Goal-Legacy in the Future.

+16
Kick
Die Borussen
McAgger
Lord Hades
fatman123
Forza
CBarca
The_ItalianFool
TalkingReckless
RedOranje
Rebaño Sagrado
TheRedStag
Sina
Raptorgunner
Ganso
beatrixasdfghjk.
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:02 am

WELL, WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS FORUM GOING IN THE FUTURE?

  • The mods and admins can't keep working forever, who do you see as potential candidates? (RWO ruined this :facepalm:)
  • Would you prefer Goal-Legacy to be a large community of 10,000+, or do you like it as it is now, nice and cosy?
  • What forum changes would you like? Personally, I want that calendar to actually read calendar, not gallery :facepalm:. Maybe a reinstatement of the neg rep butwith but with a mechanism to prevent you from accumulating over five neg reps in a 24 hour period so it can't be abused?
  • Custom taglines for all or whatever they are? I definitely want mine to read 'Grammar Policeman', with editing powers (Razz). I don't see why Mole gets JAWSOME :vagi:. And the admins did let us change names...
  • And we've got to fix these emotes up, why is there a Smilies 1 and Smilies 5 category, harder to get to the Xavi emote when posting a thread Sad.

I dunno, just something to start us off.
Okay, now it's ended up as a complaints thread Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 am

Number one priority should be getting the :luca5: back
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 am

Oh yes, I agree Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Ganso wrote:Number one priority should be getting the :luca5: back

Why did they get rid of Lucas in the first place? I have been looking for him. Suspect
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Sina Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Lucast10
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 9671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by TheRedStag Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Bring back Lucas Sad
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:40 pm

LUCAS!!!!!!!!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by RedOranje Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Every post calling for it makes it less likely.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 am

shouldn't this be in the Comment and Feedback Section?
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by TheRedStag Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Red on this one occasion, you are out of order.

Bring him back God-dammit, and don't give me that " every time you ask crap"

I'm warning you, bring him back or you'll be -25% Clubber
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:27 pm

It's a troll's tool!

Keep it off, and maybe even throw out the Xavi face too :coffee:

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 am

Legend wrote:shouldn't this be in the Comment and Feedback Section?
It will be if it continues to be derailed by Lucas Sad.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:19 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:It's a troll's tool!

Keep it off, and maybe even throw out the Xavi face too :coffee:


Ironically* isn't that coffee emoticon the first troll tool out there, and an overused one at that?

* Not 100% sure I used it correctly but...whatever.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20399
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 am

CBarca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:It's a troll's tool!

Keep it off, and maybe even throw out the Xavi face too :coffee:


Ironically* isn't that coffee emoticon the first troll tool out there, and an overused one at that?

* Not 100% sure I used it correctly but...whatever.

lol... yes you are right hmm
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Forza Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 am

Re-rail time...

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:WELL, WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS FORUM GOING IN THE FUTURE?

  • The mods and admins can't keep working forever, who do you see as potential candidates? (RWO ruined this :facepalm:)
  • Would you prefer Goal-Legacy to be a large community of 10,000+, or do you like it as it is now, nice and cosy?
  • What forum changes would you like? Personally, I want that calendar to actually read calendar, not gallery :facepalm:. Maybe a reinstatement of the neg rep butwith but with a mechanism to prevent you from accumulating over five neg reps in a 24 hour period so it can't be abused?
  • Custom taglines for all or whatever they are? I definitely want mine to read 'Grammar Policeman', with editing powers (Razz). I don't see why Mole gets JAWSOME :vagi:. And the admins did let us change names...
  • And we've got to fix these emotes up, why is there a Smilies 1 and Smilies 5 category, harder to get to the Xavi emote when posting a thread Sad.

I dunno, just something to start us off.
Okay, now it's ended up as a complaints thread Razz.

The more members the better... especially Milan fans... everyone here should take Milan as their 2nd team, even the Inter fans.

Yes, the 'gallery' should read 'calendar'.

The neg rep system definitely has potential, but I'm not sure if 5 neg reps is too much or too little as a limit.
It could get abused, but on the other hand some people say some genuinely stupid things that are going to get neg-repped by everyone and a limit of 5 would restrict that. Maybe there should be a neg-rep limit per person, per thread?

Custom tag lines: If one person has it, then everyone should have them. Otherwise nobody should. Simple as that.

Emoticons: I'm sure that if there was a wider range of them (especially the real-life ones like :vagi: and :lucass:, certain emoticons wouldn't be abused as much as they are now. I suggest :illintentions:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

the GS cant really hadnle a mass influx of posters, imo bring in a few more chelsea fans and we're good in that regard
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 am

What about United fans, they have the largest fan base in the world or something, but they're so underrepresented here .__.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Lord Hades Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm

trust me man, on that united fans thing, the lesser the better.. speaking from cold hard experience
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Forza Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:What about United fans, they have the largest fan base in the world or something, but they're so underrepresented here .__.
most of them are bandwagoners
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:What about United fans, they have the largest fan base in the world or something, but they're so underrepresented here .__.
most of them are bandwagoners
Real football fans don't support United then?
Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Forza Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:What about United fans, they have the largest fan base in the world or something, but they're so underrepresented here .__.
most of them are bandwagoners
Real football fans don't support United then?
Razz.
that's clearly not what I said, but there's no denying that certain clubs have a high proportion of bandwagoners compared to real fans...

*cough* *cough*arsenal*cough*
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:What about United fans, they have the largest fan base in the world or something, but they're so underrepresented here .__.
most of them are bandwagoners
Real football fans don't support United then?
Razz.
that's clearly not what I said, but there's no denying that certain clubs have a high proportion of bandwagoners compared to real fans...

*cough* *cough*arsenal*cough*
:vagi:.
We haven't won anything in seven years Sad.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
CBarca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:It's a troll's tool!

Keep it off, and maybe even throw out the Xavi face too :coffee:


Ironically* isn't that coffee emoticon the first troll tool out there, and an overused one at that?

* Not 100% sure I used it correctly but...whatever.

lol... yes you are right hmm

So why has Lucas been killed yet Coffee guy has been here since the dawn of time?

Because Lucas is so much...bigger and obnoxious?

Obviously questions open to anyone.

EDIT: I don't care about Lucas, I never once used the Lucas or Coffee face, just Xavi Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20399
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 am

BUMP

What do you guys think?? How far have we come in almost a year from this thread??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Goal-Legacy in the Future. Empty Re: Goal-Legacy in the Future.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum