Highburied
CBarca
M99
LeVersacci
Onyx
83 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Official Transfer Deadline Day Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Official Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 am

could of been worse :coffee:

could of spent €100 million on Bale, sold Rooney (Ozil), and turned down €40 million for Anderson (Khedira)

(United if they had Madrid's day)

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official Transfer Deadline Day Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Official Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

Post by Uncanny Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:35 am

B-Mac wrote:could of been worse :coffee:

could of spent €100 million on Bale, sold Rooney (Ozil), and turned down €40 million for Anderson (Khedira)

Except Anderson would never go for 40 mil and united would never spend 100 mil on a player. Letting go of ozil isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:42 am

Uncanny wrote:

Except Anderson would never go for 40 mil and united would never spend 100 mil on a player.  Letting go of ozil isn't necessarily a bad thing.
it's hypothetical and a joke....but clearly that has gone over your head Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 am

B-Mac wrote:
Uncanny wrote:

Except Anderson would never go for 40 mil and united would never spend 100 mil on a player.  Letting go of ozil isn't necessarily a bad thing.
it's hypothetical and a joke....but clearly that has gone over your head Laughing
Pretty embarrassingly poor attempt at a joke, to be fair Razz Seems more like you wanted to redirect the negative attention on your own club's dealings in the transfer market.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 am

Thimmy wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Uncanny wrote:Except Anderson would never go for 40 mil and united would never spend 100 mil on a player.  Letting go of ozil isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Pretty embarrassingly poor attempt at a joke, to be fair :PSeems more like you wanted to redirect the negative attention on your own club's dealings in the transfer market.
my god people are sensitive...I have made my opinions clear on the joke of a summer we had, relax brah
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 am

Thimmy wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Uncanny wrote:Except Anderson would never go for 40 mil and united would never spend 100 mil on a player.  Letting go of ozil isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Pretty embarrassingly poor attempt at a joke, to be fair :PSeems more like you wanted to redirect the negative attention on your own club's dealings in the transfer market.
Where is your signature of a girl on the ball? Sad
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 am

Wasn't there a Valencia youth that was scheduled to join an EPL team? I think it was Liverpool.

Does anybody remember who the player was?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:12 am

Pedro Chirivella.. he has joined.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks!
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Was listening to Sirius XM FC radio just now and a few Man Utd fans were going off on that Woodward guy..

'Ed Woodward, get out! Clear your desk!'

'We make a bid at the last second for Khedira! We had 3 months to bring in quality players and this is what we do!?'

rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Swagg wrote:Was listening to Sirius XM FC radio just now and a few Man Utd fans were going off on that Woodward guy..

'Ed Woodward, get out! Clear your desk!'

'We make a bid at the last second for Khedira! We had 3 months to bring in quality players and this is what we do!?'

rofl
ffs it was bad enough that we had been linked to Fellaini for about 3 months and that deal wasn't completed till right at the deadline....if we don't make a signing before the last week of January we probably won't sign anyone cuz these clowns could barely get a player in with 2 months never mind 1
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Valencia tried signing Mata on loan last week, according to AS. Chelsea however wanted to sell him, not loan.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:07 pm

OMFG OMFG OMFG~!!!! I missed a couple of days new and SOOO fking much happened, OMG! This must been one of the biggest deadline dates ever~! Very Happy:D:D

Some shocking and amazing deals ftw!

Bale finally done, and whats the exact fee I hope to find out here Razz

Ozil omfg thats even a bigger deal in my opinion in so many aspects. Ozil such a top class player to Arsenal, Im sure they will play sexy football again now. Real let him go to Arsenal, I guess its one of the weaker oppositions for the CL race :PIt was good money and Real just have too many stars now, reasonable. But Im just shocked since Ozil has been such a key player for them. Then Flamini back also. Arsenal suddenly look so much stronger. Wenger finally spends, its funny as XD

The same thing I feel for Mata, how ruthless is Mou, to rid a player so important for the last year or so. Mou loves the experienced guys and no room for Lukaku in comes Eto'o. I have no idea how good Eto'o is still. But the possibility of watching him in the EPL is exciting. Moses I thoguth was doing well, guess he didnt make the cut. Looking forward to seeing just how good Willian is.

Man U got Fellaini only :DThey are worst than us in the pursue of a defender!

On that note Barca will suffer at the back again Sad

Kaka back to Milan, oh well, it seemed inevitable. I never would have thought he did so little when he moved to Real and that Ronaldo would outshine him so much, omg...

Man C sold Barry, pretty surprised by that. Demichels I never rated but I hope he proves me wrong...Man C's defense is crap.

Wtf @ Prince too, I thought he was valued at Milan, I guess he proved to be inconsistent and overrated? Matri to Milan after dropping down the pecking order, wow.

Looking forward to seeing the 2 new Spurs players as well.

Monaco continue to compete with PGS, absolutely loaded XD

Omfg, its hard to keep up and the only complain I have now is I just fking have as much time to watch so many games I want to these days LOL, bring it!!!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 pm

According to the portuguese paper the record Cacktrao bursted into tears when he found out his loan move to United didn't go through and had to be consoled by Ronaldo.

ffs we had a whole summer to find a club to this mental midget but only came up with a loan move on deadline day :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Grown man crying. ffs Coentrao :facepalm: 
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Cacktrao deserves too cry

Yanited transfers have been terrible
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Valencia tried signing Mata on loan last week, according to AS. Chelsea however wanted to sell him, not loan.

but but Mourinho isn't ostracizing Mata Laughing

Chelsea fans Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Pedram wrote:Grown man crying. ffs Coentrao :facepalm: 
he felt are transfer deadline pain Sad
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:48 pm

According to Mario Gomez Real Madrid wanted to buy him this summer but Gomez turned it down because he wanted to play week in week out and not alternate
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:12 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Valencia tried signing Mata on loan last week, according to AS. Chelsea however wanted to sell him, not loan.

Chelsea fans Proud
Yes, because the thousand and one times the Mou & Ron Gourlay have mentioned that he is NOT FOR SALE is useless but this "news" from whatever "source" is straight from the horse's mouth and is more reliable than Mou & Gourlay.

Next time we'll see another "source" claiming Chelsea didn't just want to sell Mata to PSG, they wanted to sell his siblings as well but PSG had no space in their squad for the others so they pulled out last minute Laughing

Pile of rubbish rofl

But by all means, keep feeding your idea of what you really want to believe. You seem to enjoy that news more so go ahead.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

Chelsea fans Proud
Yes, because the thousand and one times the Mou & Ron Gourlay have mentioned that he is NOT FOR SALE is useless but this "news" from whatever "source" is straight from the horse's mouth and is more reliable than Mou & Gourlay.

Next time we'll see another "source" claiming Chelsea didn't just want to sell Mata to PSG, they wanted to sell his siblings as well but PSG had no space in their squad for the others so they pulled out last minute Laughing

Pile of rubbish rofl

But by all means, keep feeding your idea of what you really want to believe. You seem to enjoy that news more so go ahead.
every week Mata starts on the bench I am right Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:18 pm

I am wondering who will move to liverpool in Jan window or next summer window hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:20 pm

btw, I have just read that Nani has signed a new 5 year deal...so I guess he wont move anywhere soon

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26