Modric hits out at Spur's chairman Levy.Still determined to quit Spurs for Chelsea

+12
Ali
El Chelsea Fuerte
Lord Spencer
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
Gil
theaguia
Red Alert
izzy
BeautifulGame
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Modric hits out at Spur's chairman Levy.Still determined to quit Spurs for Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Modric hits out at Spur's chairman Levy.Still determined to quit Spurs for Chelsea

Post by fatman123 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:36 am

BeautifulGame wrote:^^ Nope.English clubs normally dont use buy-out clauses apart from Black burn.
cheers

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Modric hits out at Spur's chairman Levy.Still determined to quit Spurs for Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Modric hits out at Spur's chairman Levy.Still determined to quit Spurs for Chelsea

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 am

XD

I had gotten a Modric Spurs shirt a month ago...

Well I'll still support Modric no matter where he goes, he's underrated and a fantastic player. Although I'm not a Chelsea fan, I hope he does well there if he leaves, and I do think he'll leave.

That being said Modric is stupid for signing such a long contract extension with Spurs a year ago, because just cause Spurs got into the CL didn't mean they would stay there and win anything anytime soon, I'm sure he thought he was going to honor it, however he made a stupid assumption and now it reflects poorly on him with him leaving. As well, Tottenham are being a bunch of dicks with this, handling it very poorly. Don't keep a player who clearly doesn't want to be there anymore, I don't think they will keep him, but perhaps might be waiting for a larger offer on the part of Chelsea.

I'll continue to support Spurs (well, a little bit, as I always have) and Modric, but they both are to blame in this little saga.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 am

He would come to Milan if he was smart with it. :king:

IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3