Karim Benzema

+106
terrance511
Curtinho
BAYERN_MUNICH
Be/\/ceCALI
Kuru
Freeza
dostoevsky
Insoucious
nadinkrah
julias
Clockwork Orange
Bankz
titosantill
Juveman17
El Gunner
Robespierre
Magricos
Rebaño Sagrado
Crimson
EL Patron
Vibe
EarlyPrototype
Hapless_Hans
futbol
LeVersacci
chinomaster182
the xcx
DeletedUser#1
Kamikaze692
MaraVilla
Arquitecto
farfan
Adit
StrugaRock
Swanhends
DuringTheWar
Pedram
Eivindo
Jack Daniels
izzy
Zealous
Helmer
M99
Casciavit
Pip
zigra
Donuts
Blue Barrett
Lord Spencer
Lord Awesome
RedOranje
mr-r34
billy_gr
Albiceleste
Red Alert
Highburied
Kick
VanDeezNuts
guest7
ronalessi
huntsman
ExtremistEnigma
Winter is Coming
McAgger
Motogp69
Mengele731
danyjr
FennecFox7
rwo power
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
nichabr
hrealmadrid
RealGunner
Arsenalfaithfull
punkfusion1992
Doc
Le Samourai
Collblanc
LeSwagg James
Lex
The Franchise
vivabarca38
LeBéninois
Forza
urbaNRoots
7amood11
DeviAngel
Twoism
jibers
chad4401
moutinho98
Valkyrja
Mamad
Grooverider
sportsczy
REWB
djfawnz
Onyx
Mr Nick09
Firenze
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
halamadrid2
Tomwin Lannister
Gil
110 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Sports Laughing

it's not good to gloat after just two games vs sevilla and rayo lmao

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by izzy Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Who the hell gloats about performances against Sevilla and Rayo?

Fatty sucked balls tonight. But that's the norm.

Also, loved the fact that Sports and Chad vanished after the 1st game V Juve. Laughing 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:54 pm

At least he ran a bit tonight. Other than I'd leave you with the fact that Quagliarella had more chances in his 15 minutes than Benzema.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 pm

lol... he was very good tonight and was the only guy creating anything.  Got a great assist for it too. Also did a good job of applying pressure to Pirlo so he couldn't dictate pace.

7 goals and 7 assists now in 14 starts.  3 goals and 3 assists in last 3 games.

Crow is piling up boyz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21469
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 pm

I can't understand some of you, the whole team played badly in the first half and played better in the second, yet everything comes down to every touch benzema makes Laughing

p.s: rvp and chicarito missed sitters brb creating a thread...:brickwall: 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Lex Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Good thing he's getting some form back, hope he brings that over to Arsenal in January :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

izzy wrote:Who the hell gloats about performances against Sevilla and Rayo?

Fatty sucked balls tonight. But that's the norm.

Also, loved the fact that Sports and Chad vanished after the 1st game V Juve. Laughing 
vanished to the other madrid forum Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Lex Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

chad4401 wrote:p.s: rvp and chicarito missed sitters brb creating a thread...:brickwall: 
I know standards for Benzema aren't exactly sky high nowadays, but come now.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

brb benzema only had one shot
brb marked pirlo out of the game
brb ran 13 km
brb most creative player on the pitch
brb caressed the pitch his boots
brb the new platini


Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 pm

brb assists doesn't count
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Mamad Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Benzema did well tonight. what the f are you people talking about? haters....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Helmer Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Benzema in second half was good actually :coffee: he seems to do better compared to last season, I m saying just based upon few games in europe and the ones which i saw in la liga

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9964
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by sportsczy Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Hey Nick...

you like Crow soufflé or Crow à la Béarnaise?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21469
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:03 pm

benzema is shit on a stick, should watch Kun everyweek to see how it's done
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by izzy Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm

chad4401 wrote:
izzy wrote:Who the hell gloats about performances against Sevilla and Rayo?

Fatty sucked balls tonight. But that's the norm.

Also, loved the fact that Sports and Chad vanished after the 1st game V Juve. Laughing 
vanished to the other madrid forum Laughing
Why? Because you couldn't face the fact that he STUNK?

Just lol.

Running away when you can't stand the heat.

Don't worry though, he'll probably play well vs Osasuna or Bilbao or some other scrubs and you can ride his nuts here again.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Didn't get the ball, still made great decisions when he did. You guys are hilarious, every week the same nonsense.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 pm

This is Fun. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Special sort of irony for Izzy, who was mysteriously nowhere to be seen for the last week, to show up here to spew his hyperbolic nonsense.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Mamad Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 pm

should watch Kun everyweek to see how it's done
The same Kun who missed 9 sitters everytime he played against us?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by izzy Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Special sort of irony for Izzy, who was mysteriously nowhere to be seen for the last week, to show up here to spew his hyperbolic nonsense.

See you would have a point, but you don't.

Want to know why?

I wasn't even here when he was stinking up the joint before now and when the crowd were booing him.

Nice try though, just like Benz. Really good try. lol.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:09 pm

izzy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
izzy wrote:Who the hell gloats about performances against Sevilla and Rayo?

Fatty sucked balls tonight. But that's the norm.

Also, loved the fact that Sports and Chad vanished after the 1st game V Juve. Laughing 
vanished to the other madrid forum Laughing
Why? Because you couldn't face the fact that he STUNK?

Just lol.

Running away when you can't stand the heat.

Don't worry though, he'll probably play well vs Osasuna or Bilbao or some other scrubs and you can ride his nuts here again.
nick,babun and vandeez are on the other forum and they same things there so calma Laughing

the point is some of you simply hate him for whatever reason and over exaggerate every single moves he makes, when plays well no one cares about this thread, one miss kick 3-6 pages piling up Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:10 pm

that's because of the delusional defenses from the likes of u chad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by izzy Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:15 pm

chad4401 wrote:nick,babun and vandeez are on the other forum and they same things there so calma Laughing

the point is some of you simply hate him for whatever reason and over exaggerate every single moves he makes, when plays well no one cares about this thread, one miss kick 3-6 pages piling up Laughing
So, you ran away from here because you KNOW he played poorly and didn't want to face the backlash here?

But here you were riding his nut over performances against Sevilla and fcking Rayo.

Just Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:that's because of the delusional defenses from the likes of u chad
Yeah i bet Nick, even without me you would still go dramatic to get your point across which can be clearly wrong
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:16 pm

izzy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:nick,babun and vandeez are on the other forum and they same things there so calma Laughing

the point is some of you simply hate him for whatever reason and over exaggerate every single moves he makes, when plays well no one cares about this thread, one miss kick 3-6 pages piling up Laughing
So, you ran away from here because you KNOW he played poorly and didn't want to face the backlash here?

But here you were riding his nut over performances against Sevilla and fcking Rayo.

Just Laughing
quotes please
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 pm

izzy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Special sort of irony for Izzy, who was mysteriously nowhere to be seen for the last week, to show up here to spew his hyperbolic nonsense.

See you would have a point, but you don't.

Want to know why?

I wasn't even here when he was stinking up the joint before now and when the crowd were booing him.

Nice try though, just like Benz. Really good try. lol.
So I imagined your whiny bitching last week?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - Page 12 Empty Re: Karim Benzema

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum