Freeza
dmize
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 25 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm

I only had 3 fit players last night ffs lol.

Chill brah.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 25 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:24 pm

There is a button that automatically starts all your active players. It doesn't take much time at all to run a team....I really don't know what some people are making it seem so difficult. If you can post on the forum, you can't tell me you don't have 2-3 minutes to set a lineup

#rantover

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Getting Harrison Barnes couldnt of worked out at a better time.

Curry missed last game with concussion, Barnes came into the SLU and scored 22.

Now Igoudala has a torn hamstring and will miss games, Barnes will be starting.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Anyone interested in Enes Kanter (Center)? I accidentally wound up with 3 players from the Jazz and would be open to discussing a trade for him...let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Anyone interested in Enes Kanter (Center)? I accidentally wound up with 3 players from the Jazz and would be open to discussing a trade for him...let me know.
yeah i could be interested, what are you looking for?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Nothing in particular, I just can't seem to pick the proper days to start Kanter and I don't like having so many players from one team. Is there anyone you are willing to part with? I took a look at your roster and I didn't really see any potential trades...

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Nothing in particular, I just can't seem to pick the proper days to start Kanter and I don't like having so many players from one team. Is there anyone you are willing to part with? I took a look at your roster and I didn't really see any potential trades...
I'm just looking to trade any of my PGs that aren't Rubio and Lawson
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 pm

I sent over a trade proposal...just be sure to read the note I sent over with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Yeah i have accepted it now, and released a player, so it will go through
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Dani too busy tooting his own horn to realize Griffin was playing in a 3:30 game. I wish I would have noticed sooner and had the time to warn you Sad

Nice doing business with you, Freeza. By the way, nice move picking up Korver - I had actually drafted him and just wasn't patient enough with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:59 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Dani too busy tooting his own horn to realize Griffin was playing in a 3:30 game. I wish I would have noticed sooner and had the time to warn you Sad

Nice doing business with you, Freeza. By the way, nice move picking up Korver - I had actually drafted him and just wasn't patient enough with him.
Yeah Korver has been great for my 3pt shooting, but I have 3 atlanta guys atm, which makes me worried
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Had so many injuries this week lol.

I still think i have a decent team even if their shooting percentages are shit atm but i can't deal with all these injuries atm.

Ariza and Lopez missed all week and now Rose looks bad again :facepalm:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Noah and Gortat/Faried for whoever has LaMarcas Aldridge?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:53 am

@ Amar...Matthews is balling out of control...I'm beginning to regret trading him away after just trading for him. Touché my friend, touché

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:19 am

The Franchise wrote:Noah and Gortat/Faried for whoever has LaMarcas Aldridge?
No thanks, I love my big man Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Dom, I just proposed the same trade, thought i could wait till the 27th to release the player. Will have a spot open all week now.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Made a minor mistake and thought Utah had no game last night...wasn't able to get Hayward or Burke into my final lineup spot and missed out on a few extra categories as a result. Not to mention that this week is looking tight in multiple categories Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Me and dmize are having such a battle, nobody can afford even 1 player to have a dud night.

John Wall of all people produced one for me, while everyone else who played was basically putting up numbers.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:18 pm

The MVP of this week didn't perform scratch

I swear I am so bipolar when it comes to my team...some weeks I love them and other weeks I want to trade every last one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Yeah exactly. But he was up against the Pacers, I didnt expect another 30 point game. But 9 points on some shitty % really hurt.

Harrison Barnes had a career high I believe, literally everyone else did as much or more than I expected. But dmize team was just equally good and he had 2 extra players playing and didnt have anyone produce a Wall-like performance.

But I can hardly complain, Curry had 30 something and like 11 boards and his usually dose of assists and 3's. Barnes put up a career high in points, Ibaka was a beast, Gortat and Hawes did good things. Dirk was touch below average.

Stay patient with your guys Dom, you got some good peices there and room for improvement without trading.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Me and Freeza are 4-4 atm lol.

I think i can win this but these sudden injuries are really starting to piss me off.

They cost any chance of beating Amar last week and now they could f*ck me over again.

Hopefully Parker is fit tonight, i could deal with just one injured player being out tonight but not two.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Both Nene and Parker made it :bow:

Not only that but they combined for 40-18-11

As long as i hold on to my 3PT lead i think i'll win, although that won't be easy with the players Freeza has tonight.

Need PG24 and the likes to come up big.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 pm

My game is back to 7-2 in my favor, however I've only got 5 players against (Walker, West, Hibbert, Klay and Love) against a full squad from Amar. A victory will suffice although in my heart of hearts, I would love to bring home a 6-3 win.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:49 pm

This Drummond stat line Shocked 30, 18 boards, 6 steals, 2 blocks with half a quarter to go

da fuq
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 pm

*bleep* Drummond.....

And to think, I passed on him because of Monroe and Smith........jesus.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 pm

NBA on ESPN ✔ @ESPNNBA

Andre Drummond checks out with 31 pts, 19 reb and 6 stls, the first player to post those numbers in one game since Hakeem Olajuwon in 1990.
5:57 PM - 1 Dec 2013

I'm still losing for the week , I think at best I can go 4-4
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next