-who-is-cristian-zapata?highlight=zapata

the hype zapata got that year instead of the more deserving benatia was disgusting.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The "I am going to eat humble pie" Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: The "I am going to eat humble pie" Thread.

Post by Forza Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:43 am

At the end of last season I thought keeping Allegri was the right choice for this season. What happened this season wasn't all his fault, but I think I should eat some pie for that.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:22 am

Did anyone here think Moyes would do good hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 am

Every single one of those people who thought Arsenal would be the greener club and Liverpool would be nowhere near them or doubted Suarez or doubted Gerrard .... too many of you.

Nick deserves the entire extra large extra humble pie to himself tbh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 am

Wring about Man U would win so many titles especially towards last few years when they had the crap midfield. Wrong about Chelsea having no chance winning that CL. Although I guess thats pretty normal Razz

I guess one would be thinknig Kaka would do better than Ronaldo when they signed for them.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:25 pm

M99 wrote:Did anyone here think Moyes would do good hmm

I wanted Klopp, but I thought Moyes was capable of doing the job...even preferred him to Mourinho :facepalm:

is there a slice of pie big enough or should I just eat the whole thing Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:23 am

well i actually thought Soldado is going to kick a.. in EPL and i thought omg negredo is probably not gonna do that much in EPL... it turned out quite the opposite. it still baffles me that Soldado has struggled so much, becausse i believe he is a genuinely quality striker. personally i would really like to see him at atletico madrid if they sell diego costa.

and gareth bale. i was really secretly laughing my a.. off that tottenham sold a great player, but a really fragile player who could really get injured easily, but boy, bale has been a great asset to real... in fact think should bale were to play as LW instead of ronaldo, he would be bagging goals, and be as good as ronaldo...

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:02 am

JespSwe wrote:well i actually thought Soldado is going to kick a.. in EPL and i thought omg negredo is probably not gonna do that much in EPL... it turned out quite the opposite. it still baffles me that Soldado has struggled so much, becausse i believe he is a genuinely quality striker. personally i would really like to see him at atletico madrid if they sell diego costa.

and gareth bale. i was really secretly laughing my a.. off that tottenham sold a great player, but a really fragile player who could really get injured easily, but boy, bale has been a great asset to real... in fact think should bale were to play as LW instead of ronaldo, he would be bagging goals, and be as good as ronaldo...

You weren't alone on Soldado and Negredo
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 am

Soldado has been shit but I'm not too impressed by Negredo either. Had a decent start yeah but after that.. only scored a single goal in league+CL in 2014.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

I thought that Ozil would become a Madrid legend  Sad 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:25 am

Valkyrja wrote:I thought that Ozil would become a Madrid legend  Sad 

He was never on his way to be one anyway.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Soldado bro, It's not too late. 2nd season > 1st season.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm

I was wrong about Spain - I thought they were a lock for 1st place in the group and the semifinals. Never saw this coming.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:55 pm

I thought they are going to win it and surprise everybody after what happened in Confed cup, but i was wrong. they did surprise everybody though lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 pm

fussball, where you at brah?need some input from you in this thread after what you said post-confed cup final
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 am

well what can I say. I said 'Spain are heads and shoulders above anyone else' etc pp
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:34 am

'straya doing so much better then i thought we would Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:57 am

Fusball deserves his own thread with all that Spanish dick ridin' he was doing.

Anyways, I was wrong about Luis Gustavo. At least with the national team. I rarely watch his club play so I can't comment, but he's been immense for us for a while now and deserves credit for what he's done. I used to think he was a little overrated because he played for Bayern and how easily he lost his spot to Javi Martinez. But now I think that might be a reflection of how good Javi is as opposed to Gustavo's shortcomings.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:38 pm

said D.Costa would boss the world cup and give Brazil the middle finger on their own turf..how wrong could I have been?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Bankz wrote:said D.Costa would boss the world cup and give Brazil the middle finger on their own turf..how wrong could I have been?

Pretty much this.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:04 pm

I thought Llorente would flop in Serie A, like many Spaniards before him. while my premise (if that's the word) was correct, Llorente proved me wrong. probably could've been useful yesterday as well.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Ganso wrote:fussball, where you at brah?need some input from you in this thread after what you said post-confed cup final

That this Brazil team sucks and won't win the World Cup? I stand by that. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:31 pm

I thought Guarin would have became an Inter legend.

Not even a starter in Colombia hmm

FilthyLuca wrote:I thought Llorente would flop in Serie A, like many Spaniards before him.  while my premise (if that's the word) was correct, Llorente proved me wrong.  probably could've been useful yesterday as well.

yeah the premise was motivated, I remind well there was a real "Spanishfobia" in Italia about Spanish players

only Luis Suarez was great, and we talk about 60's and about the only Spanish player to win Balon d'or so it made thinking we were talking about an exception

for the rest even players Very rated ( before of Serie A ) as De La Pena and Mendieta were flop Laughing

Hardly I could think to see various Spanish players dominating the Serie A as atm, as  Borja Valero, Callejon , Llorente , not even the best Spanish players of their generation but it is the demostration as there aren't axioms in football , apart Benfica to not win an European cup again , Germany to not win against Italy and Tony Pulis to not relegate :coffee:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Fußball wrote:
Ganso wrote:fussball, where you at brah?need some input from you in this thread after what you said post-confed cup final

That this Brazil team sucks and won't win the World Cup? I stand by that. :coffee:
no, that confed was just a mickey mouse trophy and Spain weren't taking it seriously and would destroy everyone in the WC + they just needed the Xabi-Busquets duo back and yada yada
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:31 am

I was wrong about Spain, although I never predicted they'd win it anyway. Thought they'd make quarters at least. Was wrong about England too, unfortunately. And I had money on Portugal making the semis Sad
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Mcagger and Arq, come here and eat some fking humble pie over Suso, mini David Silva my ass
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next