is there a serie A version of match of the day?

+4
Juveman17
Forza
danyjr
moutinho98
8 posters

Go down

is there a serie A version of match of the day? Empty is there a serie A version of match of the day?

Post by moutinho98 Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:29 pm

want to catch up with serie A matches but don't have time to watch all the matches. is there a match of the day type programme for serie a. on english or Portuguese preferably.
thanks in advance
moutinho98
moutinho98
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

is there a serie A version of match of the day? Empty Re: is there a serie A version of match of the day?

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:40 pm

I think ESPN have something like that on Serie A and Bundesliga. Not 100% sure though.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

is there a serie A version of match of the day? Empty Re: is there a serie A version of match of the day?

Post by Forza Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 am

I have seen an official show made by the Serie A for English-speaking audiences simply called the "Serie A Highlights Show". It covers games from the entire matchday, although there is hardly any analysis. They just show highlights of all the goals and slightly extended highlights of the most important games with English commentary and some brief interviews with coaches and players.

There are many highlights/analysis shows in Italian though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:50 am

I would check Loveitalianfootball YouTube channel. They have all if the highlights that you can get in English.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:55 am

Davide Moscardelli wrote:I would check Loveitalianfootball YouTube channel. They have all if the highlights that you can get in English.
DAT sig rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:59 am

Ik Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 pm

I think there's a Youtube channel who broadcasts full Serie A highlights in English commentary.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:00 pm

LovefootballItalia hasnt updated his channel since the last matchdays.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:45 pm

I think LovefootballItalia has gotten some problems with copy rights or something cause they havent done anything in like 2 weeks.

Was looking forward to see some highlights in great quality, but no activity there:S
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down