M99
Kaladin
djfawnz
sportsczy
Onyx
76 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:34 pm

http://www.rmcsport.fr/info/515698/guilavogui-n-est-plus-groupe/

Guilavogui to Atleti Madrid. He was left out of the St Etienne group and is headed to Madrid for his medical. Terms unknown for the moment.

Big signing for Atleti. Kid has a lot of talent.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:48 pm

#guaita: @Arsenal made a bid for @valenciacf goalkeeper: if accepted, the spanish club could join @EmilianoViviano from @palermocalcioit
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:52 pm

How good is Guaita?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:56 pm

I have been impressed with him every time i have seen him.

Extremely dominant aerially for one thing, although i haven't watched as much as some here have.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Well, let's just say that he is better than the keeper Arsenal have so instant improvement
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Just need a reliable, no big mistake goalkeeper... anyway if you want a laugh

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XII - Page 32 BTBoaK7CAAA6obG
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 pm

They'll probably sign Fellaini. Talks are at an advanced stage for him, according to Sky Sports.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Just throw all our transfer budget at De Rossi please. Don't care about anyone else.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Guaita is very good and has a high ceiling, he has been rotating with another goalkeeper for a couple years now so he hasn't been one of the best in the league yet.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 pm

What's happening with Julio Cesar? I take it Arsenal are no longer interested.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 pm

I don't think we were interested at all, he wants to stay in London, QPR want him off - couldn't have been hard to sign if wanted.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:38 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I don't think we were interested at all, he wants to stay in London, QPR want him off - couldn't have been hard to sign if wanted.
Yes, but this is Arsenal and they always seem to make things difficult for themselves in the transfer window.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Japan captain Makoto Hasebe is set to leave Wolfsburg for Nurnberg after agreeing to a three-year deal. He'll join for about €2-3m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Guaita makes plenty of mistakes. Just look at the qsg game. I saw him a couple times after that and he still didnt look confident. Maybe if Arsenal give him time to settle in he could be very good but right now id say its a risk. Arsenal should go for Cesar tbh
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:47 am

Moses will join Liverpool on loan for a season, according to the Guardian. Liverpool will pay £1m for the loan.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:59 am

Ander Herrera's willing to join Manchester United, according to Basque newspaper El Correo. Athletic Bilbao president won't accept anything under €36m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Moses will join Liverpool on loan for a season, according to the Guardian. Liverpool will pay £1m for the loan.
It's very underwhelming going from Mikhi to Costa to Willian to Moses on loan. Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:38 am

Eh, I still think our front line needed the least upgrading, and we've already added Aspas (and sort of Alberto). I'm kinda happy that the so called "marquee signing" is occurring in defense, it was our biggest hole last year. Any competent fourth player alongside Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho will be enough, hell we even dominated half a season with Downing in that slot. And even better, now we've fixed the depth issue we've been worried about with Downing/Assaidi leaving. Hold onto the money, make a shrewd pickup like Moses to help us push towards top 4, and get our 1st choice next summer instead of our 4th/5th choice this year.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:56 am

Well Rodgers wanted to add 20 goals this summer. Take away Downing, Shelvey and Skrtel's goals in the league. That's another 6 goals on top of the 20 he needed to add. I don't see Aspas, Alberto, Moses, Toure, Ilori, and Sakho adding 26 goals in the league. Sure Sturridge will score more league goals but you can bet that Suarez will score less this season (what with the suspension) so that kind of cancels each other out.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:12 am

While I thought the add-20-goals proposition sounded nice, I really don't think it's what we needed. If we were a top team competing for titles, would I want someone better than Moses in that fourth slot? Absolutely. Do I think that attack (isolated from the rest of the squad/depth) is good enough for top 4, though? I do. I'd love to hear from some neutrals on that point alone, maybe I'm too optimistic, but I'm certain I've heard others on this forum make the same point.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:00 am

stevieg8 wrote:While I thought the add-20-goals proposition sounded nice, I really don't think it's what we needed.  If we were a top team competing for titles, would I want someone better than Moses in that fourth slot?  Absolutely.  Do I think that attack (isolated from the rest of the squad/depth) is good enough for top 4, though?  I do.  I'd love to hear from some neutrals on that point alone, maybe I'm too optimistic, but I'm certain I've heard others on this forum make the same point.
You guys have a great striking force imo. However it's not simple to go from '' challenging for 6th '' to the top 4 .
What about Suarez and Gerrard ?? The former wanted to leave so badly , is he going to stop his antics ?
and Gerrard is 33 yo and i respect him a lot ( only LFC player i really like ) but he should be used like Lampard at Chelsea in terms of playing time.

On the paper the team looks much better than last year but things ain't easy to change. Top 4 is pretty strong .. Anyways you guys are on the right tracks ...
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 am

McAgger wrote:Well Rodgers wanted to add 20 goals this summer. Take away Downing, Shelvey and Skrtel's goals in the league. That's another 6 goals on top of the 20 he needed to add. I don't see Aspas, Alberto, Moses, Toure, Ilori, and Sakho adding 26 goals in the league. Sure Sturridge will score more league goals but you can bet that Suarez will score less this season (what with the suspension) so that kind of cancels each other out.
I think you guys are on the right track. Allot will depend on how well Spurs/Arsenal hold up this season. It will take one of them to not reach potential for you guys to get in imo. Cause you still have Chelsea/City/United to worry about. And Arsenal usually figures a way to get his results, and Spurs must feel very confident at the moment

Call me captain obvious lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 am

Bénin wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:While I thought the add-20-goals proposition sounded nice, I really don't think it's what we needed.  If we were a top team competing for titles, would I want someone better than Moses in that fourth slot?  Absolutely.  Do I think that attack (isolated from the rest of the squad/depth) is good enough for top 4, though?  I do.  I'd love to hear from some neutrals on that point alone, maybe I'm too optimistic, but I'm certain I've heard others on this forum make the same point.
You guys have a great striking force imo. However it's not simple to go from '' challenging for 6th '' to the top 4 .
What about Suarez and Gerrard ?? The former wanted to leave so badly , is he going to stop his antics ?
and Gerrard is 33 yo and i respect him a lot ( only LFC player i really like ) but he should be used like Lampard at Chelsea in terms of playing time.

On the paper the team looks much better than last year but things ain't easy to change. Top 4 is pretty strong .. Anyways you guys are on the right tracks ...
Oh I understand it'll be difficult, I wanted to make sure this didn't turn into a "will Liverpool make the top 4" discussion, that's why I asked about the attack isolated. I guess what I'm asking, in the simplest terms, is this: Is a front four of Suarez-Sturridge-Coutinho-Aspas/Henderson/Moses Top 4 material, assuming the rest of the team/intangibles are up to par? Personally I think it is, which is why I'm not that gutted about not getting our top targets in at that last spot.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 am

Damn this window has felt long... Very glad that it closes tomorrow - but of course hoping for an exciting deadline day still.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 am

McAgger wrote:Well Rodgers wanted to add 20 goals this summer. Take away Downing, Shelvey and Skrtel's goals in the league. That's another 6 goals on top of the 20 he needed to add. I don't see Aspas, Alberto, Moses, Toure, Ilori, and Sakho adding 26 goals in the league. Sure Sturridge will score more league goals but you can bet that Suarez will score less this season (what with the suspension) so that kind of cancels each other out.
Moses alone adds 10.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:47 am

I guess in europa alone, he scored 4 goals in 5 matches, where he had started 4 matches. Overall he did score 10 goals but he had always got sub appearances in EPL so scored just 1. So that means may be he should start few matches to get on the scoring sheet.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next