Freeza
dmize
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 26 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by dmize Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 pm

NBA on ESPN ✔ @ESPNNBA

Andre Drummond checks out with 31 pts, 19 reb and 6 stls, the first player to post those numbers in one game since Hakeem Olajuwon in 1990.
5:57 PM - 1 Dec 2013

I'm still losing for the week , I think at best I can go 4-4

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 26 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Mine and Freeza's is 4-4 atm.... even on 3 PTS....

He'll win though, George and Stephenson missed too many 3PT opportunities.

Redick's injury definitely didn't help though.... He's got Lebron and Rubio who are both capable and i have David Lee who has attempted one 3 all season lmao.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:22 am

My effin team reset by itself for some reason and so 3 of my guys arent even on the starting grid FFS.

I set it every week, but this is the first time its happened to me, I had a genuine chance at winning this week to .

FKS SAKE.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:54 am

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24311101/pelicans-anthony-davis-suffers-fracture-in-left-hand

well... F***
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Mole please get out of my house Proud
David injured wtf, am I injuring my opponents? maybe Mole had a point hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Absolutely f*cking ridiculous Laughing

There won't be a closer matchup all season.... Freeza winning 5-4 because of one 3pt shot ffs Laughing

1!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:30 pm

You ready to battle it out Mole! Xbox One vs PS4 this week.

I feel confident in my team as of late however your roster is scary to say the least. I'm going to hold off on making any predictions and just hope for a good clean battle Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:33 pm

P.S. This weeks victory feels tainted (Amar's roster reset forced him to leave 11 3 pointers made on the bench (would have beat me by 1 as well) and while I did make a roster mistake myself, it wasn't nearly as unfortunate as this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Lol Dom.

My Roster is good but I have been f*cked over by injuries the last 2 weeks....I'll be confident of victory if my team can stay healthy.

Expecting a close battle right to the end in any case.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Absolutely f*cking ridiculous Laughing

There won't be a closer matchup all season.... Freeza winning 5-4 because of one 3pt shot ffs Laughing

1!
And people say LeBron isn't clutch Proud ffs, made a gamewinning 3 pointer, what more do you want?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:24 am

My 2 rookies both with triple doubles Shocked Shocked .. in 2OT's but triple doubles none the less

MCW: 27, 12 and 10
'Dipo: 26, 10 and 10
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:53 am

Mole with back to back 43 point point games...first George and now Affalo Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 pm

:bow:

I was going to mention that Dom, tonight will be interesting though.

You have most of your main scorers playing so im expecting the gap to be smaller than it is now.

With that said though I expect your FT% to drop as you have attempted over 30 less FTs than me.

17 attempted compared to 52 Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 pm

I crunched the numbers at the beginning of the week and realized I'm going to be partaking in 3 less games than you this week (38-41 - if no one gets injured). I'm feeling good though (not confident, but not as worried as I was after the first match day- you had two players drop insane points on me however I'm still feeling in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:25 pm

While that's true and they both performed well above average at the same time....

Stephenson and Boozer have combined for 6 points so far.... they have averaged close to 30 a game between the two of them.

Lopez averages 20 a game and went for 12 last night and 2 or 3 others were slightly below average too.

So while Afflalo and George won't get 40+ every night a lot of these other guys will score a lot higher too so the average score is more or less the same.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Yeah, I was really shocked to see Lopez put up such low numbers (especially in the rebound department) and Boozer put up crazy low numbers considering he played in a game that consisted of 3 overtimes. I haven't kept much of an eye on Lance Stephenson, however I was shocked to see such a lack of production from him as well.

How do most of you guys keep up with Fantasy? Do you opt to follow the stat tracker, or do you prefer to just wake up the next morning and hope for the best. Not sure how many of us are watching games...I personally dislike streaming and while I was going to watch the end of the Golden State game, I honestly can't bear to deal with all the commercials towards the end of games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Bit of mix Dom.... i follow the stat tracker until its too late and i have to sleep but i also watch games if they are on TV mainly but i do sometimes stream.

I watched Heat vs Pistons last night for example..... thought about Drummond the entire game and wondered if Dmize ever considered getting rid because of his abysmal FT shooting. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Where are you seeing FT attempts and such? I haven't found a way to access those number via computer, I am only seeing those statistics through the iPhone application.

As for Drummond, I think it's easy to look past his poor free throw shooting when he grabs you 18 boards. How are his numbers from the charity stripe this year. I often have the same thoughts about DeAndre Jordan and his abysmal free throw shooting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:54 pm

True.... i ignore that from Jordan because his blocks and boards numbers are so great.... as for Drummond he is 32% from FTs.

I got the Yahoo Fantasy Basketball app.... it shows attempts and made for FT and FG's.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/yahoo-fantasy-basketball/id571725199?mt=8
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Nice, that is the same application that I have. Although the FT attempts and FG attempts only started showing up for me this week. I'm trying to get the application on my computer, but it doesn't seem to be allowing me that luxury.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Yeah i think they added them this week..nice thing to see though.

For every thing else, i just go on the main site and click on average stats.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:56 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:
How do most of you guys keep up with Fantasy? Do you opt to follow the stat tracker, or do you prefer to just wake up the next morning and hope for the best. Not sure how many of us are watching games...I personally dislike streaming and while I was going to watch the end of the Golden State game, I honestly can't bear to deal with all the commercials towards the end of games.
Depending on how the day went (work, sports, whatever) I watch 1-2 games a night. But in terms of fantasy, if im watching a game, during timeouts or half time I check up on the yahoo website to see how everyone is doing.

If im not watching any games and im busy with other stuff, I got the nba app on the phone and I look around to see the scores anyway because I want to see the results.

Got the yahoo basketball app so I can edit the line up's on the way to work if I cant get on the laptop in the morning and just generally check up on how things are panning out.

Saturday is the trickest day really, because I dont bother doing much of anything in the morning. Then football is on all day and if I go out at night....might completely forgot about editing line ups. Thats how I messed up last time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
I watched Heat vs Pistons last night for example..... thought about Drummond the entire game and wondered if Dmize ever considered getting rid because of his abysmal FT shooting. Laughing
Never

wouldn't give em up for anyone not named Bron or Durant. Maybe that's a bit much, but yeah.

He was 8-12 on FT's tonight at one point before ending up 8-14, his stroke isn't bad at all. I really think he should take a dribble though before he shoots to get in a rhythm.

But when he's leading the league in FG%, leading the league in offensive rebounds, top 3 overall rebounder, top 5 in steals(only guards are ahead of him), top 5 in double doubles. I'll live with losing FT's every week Cool

Right now he's an All-Star imo. Only Hibbert has been better in the East.

edit: the Yahoo yellow note thing:
"It's getting just a tad bit ridiculous how good he is. If free throws are taken out of the equation, Andre Drummond would be the best player in fantasy basketball with his off-the-charts production in steals and blocks, phenomenal field goal shooting, and high-end double-doubles. He's redefining the word "beast."
(Rotoworld.com)"
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 pm

I didn't realize he's been THAT good f*cking hell Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:07 pm

THAT WAS SOME BULL IF I'VE EVER SEEN IT....why were they even attempting to play a game in Mexico City :facepalm:

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:25 pm

That was mixed for me.... on one hand i have no chance in hell of cutting that assist gap now but on the other hand i have a legitimate chance at winning the boards category now.

In other news.... i have had 75 FT attempts compared to Dom's 28 Laughing

How in the actual f*ck.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next