Where will Oezil's transfer rank amongst Perez' top transfer mistakes?

+21
FennecFox7
Djcomplain
Doc
Donuts
AnJl
Abramovich
halamadrid2
billy_gr
Highburied
guest7
LeSwagg James
Kick
McAgger
jibers
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
Valkyrja
The Franchise
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where will Oezil's transfer rank amongst Perez' top transfer mistakes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will Oezil's transfer rank amongst Perez' top transfer mistakes?

Post by Donuts Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 pm

We will not miss Makélelé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélelé to be forgotten
oh perez.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Where will Oezil's transfer rank amongst Perez' top transfer mistakes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will Oezil's transfer rank amongst Perez' top transfer mistakes?

Post by Doc Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:56 am

It wasn't just selling Makalele, it was getting rid of Hierro, Solari, literally tossing Don Vicente to the wayside for f-ing Carlos Quieroz and selling the club's soul to which it is still trying to buy back. An impact that the club really has not truly recovered from to be frank.

When Ozil has such an impact, then he can rank among the clusterf*** of foolishness. Until then, he is not much of an entry to Perez's hall of shame...

Furthermore, why would Ozil's sale be considered good or bad business for Perez (or Arsenal if I wanna be fair). The season has literally not long started and Ozil has yet to play an official game for his new club.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Djcomplain Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:42 am

The Franchise wrote:All wrong, Makelele is number 1.
this
Djcomplain
Djcomplain
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:04 am

lol some of us madrid fans are disgraceful. I'm all for giving bale the benefit of the doubt but ozil was a giant blunder. He DESERVES our respect and our commitment to him. He was one of our key players
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
billy_gr wrote:Strill nothing tops the Ibra -Etoo switch Sad
makes me feel at tad bit better Laughing
I'm here for you bro
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:12 am

Se7en wrote:
Swagg wrote:
Se7en wrote:He isn't Perez mistake, it's Özil himself that wanted to leave.

Only thing Perez did was buying Bale that scared Özil to leave.

And it's not a mistake anyway. Özil is vastly overrated, I rate Isco higher (I rate a lot of AMs higher than Özil tbh), lazy AMs can gtfo, nothing but a liability to the team.
Plz share these God AM's with us
Isco, Kroos, Iniesta, Fabregas are all better AMs than Özil currently is.

Meh... Time will tell. Özil is very inconsistent. I'm not entirely sure he will boss it for Arsenal. But he could, he is obviously talented... But also lazy as f*ck, which is why I don't rate him as high as others (but these AMs I named bar Kroos are better than him in technical levels aswell imo)
:facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Schweinaldo06 Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Se7en wrote:
Swagg wrote:
Se7en wrote:He isn't Perez mistake, it's Özil himself that wanted to leave.

Only thing Perez did was buying Bale that scared Özil to leave.

And it's not a mistake anyway. Özil is vastly overrated, I rate Isco higher (I rate a lot of AMs higher than Özil tbh), lazy AMs can gtfo, nothing but a liability to the team.
Plz share these God AM's with us

Meh... Time will tell. Özil is very inconsistent. I'm not entirely sure he will boss it for Arsenal. But he could, he is obviously talented... But also lazy as f*ck, which is why I don't rate him as high as others (but these AMs I named bar Kroos are better than him in technical levels aswell imo)

You're young right? Like under 18? And you don't play football, at least not competitively, right?

Isco isn't there yet. He's talented but raw. Cesc is a great player and dangerous going forward but doesn't have anywhere close to the vision that Ozil has. Kroos is becoming more of a true CM than he is an AM. He is brilliant though. Iniesta is awesome, but disappears plenty in his own right. Look no further than against Bayern.

The thing that you, and a lot of people apparently, don't understand about Ozil is that he is so much more than just the "final pass". His movement in the attacking half opens up incredible amounts of space for others to attack. He acts as a full time release valve for his team. He's ALWAYS open and as soon as he gets the ball, his next movement completely dissipates any pressure that the opposing team might have created. This allows all of his teammates to flourish and even when you claim he "disappears", you'll find that he has his hands all over the game.

Calling Ozil lazy is simply ignorant or you're trying hard to troll.

Either way, arguing about the sale is pointless. With a new coach and 4 new offensive midfielders, Ozil saw an opportunity to move on and took it. Is Real worse off? Right now, I'd say without a doubt. Can they overcome his absence and be a free flowing attacking side again? It's more than likely.

Schweinaldo06
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:30 pm

^^^^
great post
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Schweinaldo06 wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Swagg wrote:Plz share these God AM's with us

You're young right? Like under 18? And you don't play football, at least not competitively, right?

Isco isn't there yet. He's talented but raw. Cesc is a great player and dangerous going forward but doesn't have anywhere close to the vision that Ozil has. Kroos is becoming more of a true CM than he is an AM. He is brilliant though. Iniesta is awesome, but disappears plenty in his own right. Look no further than against Bayern.

The thing that you, and a lot of people apparently, don't understand about Ozil is that he is so much more than just the "final pass". His movement in the attacking half opens up incredible amounts of space for others to attack. He acts as a full time release valve for his team. He's ALWAYS open and as soon as he gets the ball, his next movement completely dissipates any pressure that the opposing team might have created. This allows all of his teammates to flourish and even when you claim he "disappears", you'll find that he has his hands all over the game.

Calling Ozil lazy is simply ignorant or you're trying hard to troll.

Either way, arguing about the sale is pointless. With a new coach and 4 new offensive midfielders, Ozil saw an opportunity to move on and took it. Is Real worse off? Right now, I'd say without a doubt. Can they overcome his absence and be a free flowing attacking side again? It's more than likely.
This

Great post :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Couldn't have said it better. Actually, I think I'll be better able to explain why I like Özil in the future, because of that post. His always being available is such an incredible asset to a team, every team he plays in is much, much harder to press. You can especially see it with the German NT because they have less chemistry than club sides - the amount of pressure relief Özil brings you usually only see with NTs that play together a lot more and longer, like Spain. His vision and instincts are genius level.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Florentino becoming president is the biggest mistake
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2