Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart "

+3
pasquale22
anouarjuve
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart " Empty Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart "

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:33 am

Sisoko "Juve will always be in my heart"

Momo Sisoko footbal365.fr reminiscing about the past three seasons at Juventus, where competition in the 71 scored 3 goals, 3 years that will not easily forget. Now "black octopus" is a PSG player but leaves Turin with good memories.

"From the heart 'I want to thank the fans of Juventus. From the first till the last day always had their support, both in good and in bad times. I will never forget the human relationship that I had in these three years a human level. Experienced unforgettable moments with them. Thank you and the club, managers and friends who I thank and applaud. I wish long life to this team because I became very fond of. I hope you find the path to success as you want and what is their history and will continue to rejoice that their fans deserve so much. "
====

Diego and Melo LEARN FROM HIM !!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart " Empty Re: Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart "

Post by anouarjuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 am

Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart " 205954_270579322959109_100000211300706_1331673_189130_n
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart " Empty Re: Sissoko : " Juve will forever remain in my heart "

Post by pasquale22 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 am

Mono respect +1 Smile lol sirigu dressed so casually
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 am

Respect Momo Thumbs up & you will always be in my heart..

Btw Sirigu looks like Rafa Nadal Cool
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 am

Sissoko was never even good for Juventus.

Glad to see him gone. Get Poli. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Sissoko was never even good for Juventus.

Show little respect to him !!!! He wasnt good enough but he never insulted the club ! pirat
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 pm

I will not forget this assist in the 92 min witch gived us victory

anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:

Show little respect to him !!!! He wasnt good enough but he never insulted the club ! pirat

So ? I do not see why I should like him ...
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

Because he was juventino he gave his heart for juventus ....those acts should be respected ...that tells to much about u thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

Because he was juventino he gave his heart for juventus ....those acts should be respected ...that tells to much about u thou

He gave his heart ? He was not even a starter and scored hardly any goals. He was good, but not great. Not a real Juventino, always in the shadows of everyone else, but he was admirable.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Sissoko was at one point regarded as one of the best DM in the world. You could ask what any Liverpool fan think of him, and the first season of Sissoko with Juve was great. He then started to get injured and was never fit, a big problem for him.

Anyways,

I wish him the best in his new team.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:56 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

He gave his heart ? He was not even a starter and scored hardly any goals. He was good, but not great. Not a real Juventino, always in the shadows of everyone else, but he was admirable.
Anyway you should show little respect if you are true Juventino as you declare yourself that you are
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down